PDA

View Full Version : Not retired at all

maturehibby
06-08-2018, 10:09 PM
Rumour counter rumour and hope that Craig Thomson had hung up his maroon whistle for good on this Forum is not true .
Was watching the highlights of Ayr United v Partick Thistle game and lo and behold was refereeing this game
Perhaps he had to come off the FIFA list but us able to carry on his maroon bias for this season again
Why he only had a championship game is a mystery as he usually gets the top games .
On another point Cammy Bell was in goal for Partick

kaimendhibs
07-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Booo. Thought we had seen the last of that cheating git[emoji29][emoji29]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Jamesie
07-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Retired from European / International fixtures I believe.

cabbageandribs1875
07-08-2018, 10:39 AM
although he cheated us(and fine he knows it) by giving THAT penalty 2 yards out of the box, am i the only one that thinks he's spent the last few seasons trying to make up to us ? :dunno: he's been pretty fair to us..imo, or maybe just doing his job properly

givescotlandfreedom
07-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Horrible cheating welt of a man.

Smartie
07-08-2018, 11:35 AM
although he cheated us(and fine he knows it) by giving THAT penalty 2 yards out of the box, am i the only one that thinks he's spent the last few seasons trying to make up to us ? :dunno: he's been pretty fair to us..imo, or maybe just doing his job properly

I agree.

He's actually refereed a number of our games very well indeed since then.

He does get the most abuse whenever he does give something against us though.

The thing about the cup final was that that was only the latest in a succession of awful games he had involving us. It didn't start and end there.

overdrive
07-08-2018, 11:46 AM
I agree.

He's actually refereed a number of our games very well indeed since then.

He does get the most abuse whenever he does give something against us though.

The thing about the cup final was that that was only the latest in a succession of awful games he had involving us. It didn't start and end there.

Were there not rumours at the time that Hibs had complained to the SFA that he had been given the cup final due to the awful games involving us that he'd reffed. In hindsight, that probably wasn't great as we would have turned him even more against us by complaining.

we are hibs
07-08-2018, 12:03 PM
His performance in the last derby was an embarrassment

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-08-2018, 12:10 PM
A disgusting yam cheat.

where'stheslope
07-08-2018, 01:40 PM

NO!!!!
Two wrongs will never make a right!!!!
He's just incompetent!!!!

hibbysam
07-08-2018, 02:21 PM

His sending off of Paul Cairney at Dingwall for diving in a Scottish Cup tie 2 years later was scandalous.