PDA

View Full Version : Old Hibs programmes

Penicuik Hibee
06-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Not sure if anyone is interested in old Hibs programmes but been clearing out my parents attic and came across some of my old ones (around 40 mainly in the 1978 - 80 range with a few exceptions).

Some of the better ones are a signed Pat Stanton testimonial, George Best v Partick and Berwick, Meadowbank, Man City, Juventus and a 1963 programme v Dundee. There is also an England v Scotland at Wembley when we took the pitch home.

If anyone is interested, just let me know. On the off chance there was a lot of interest then maybe they could go to whoever was prepared to give the best donation to a charity.

hibeg
06-08-2018, 09:06 PM
You could post this on the collectors forum as well mate. If you have GB’s last game for Hibs in 80/1 v Falkirk from memory, then that one is worth a few bob.

Penicuik Hibee
06-08-2018, 09:37 PM
Thanks. Not fussed about making any money. Would rather they found a good home if anyone is into that kind of thing.

Baldy
06-08-2018, 10:50 PM
Thanks. Not fussed about making any money. Would rather they found a good home if anyone is into that kind of thing.

I'd take them all off you, If your not wanting money I'll happily give a donation to a charity of your choosing

hibslad
07-08-2018, 12:35 AM
Could donate them to the historian at the Club?!

Penicuik Hibee
07-08-2018, 07:22 AM
I'd take them all off you, If your not wanting money I'll happily give a donation to a charity of your choosing

They are yours if you want them 😊 My number is 07831 179312 if you want to arrange to hand them over. No-one else has wanted them so up to you about the donation. I am at work now but free after about 6

Barman Stanton
07-08-2018, 08:04 AM
Pretty sure the Pat Stanton testimonial signature is just part of the program. Have that hidden away somewhere too.