PDA

View Full Version : Pub for Hibs v Molde in Chicago?

Hibbyradge
06-08-2018, 05:28 PM
I booked to go to the windy city for a week on Thursday.

I'll miss the second leg entirely as I'll be in the air, but I think I should be able to catch the first leg.

It's a long shot, but can anyone suggest a battle cruiser which will likely show the game?

Edit: Is it even on TV?

calumhibee1
06-08-2018, 05:31 PM

I'll miss the second leg entirely as I'll be in the air, but I think I should be able to catch the first leg.

It's a long shot, but can anyone suggest a battle cruiser which will likely show the game?

As it stands I don’t think anything has been announced regarding either leg being on tv in the UK.

You’d be able to sign up to an international Hibs TV subscription for a tenner if you can’t find a pub.

Hibbyradge
06-08-2018, 05:32 PM
As it stands I don’t think anything has been announced regarding either leg being on tv in the UK.

Thanks.

I guess Hibs TV will show it so there's always that option assuming I can find wi-fi.

snooky
06-08-2018, 05:34 PM

Sorry, HR no idea on both points. FWIW, I thought you were meaning 'Chicago' Cowdenbeath! :doh:

houstonhibbee
06-08-2018, 05:36 PM

You’d be able to sign up to an international Hibs TV subscription for a tenner if you can’t find a pub.

Ha! My favorite US city. More Irish bars on Clark Street than Dublin...........Enjoy. Quite a few open till 4am even during the week.

Hibbyradge
06-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Sorry, HR no idea on both points. FWIW, I thought you were meaning 'Chicago' Cowdenbeath! :doh:

:hilarious

I didn't know that was its nickname.

IWasThere2016
06-08-2018, 05:50 PM
Be careful..

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-chicago-weekend-violence-20180806-story.html

Dalianwanda
06-08-2018, 05:52 PM

Tweet Irvine Welsh, he’ll know.