PDA

View Full Version : Finding yer seat

Drumlanrig
06-08-2018, 01:13 PM
Great being a Hibee just now and loads to be happy about!
Minor thing and it may be just in the West but the row identifcation could do with a repaint!

Loads of people a the last to games struggling to find what row was what!

Tin of paint and a couple of hours to sort it out Hibs?

Lancs Harp
06-08-2018, 01:16 PM
The back couple of rows of block 22 in the FF have no seat numbers on them at all. :greengrin You have to sort of count along.

BILLYHIBS
06-08-2018, 01:17 PM
Minor thing and it may be just in the West but the row identifcation could do with a repaint!

Anyone sit beside someone who spends the entire ninety minutes sitting on the edge of their seat meaning the whole row has to move forward to see anything? Literally a pain in the arse!!!

mutley
06-08-2018, 01:19 PM
I want my name on my seat........................ AND a soft padded cushion! :greengrin

Alan62
06-08-2018, 01:41 PM
Also, if you don't know where your seat is, please don't show up at 3pm. :na na:

Since90+2
06-08-2018, 01:51 PM
Loads of seats in section 43 don't have seat numbers either.

Pretty Boy
06-08-2018, 02:01 PM
I've said for ages if Hibs need help with stuff like this they should ask the fans.

A big squad went in a few years ago and repainted a lot of the steps in the stands and carried out a few other tasks. I'm sure if there was an opportunity to go in and do a few odd jobs, put stickers on seats and stuff then plenty would jump at the chance.

Billy Whizz
06-08-2018, 02:04 PM
I've said for ages if Hibs need help with stuff like this they should ask the fans.

A big squad went in a few years ago and repainted a lot of the steps in the stands and carried out a few other tasks. I'm sure if there was an opportunity to go in and do a few odd jobs, put stickers on seats and stuff then plenty would jump at the chance.

Myself and 2 young lads put all the seat numbers on all the 3 home stands in early July 2015, while a few others painted the steps etc

cabbageandribs1875
06-08-2018, 02:05 PM
East Stand stairways were done very recently, i noticed at the asteras game :) but not at the runavik game :( therefore i deduced they were done between the runavik and asteras games :greengrin

they were most likely done pre-season

seanshow
06-08-2018, 02:14 PM
cabbageandribs1875;5499077]East Stand stairways were done very recently, i noticed at the asteras game :) but not at the runavik game :( therefore i deduced they were done between the runavik and asteras games....

Well it was the first thing I noticed at the Blackburn friendly, so your partially observant. :)

Scouse Hibee
06-08-2018, 06:52 PM

I have brought this up plenty of times about the West Upper, even emailed the club last season with no response, they obviously couldn't care less.

Keith_M
06-08-2018, 07:02 PM
With the amount of money the club have just now, surely it would be easy enough to pay somebody to fix the numbering.

On a similar note, I paid extra last season to treat my Dad to the 'plush' seats (with padded seating) in section 51 for the Rangers game. As far as I could make out, at least half of the seats were ripped open, and looked like they had been for some time.

Sorry but that's a poor show, especially as they're charging extra for the privilege.

Famous Fiver
06-08-2018, 07:02 PM
Sorry to disappoint the OP but Ian Black is unavailable.

Currently playing for Tranent against our laddies tonight (and has been booked!)

06-08-2018, 07:25 PM
Surely this should b raised by the fans reps at there meetings with the board.
Fans reps and communication with the fans !!

Carheenlea
06-08-2018, 07:55 PM
I saw a post from someone on social media complaining that he now has a restricted view seat due to the new advertising hoarding attached to the TV Gantry at back of East - going by the pictures it`s a howler! They were restricted view before because of the framework, but you could see through it to an acceptable degree. Did notice the new branding, but obviously the view from certain seats was overlooked before erection of hoarding.

Beefster
06-08-2018, 08:26 PM
What sort of part-timers need signs to their seats?

The Pointer
06-08-2018, 10:09 PM
Don't get angry with me in East Section 39 as I'll be struggling to get through on time if the traffic is as horrendous as it was in Glasgow last week with accidents and all.

I'll be quiet and tip toe in.

MagicSwirlingShip
07-08-2018, 04:41 AM
Myself and 2 young lads put all the seat numbers on all the 3 home stands in early July 2015, while a few others painted the steps etc

I’ve got a bit free time over the next month so would happily help on this.

GordonHFC
07-08-2018, 04:52 AM
The back couple of rows of block 22 in the FF have no seat numbers on them at all. :greengrin You have to sort of count along.

Yep. I'm in QQ and it is a bit of a guessing game.

Scouse Hibee
07-08-2018, 06:32 AM

You’ve answered your own question.

GordonHFC
07-08-2018, 07:01 AM
In this day and age I still frequently have to move people out of my seat.

Drumlanrig
07-08-2018, 08:26 AM

It's not a big deal ,I know Beefster but at the game against the Greeks the other week a bunch of visitors (tourists I think) had sat in the wrong row in West Upper where the row markings are virtually non existant! They disupted another big squad as they were moved to correct location.

Its an easy fix and I have some time that I could also commit to helping?

Beefster
07-08-2018, 08:42 AM
It's not a big deal ,I know Beefster but at the game against the Greeks the other week a bunch of visitors (tourists I think) had sat in the wrong row in West Upper where the row markings are virtually non existant! They disupted another big squad as they were moved to correct location.

Its an easy fix and I have some time that I could also commit to helping?

I’m just teasing. We’ve had the same seat since the stand was built and my auld man still gets lost. Claims not to be senile too.