PDA

View Full Version : Question What is the latest that they let folk into Easter Road?

FastEddieFelson
06-08-2018, 11:04 AM
Due to other commitments on Thursday I'm probably not going to be able to make it until about half time - does anyone know if I'll be fine to get in then?

Cheers

Billy Whizz
06-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Due to other commitments on Thursday I'm probably not going to be able to make it until about half time - does anyone know if I'll be fine to get in then?

Cheers

Smokers get out at HT, so stewards should be around

Hermit Crab
06-08-2018, 11:10 AM
I've turned up at HT before and got no bother, so have a few of my mates who have been working etc.

FastEddieFelson
06-08-2018, 11:20 AM
I've turned up at HT before and got no bother, so have a few of my mates who have been working etc.

Smokers get out at HT, so stewards should be around

Thanks guys

TelaStella
06-08-2018, 11:26 AM
When we were in the championship we had Cowdenbeath away. Travelled myself by train which would brake down not once but four times in parts of fife unknown to me and for good reasons... got to the ground at last with 15 minutes to go and they wouldn’t let me in[emoji23]. Told them my story and eventually let me in for free to catch the last 10. Off topic, just couldn’t resist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Green Goblin
06-08-2018, 11:30 AM
I think they let folk into the huns games on 91 minutes so they catch the fifth equalising or winning goal. :greengrin

Spike Mandela
06-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Changing the subject slightly but in the old days my grandad used to rock up 20 mins before the end when they opened the doors and he’d walk in and get the last 20 mins of the game for free, spent the rest of the time in the pub. Crafty old fox.

ancient hibee
06-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Changing the subject slightly but in the old days my grandad used to rock up 20 mins before the end when they opened the doors and he’d walk in and get the last 20 mins of the game for free, spent the rest of the time in the pub. Crafty old fox.
Used to do that when I played B.B. football.Except the pub of course.

Speedy
06-08-2018, 04:47 PM
I have the same problem (hence the TV thread).

Reckon I could get there about 20 past 8.

If it's on TV I might catch the whole match (be prepared for the pubs showing the game thread).

fife hfc
06-08-2018, 04:54 PM
My mate was refused entry just at the end of half time yesterday. His flight was late and didn’t think he would the game at all but jumped in a taxi got to the ground and was refused entry by two different stewards. I can’t see an issue myself as he had his season ticket but they said it was Hibs policy. He was contacting Hibs to complain but not sure if he has heard anything back yet.

overdrive
06-08-2018, 05:13 PM
My mate was refused entry just at the end of half time yesterday. His flight was late and didn’t think he would the game at all but jumped in a taxi got to the ground and was refused entry by two different stewards. I can’t see an issue myself as he had his season ticket but they said it was Hibs policy. He was contacting Hibs to complain but not sure if he has heard anything back yet.

Similar happened to me about 15 years ago but this was with about 10 mins of the first half to go. I eventually managed to convince them to let me in through the hospitality entrance of the FF after some begging.

Famous Fiver
06-08-2018, 07:13 PM
As a penniless wee laddie I used to get in for nothing with 10 minutes to go and collect all the bottles I could find to get the money back on them.