PDA

View Full Version : Youssouf Mulumbu

dalkeith stu
06-08-2018, 05:09 AM
Any news on him? Still hasn't got a club, are we waiting on resolving the SJM situation?

BILLYHIBS
06-08-2018, 05:13 AM
Naw ! We already got the real deal the man who invented the role we got MARVIN BARTLEY! He better than that ...... Paul Hartley! Don’t need two ! :wink:

BILLYHIBS
06-08-2018, 05:36 AM
Being serious though Malumbu probably presents more of an attacking threat than Big Marv he has EPL experience and did present us with a few problems last season and looked more than useful.I have already mentioned in the midfield thread that question marks remain over Swanson and Slivka there is a good chance Allan will return before the window closes SJM will probably be away but I do not think we are in a hurry to sell we have young laddies coming through but it would not surprise me if Lenny further strengthens the midfield area as the squad is looking light. We are missing Dylan but he was injury prone and he is on the Black Cats treatment table already so we have moved on! Malumbu you are correct might be HIBS class.

There is class there is first class and then there is HIBS class!

:not worth

Souter96Mac
06-08-2018, 07:04 AM
Reckon some of the McGinn funds we'll receive will go towards his wages.

Forza Fred
06-08-2018, 07:20 AM
I thought Mullumbimby was a stand out for Killie last season and would be a wonderful addition...but think he is looking elsewhere than Scotland.

Not In The Know
06-08-2018, 10:51 AM
Have we actually been linked with him, or is it just a hibs net wish? I also haven't seen him linked with anyone else.

FWIW I would take him at hibs any day?

DavidDavidGray
06-08-2018, 11:03 AM
I thought Mullumbimby was a stand out for Killie last season and would be a wonderful addition...but think he is looking elsewhere than Scotland.

Mullumbimby. Not even close.

BILLYHIBS
06-08-2018, 11:11 AM
Would nae have Makalamity back either I have seen enough bad goalkeepers at ER for one lifetime thank you! :wink: