PDA

View Full Version : NHC - Inside Ibrox Home dressing room: Is this for real?

Viva_Palmeiras
05-08-2018, 09:30 PM
Some dude on twitter responding to KT comment on Hibs giving trouble to the gruesome twosome...

His avatar has The Rangers dressing room - check the pic on the wall. Really?!

TamHibs
05-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Yeah they have a photo of the queen on the wall. They also take a Union Jack cover for the physio table to away games lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callum_62
05-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Pic is blurry - what is it?

iwasthere1972
05-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Can't make it out. Is it Sir David Gray?

Viva_Palmeiras
05-08-2018, 09:38 PM
Pic is blurry - what is it?

Sorry best I could do on the iPhone - Queenie on the wall. They have further Togo to drag them into the modern era than I thought..

SaulGoodman
05-08-2018, 09:40 PM
Yeah they have a photo of the queen above the captains seat. Strange club.

Lancs Harp
05-08-2018, 09:42 PM
They actually have trauma units on standby in case any of their players have flash backs to May 2016.

Michael
05-08-2018, 09:44 PM
When Gerrard joined Rangers they did a video of him touring the stadium. He pulled some face when he saw the photo of the queen.

Inconsequential
05-08-2018, 09:49 PM
When Gerrard joined Rangers they did a video of him touring the stadium. He pulled some face when he saw the photo of the queen. Some footage of that video was doing the rounds on Facebook. It was edited with an excerpt from The Office... extracting to say the least... alright?

heidtheba
05-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Some footage of that video was doing the rounds on Facebook. It was edited with an excerpt from The Office... extracting to say the least... alright?

I'm sure I read something when Basile Boli signed. He said he left the dressing room and ran up the tunnel to hear the 'Ibrox songs' and felt more than a little alienated. A black, French, republican, catholic player...I wish I'd kept that article now. All clubs have traditions...but that one (and it's creepy offshoot replacement)? Yuk.

Sir David Gray
05-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Some dude on twitter responding to KT comment on Hibs giving trouble to the gruesome twosome...

His avatar has The Rangers dressing room - check the pic on the wall. Really?!

I can't see it on my phone, is it a photo of Andy Halliday lifting the Scottish Cup in 2016?

murray26
06-08-2018, 06:56 AM
Jeez.. what a tragic pathetic wee club.. I feel blessed I wasn’t brainwashed/ brought up to support that club.. surely nobody supports that mob willingly..

calumhibee1
06-08-2018, 07:16 AM
What’s the story with their kitman? Seen on here he’s apparently a horrible ******* but I’ve never heard anything about him?

Bostonhibby
06-08-2018, 07:25 AM
Have they thought about setting up wee wullie blue nose in a corner somewhere they could use him and his special organ to belt out inspirational tunes?

Or how about getting a camp looking guy in a powdered wig to charge around the dressing room on a horse? That's about all that seems to be missing.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
06-08-2018, 07:36 AM
I'm sure I read something when Basile Boli signed. He said he left the dressing room and ran up the tunnel to hear the 'Ibrox songs' and felt more than a little alienated. A black, French, republican, catholic player...I wish I'd kept that article now. All clubs have traditions...but that one (and it's creepy offshoot replacement)? Yuk.

There's a reason Marco Negri looked so miserable at Ibrox and wanted nothing go do with them after half a season.

He knew exactly what they were singing.

we are hibs
06-08-2018, 07:41 AM
What’s the story with their kitman? Seen on here he’s apparently a horrible ******* but I’ve never heard anything about him?

He refused to take part in a minutes applause for I think Jimmy Johnstone and when mo Johnstone was at rangers he refused to leave his kit out because he was Catholic. He's pretty much your standard rangers bigot

Renfrew_Hibby
06-08-2018, 07:59 AM
I remember reading about when Gattuso joined the club as a young wide eyed Italian.
He knew next to nothing about UK/Scotland never mind The Rangers. He saw the picture and just assumed it was a saint, never thought anymore of it until he brought it up in conversation one day... He was quickly put right (hope it was the kit man, he would have been foaming at the mouth).

NGP
06-08-2018, 08:29 AM
I took in a tour of Ibrox around 15 years ago. There was a mix up in the booking and we ended up being shown round by the head of security which turned out to be a good thing as she showed us more than the usual tour.

Sure enough the picture of her Maj was on the home changing room wall, she then said that the picture travels with them to away games and is placed on the away changing room wall!

cleanyman
06-08-2018, 08:41 AM
There's a reason Marco Negri looked so miserable at Ibrox and wanted nothing go do with them after half a season.

He knew exactly what they were singing.

Yep.

And that's why he recently came back and played in a testimonial at Ibrox.

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 08:43 AM
He refused to take part in a minutes applause for I think Jimmy Johnstone and when mo Johnstone was at rangers he refused to leave his kit out because he was Catholic. He's pretty much your standard rangers bigot

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHGfwPFXkAAg5sp.jpg

iwasthere1972
06-08-2018, 09:14 AM

Is that a slim Kris Boyd with hair?

AltheHibby
06-08-2018, 09:39 AM
Yeah they have a photo of the queen above the captains seat. Strange club.

What a bunch of bigots you all are! Maybe they are a modern, inclusive club with a queen for a captain and the picture is in his honour.

Or maybe not. 😁

Bostonhibby
06-08-2018, 09:57 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHGfwPFXkAAg5sp.jpgLooks like he's such a small man that maybe he was just worried he'd fall over if he lifted both his arms to clap.

Actually just looks like another seething wee roaster whose in the wrong country/century.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

06-08-2018, 01:51 PM

What a charming individual he sounds :rolleyes:

Danderhall Hibs
06-08-2018, 02:09 PM

I thought the rumours about him were made up or had grew arms and legs but that picture is pretty damning. Unless he’s doing a minutes silence?...

Fife-Hibee
06-08-2018, 02:15 PM
What's so wrong about having a framed picture of their beloved leader on the wall? The North Koreans do it and they're perfectly sound minded people with the freedom to think for themselves.

:Ummm:

hughio
06-08-2018, 02:22 PM
I understand they have actually got TWO portraits of HMQ in the dressing room believe it or not.