PDA

View Full Version : Only 3 season tickets available on online system!!!

CMurdoch
04-08-2018, 04:14 PM
:confused:

Steven79
04-08-2018, 04:19 PM
:confused:

That's because of the Motherwell game sales.

Keith_M
04-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Looks like they've messed up in the same way as last year.

The Season Ticket map shows all available seats, minus those sold for individual games (e.g. tomorrow's match).

Which means if you still want a Season Ticket, you'll have to wait until after tomorrow's game... and then hope they've remembered to make the seats sold for that match available again online.

Blaster
04-08-2018, 04:27 PM
Looks like they've messed up in the same way as last year.

The Season Ticket map shows all available seats, minus those sold for individual games (e.g. tomorrow's match).

Which means if you still want a Season Ticket, you'll have to wait until after tomorrow's game... and then hope they've remembered to make the seats sold for that match available again online.

Or folk waiting until the day before the season starts should get their finger oot.

mayo hibee
04-08-2018, 04:30 PM
I don't understand why they don't just leave all the unsold STs on sale - if someone buys one where the seat has already been sold for Motherwell they can just issue them a spare seat in the south for one game, it can't be that hard to arrange?

I remember during one of the Mowbray seasons I bought my season ticket on the day of the first game of the season. My seat had already been sold for that game so they gave me a comp ticket for the executive seats behind the dugout for one game. I ended up sitting with the players that hadn't made the match squad that day, it was great!

Keith_M
04-08-2018, 04:31 PM
Or folk waiting until the day before the season starts should get their finger oot.

I was being a bit more polite

:wink:

Blaster
04-08-2018, 04:38 PM
I was being a bit more polite

:wink:

Ah lol. Tell it as it is 😉

skipster7
04-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Seems to be an issue with my online account. Renewed on 2nd June and just got random tickets for euro games. Surely my seats should be reserved till Monday for the Molde game ? Clicked add to card when buying for first euro game but was sent a ticket instead although my mate's card worked ordered from my network.
Noticed today that Client ref on my card is different to the one on the account ?:confused: bit concerned it might not have activated yet tbh and dont fancy a big wait in queue tomorrow. Tried calling dozens of times.
any advice would be appreciated

Deejk107
04-08-2018, 04:40 PM

To be fair it's a pretty broken system, i'd be annoyed if I had to pay for a game on top of the rest of the season ticket all because the club needs to get better IT people lol.

skipster7
04-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Tried unsuccesfully to create another account with Ref number on card to see if that would work but no joy.:confused:

Billy Whizz
04-08-2018, 04:46 PM
Seems to be an issue with my online account. Renewed on 2nd June and just got random tickets for euro games. Surely my seats should be reserved till Monday for the Molde game ? Clicked add to card when buying for first euro game but was sent a ticket instead although my mate's card worked ordered from my network.
Noticed today that Client ref on my card is different to the one on the account ?:confused: bit concerned it might not have activated yet tbh and dont fancy a big wait in queue tomorrow. Tried calling dozens of times.
any advice would be appreciated

Have you tried the option lost your password? Will send an email to the email address you registered

skipster7
04-08-2018, 04:59 PM
Have you tried the option lost your password? Will send an email to the email address you registered
Aye i've done that. The ref number on the account is the one from 2 seasons back i think but was sent a new card with moving seats last year. It wont let me create an account with new number as all my other details linked to old one lol. don't think there's a way to completely delete old account and register a new one with new number. looks like a long wait tomorrow :boo hoo:

Billy Whizz
04-08-2018, 05:01 PM
Aye i've done that. The ref number on the account is the one from 2 seasons back i think but was sent a new card with moving seats last year. It wont let me create an account with new number as all my other details linked to old one lol. don't think there's a way to completely delete old account and register a new one with new number. looks like a long wait tomorrow :boo hoo:

If you want to PM your names and Client ref number, I can add to my network and have a look for you
I’ll delete it once I’ve looked

Keith_M
04-08-2018, 05:03 PM
As an aside, it looks like Hibs will actually have more Season Tickets holders than Hearts this season.

There's an article in today's EN about them finally breaking the 13k mark, and it say Season Tickets are no longer on sale. I think Hibs broke the 13k mark weeks ago and have now sold nearly 14k.

I personally don't really care all that much about how many Hearts sell but, if it's right, it is a sign of how far Hibs have progressed in the last couple of seasons.

skipster7
04-08-2018, 05:54 PM
If you want to PM your names and Client ref number, I can add to my network and have a look for you
I’ll delete it once I’ve looked
Hadn't thought of that tbh. I can get my daughter to do the same as she has an account. cheers anyway m8

Billy Whizz
04-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Hadn't thought of that tbh. I can get my daughter to do the same as she has an account. cheers anyway m8

No worries. She should be able to add the games to your card, if she’s got them in her network

SirDavidsNapper
04-08-2018, 05:59 PM
As an aside, it looks like Hibs will actually have more Season Tickets holders than Hearts this season.

There's an article in today's EN about them finally breaking the 13k mark, and it say Season Tickets are no longer on sale. I think Hibs broke the 13k mark weeks ago and have now sold nearly 14k.

I personally don't really care all that much about how many Hearts sell but, if it's right, it is a sign of how far Hibs have progressed in the last couple of seasons.

Club announced 13300 a couple days ago apparently

RIP
04-08-2018, 06:02 PM

Constant queue at the ticket office today. A mix of Molde ticket sales, Motherwell sales, ST pick ups and new ST sales.

skipster7
04-08-2018, 06:39 PM
No worries. She should be able to add the games to your card, if she’s got them in her network
Ok, bizzarely found my new number while searching to add to my network and that worked but still doesn't seem like there's tickets reserved there while going for Molde tickets.

SirDavidsNapper
04-08-2018, 07:01 PM
Constant queue at the ticket office today. A mix of Molde ticket sales, Motherwell sales, ST pick ups and new ST sales.

Yeah i heard a good few ST's were shifted today.

theonlywayisup
04-08-2018, 07:08 PM
If you buy a ticket for tomorrow, and then decide you want to purchase a season ticket do they refund you the ticket you purchased.

Billy Whizz
04-08-2018, 07:09 PM
If you buy a ticket for tomorrow, and then decide you want to purchase a season ticket do they refund you the ticket you purchased.

No, you’d have to buy the season ticket 1st

wookie70
04-08-2018, 07:38 PM
Ok, bizzarely found my new number while searching to add to my network and that worked but still doesn't seem like there's tickets reserved there while going for Molde tickets.

Look at the top of the page under the My account and look for reserved seats.

skipster7
05-08-2018, 09:27 AM
Anyone know the opening hours of the ticket office today ?

Mitch9
05-08-2018, 09:36 AM
When does the season ticket sales for 2018/19 get announced?

Hibee87
05-08-2018, 09:39 AM
Anyone know the opening hours of the ticket office today ?

It's open now. About 25 people in the queue

skipster7
05-08-2018, 09:46 AM
It's open now. About 25 people in the queue
cheers. will have to head up early for the match

CMurdoch
05-08-2018, 11:22 AM

I would advise someone who wants to buy a season ticket to buy one of the 3 still available.
They are not in the best positions but there are always great seats available at every match given roughly 1000 season ticket holders always fail to trap.
Join the party!

The Leith Dutch
05-08-2018, 11:32 AM
I don't understand why they don't just leave all the unsold STs on sale - if someone buys one where the seat has already been sold for Motherwell they can just issue them a spare seat in the south for one game, it can't be that hard to arrange?

I remember during one of the Mowbray seasons I bought my season ticket on the day of the first game of the season. My seat had already been sold for that game so they gave me a comp ticket for the executive seats behind the dugout for one game. I ended up sitting with the players that hadn't made the match squad that day, it was great!

I work in software and given the catastrophes I've seen down the years I know exactly why things like this get done and exactly why it's far from simple to get right. Product managers specifying this sort of behaviour are the bane of my life ;)

Also, as someone else said - get yer finger out for a ST or wait until after the match. It's people with that kind of behaviour that enable the Product folk to specify this madness in the first place :D

Speedy
05-08-2018, 01:30 PM

I reckon you'd get a refund.

I got a refund for a ticket in the South stand for a game last year. I wasn't expecting one but went to the ticket office to upgrade a concession season ticket so I could sit with friends in the FF. Was only really wanting them to release the south stand ticket (better than sitting empty with the ticket in my pocket) but they refunded the difference between the two.