PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Molde Dot Count

Pages : [1] 2

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 04:07 PM
I know ST seats don't get released until Monday but heres the latest dot count as it stands.

East Stand - Sold Out!

FF Stand - 19, all in the lower tier.

West Stand - 2, both in the very end lower sections (01 and 09)

South stand - not open

Looking good so far.

Ronniekirk
04-08-2018, 04:10 PM
I know ST seats don't get released until Monday but heres the latest dot count as it stands.

East Stand - Sold Out!

FF Stand - 19, all in the lower tier.

West Stand - 2, both in the very end lower sections (01 and 09)

South stand - not open

Looking good so far.

Get the South Stand Open it's clearly going to be needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danhibees1875
04-08-2018, 04:11 PM
Impossible to tell (as you've said) - anything up to 13,000(obviously not) tickets could get released on Monday.

I was amazed at how many were released for Tripolis, I'd suspect there will be less this time.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 04:21 PM
Get the South Stand Open it's clearly going to be needed

I think it may be open on the night for walk ups.

Tug Wilson
04-08-2018, 04:31 PM
I know my mate who has splashed out on season tickets for himself and his wee boy who has gone to the two home Europa League matches but is finding justifying buying a 3rd set of tickets tricky.

Reckon a few folk might be a little stretched with the games coming thick and fast.

For non ST holders like me it is a little easier to justify. Probably be a few weeks or months coming up where I can't make it so happy to pay as I go for now.

Of course, WHEN we make the Europa League group stages then I will have lots of midweek European games and quite a few Sunday league matches I can make so might find myself spending a fair bit of money as a walk-up. Hope so as worth every penny.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 04:37 PM
I know my mate who has splashed out on season tickets for himself and his wee boy who has gone to the two home Europa League matches but is finding justifying buying a 3rd set of tickets tricky.

Reckon a few folk might be a little stretched with the games coming thick and fast.

For non ST holders like me it is a little easier to justify. Probably be a few weeks or months coming up where I can't make it so happy to pay as I go for now.

Of course, WHEN we make the Europa League group stages then I will have lots of midweek European games and quite a few Sunday league matches I can make so might find myself spending a fair bit of money as a walk-up. Hope so as worth every penny.

Steady now mate, one tie at a time.

Billy Whizz
04-08-2018, 04:44 PM

There’s a few potential seeds we could possibly get in the 5th round, i’d fancy out chances against
Sporting Braga
FC Copenhagen
Both the Belgium teams AA Gent and Racing Genk

Think we’d need to stay away from the line of Seville, Zenit and Besiktas

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedel2018.html

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Update

West Stand now Sold Out!

East Stand - Sold Out!

FF Stand - 13

Famous Fiver
04-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Braga beat Newcastle United 4 - 0 in a friendly the other day so I would suspect that they are reasonably useful.

Nice to think we are capable of turning over the Geordies by the same score but I doubt it.

Probably irrational to go on one pre season result but nevertheless food for thought.

Billy Whizz
04-08-2018, 04:48 PM
Braga beat Newcastle United 4 - 0 in a friendly the other day so I would suspect that they are reasonably useful.

Nice to think we are capable of turning over the Geordies by the same score but I doubt it.

Probably irrational to go on one pre season result but nevertheless food for thought.

Oops

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 04:48 PM
There’s a few potential seeds we could possibly get in the 5th round, i’d fancy out chances against
Sporting Braga
FC Copenhagen

Absolutely hellish places to go to as well, I'd love to avoid them!

CapitalGreen
04-08-2018, 04:49 PM
Sporting Braga
FC Copenhagen

Genk would tear us apart. Made it out the group stages 3 years running and Quarter Finals last season.

stoneyburn hibs
04-08-2018, 04:49 PM
Update

West Stand now Sold Out!

East Stand - Sold Out!

FF Stand - 13

That's tremendous, place will be bouncing on Thursday.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 04:51 PM
That's tremendous, place will be bouncing on Thursday.

Yes but remember we've still got all the ST's to be released on Monday.

southsider
04-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Got to ER around 12.30.got tickets around 2.15. Long Q still there when I left. Need to open south tomorrow.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Got to ER around 12.30.got tickets around 2.15. Long Q still there when I left. Need to open south tomorrow.

It is, sections 26 and 27, might be open on Thursday as well.

stoneyburn hibs
04-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Yes but remember we've still got all the ST's to be released on Monday.

I know, can't imagine that many will not buy their seats apart from holidays, work etc.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 04:55 PM
I know, can't imagine that many will not buy their seats apart from holidays, work etc.

See post number 5 on this thread.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Only 12 left know-all in FFL

Tug Wilson
04-08-2018, 05:19 PM

Couldn't resist it. Firmly tongue in cheek and fingers crossed. Big ask to get passed Molde but if we do then we will be big underdogs to win the playoff game. That will suit us.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 06:41 PM
9 left now.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 06:54 PM

Squealing pig
04-08-2018, 07:24 PM

hfc rd
04-08-2018, 07:43 PM
0 left now

Need to wait for Monday.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 08:08 PM
Currently a sell out until the seat release on Monday. :thumbsup:

Keith_M
04-08-2018, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the reminder, got two tickets assigned to our ST cards.

:aok:

hfc rd
04-08-2018, 08:20 PM
Does anyone think Molde will bring a good following with them?

Billy Whizz
04-08-2018, 08:22 PM

Nope. It’s only a small town.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 08:35 PM

Average attendance of 7785 last season, higher was 10,720 and their lowest was 6635.

I think they'll bring a couple of hundred.

Liam978
04-08-2018, 08:36 PM
Nope. It’s only a small town.

Why then do they have such a big stadium, only asking likes.

Billy Whizz
04-08-2018, 08:42 PM

It’s only slightly bigger than Livv’s stadium, so it’s hardly big

Keith_M
04-08-2018, 08:48 PM

The town is quite small but they (apparently) draw their support from quite a wide area.

Never been there but I used to have a Norwegian colleague.

GloryGlory
04-08-2018, 08:51 PM

They are a multi sports club, so the stadium isn't just for football. I think it is a municipal stadium and used for lots of events.

The pitch is artificial, BTW.

Billy Whizz
04-08-2018, 08:52 PM
They are a multi sports club, so the stadium isn't just for football. I think it is a municipal stadium and used for lots of events.

The pitch is artificial, BTW.

Didn’t know it was Astro

Liam978
04-08-2018, 08:54 PM
The town is quite small but they (apparently) draw their support from quite a wide area.

Never been there but I used to have a Norwegian colleague.

Cheers ta, just googled it, looks pretty impressive on the sea shore.

andybev1
04-08-2018, 09:04 PM

Same here, toiling for cash so selling my xbox360 with 21 games and a flatscreen monitor I bought for it a few months back - never used them as I thought I would. CVannot miss this.

mayo hibee
04-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Also they are funded by a wealthy investor from the oil industry. He paid for the stadium for the club. They are similar to Asteras in that they are able to punch way above their weight because of the financial backing they receive from the owner.

mayo hibee
04-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Same here, toiling for cash so selling my xbox360 with 21 games and a flatscreen monitor I bought for it a few months back - never used them as I thought I would. CVannot miss this.

Make sure you have something else left to sell in case we make the groups!

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 09:25 PM

It only holds just 12,000 fans, slightly less in European games due them not being allowed to use their standing areas.

Molde itself has a population of around 26,800 folk.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 09:26 PM
Also they are funded by a wealthy investor from the oil industry. He paid for the stadium for the club. They are similar to Asteras in that they are able to punch way above their weight because of the financial backing they receive from the owner.

And big Ole as manager.

andybev1
04-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Make sure you have something else left to sell in case we make the groups!

That is when it will get hard.

Are you in county Mayo? My family on my mums side are from Mayo.

hibbyfraelibby
04-08-2018, 09:36 PM

Bit like Hurtz..."big team syndrome" but then again it wont be only the third biggest stadium in town

cabbageandribs1875
04-08-2018, 09:41 PM

don't suppose you just happen to have a 2018 ford focus that you will be selling if we reach the group stages :whistle:

just asking like :greengrin

andybev1
04-08-2018, 09:48 PM
don't suppose you just happen to have a 2018 ford focus that you will be selling if we reach the group stages :whistle:

just asking like :greengrin

No, I might have a game that has a car that looks like a ford focus in it though:aok:

cabbageandribs1875
04-08-2018, 09:52 PM
No, I might have a game that has a car that looks like a ford focus in it though:aok:

ok, am oot, i'l stick with the one i have then :greengrin what size is the flatscreen :hmmm: are you putting it on hib-bay http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?49-hib-Bay :)

Baw187
04-08-2018, 09:56 PM
My 2 kids STs in the West are getting released as they won’t be going. Thin there will be a few that come available that would need sold before the South goes on sale.

andybev1
04-08-2018, 10:20 PM
ok, am oot, i'l stick with the one i have then :greengrin what size is the flatscreen :hmmm: are you putting it on hib-bay http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?49-hib-Bay :)

Yes, I suppose I will. looking at it now it is a finlux 19 inch HDMI DVB tv with remote. it was bought second hand from cash converters for £54 (price sticker on back) about 6 months ago but I will take £40 - used only when playing games and that was only fifa which I remembered as being better tbh. will be on hibay tomow if interested

sorry admin, no more sales talk here.

mayo hibee
04-08-2018, 11:17 PM

Are you in county Mayo? My family on my mums side are from Mayo.

I'm from Mayo, but not currently in Mayo.🙂

Santa Cruz
05-08-2018, 05:55 AM
Does anyone know what time available season ticket seats will be released at tomorrow?

BS44
05-08-2018, 06:19 AM
Does anyone know what time available season ticket seats will be released at tomorrow?

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9036

10am tomorrow.

Sammy7nil
05-08-2018, 06:39 AM
What time will ST be released on Monday ?

Hedlund12
05-08-2018, 06:46 AM
My 3 ST for West Lower (behind away dugout) will be up for grabs on Monday. On holiday so will unfortunately miss Thursday's game.
Bummer the away leg wasn't first as we're in Sweden and would have made the trip to Molde from here.

HibbyAndy
05-08-2018, 06:56 AM
When i log into hibs eticketing thingy i have 2 reserved seats for both my kids that i can purchase but my seat isn't available to me :confused:

mixumatosis
05-08-2018, 07:11 AM

Yes. Yes it will.

Billy Whizz
05-08-2018, 07:50 AM

10am tomorrow.

It took an hour or so for this to happen for the Tripolas game

Santa Cruz
05-08-2018, 10:48 AM

10am tomorrow.

Thanks

RoYO!
05-08-2018, 11:00 AM
The big question is- are you a Mouldy or a Moldah? Or I suppose, just a straight up Mould?

Moldah for me. But then again, I like these hipster bars on leith walk :D

hibsquaker
05-08-2018, 12:15 PM
When I booked my tickets - the same seats as my season tickets I added an extra seat for a visiting family member. Then when I went to pay I selected add to card. Has anyone else done this in the past? I take it the extra ticket will just be available for collection?

Hermit Crab
05-08-2018, 06:10 PM
The big question is- are you a Mouldy or a Moldah? Or I suppose, just a straight up Mould?

Moldah for me. But then again, I like these hipster bars on leith walk :D

Mulder? :greengrin

GloryGlory
05-08-2018, 06:15 PM
Mulder? :greengrin

The truth is out there! :greengrin

grammyb111
05-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Can't find my reserved tickets, usually they just appear. Anyone have the same issue?

Scotty Leither
05-08-2018, 07:09 PM
I'm clicking on "choose my own seats" which I assume is what I do to purchase my season ticket seat(s), but nothing happening - anyone having the same issue, or am I doing something wrong?

GloryGlory
05-08-2018, 07:12 PM
I'm clicking on "choose my own seats" which I assume is what I do to purchase my season ticket seat(s), but nothing happening - anyone having the same issue, or am I doing something wrong?

When I went into mine the ticket was already showing - I just had to move it to the basket.

Billy Whizz
05-08-2018, 07:14 PM

No, when you log in, click on your name/client ref no at the top of the page on the right
You’ll then get an option to click on “Account”
Once you click on “account”, you’ll see 3 options. Click on “ticketing” and then “reserved seats”
Your seats for the Molde game will be there to buy
Good luck

Scotty Leither
05-08-2018, 07:36 PM
No, when you log in, click on your name/client ref no at the top of the page on the right
Once you click on “account”, you’ll see 3 options. Click on “ticketing” and then “reserved seats”
Good luck

Yes done it thanks...managed to navigate round despite my limited PC skills!

You know I yearn for the day when we used to queue up in the freezin cauld with a flask of lukewarm bovril and then get into an argument with some queue-jumper who just turned up and took liberties by chancing their way in to the front of the queue.

Them was the days...

HibbyAndy
05-08-2018, 07:44 PM
Can't find my reserved tickets, usually they just appear. Anyone have the same issue?

Good luck

Followed exactly what you said Billy , And you are right both my kids existing seats are reserved and their to be purchased but MY seat isn't , What is going on ?

Billy Whizz
05-08-2018, 07:51 PM
Followed exactly what you said Billy , And you are right both my kids existing seats are reserved and their to be purchased but MY seat isn't , What is going on ?

Is there a chance someone else has your client ref no in their network, and they’ve purchased it accidentally, as it should be there in your account if you haven’t bought it

HibbyAndy
05-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Is there a chance someone else has your client ref no in their network, and they’ve purchased it accidentally, as it should be there in your account if you haven’t bought it

I'l phone in the morning mate and hopefully get through before 10 am :aok:

Billy Whizz
05-08-2018, 08:06 PM

If you log in again, and under account, then account management and then account history
You can see if your seat has been assigned to someone, and the last 4 digits of the card that bought it, if it has been bought

grammyb111
05-08-2018, 09:04 PM
I had the same issue when logging on on my phone or tablet, but logging on from a computer worked as normal

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

HibbyAndy
06-08-2018, 07:12 AM
If you log in again, and under account, then account management and then account history
You can see if your seat has been assigned to someone, and the last 4 digits of the card that bought it, if it has been bought

You are correct :agree:

Some one has purchased my seat how is that even possible ?:confused: The only person in my network is my dad and he has his own season ticket in the FFupper , and looking at the account history someone has been using my client ref number for various seats over the last year and a half

Billy Whizz
06-08-2018, 07:23 AM
You are correct :agree:

Some one has purchased my seat how is that even possible ?:confused: The only person in my network is my dad and he has his own season ticket in the FFupper , and looking at the account history someone has been using my client ref number for various seats over the last year and a half
When someone adds you to their network, you get an email telling you this. May have been a while ago. It could easily be an error, where they have purchased every seat “ticked” in their reserved seat section, and never noticed it!
I’d email Hibs straight away, as you might struggle to get through this morning

HibbyAndy
06-08-2018, 07:31 AM
When someone adds you to their network, you get an email telling you this. May have been a while ago. It could easily be an error, where they have purchased every seat “ticked” in their reserved seat section, and never noticed it!
I’d email Hibs straight away, as you might struggle to get through this morning

Cheers Billy , You got an email address ?

HibbyAndy
06-08-2018, 07:34 AM
P.s my mate who isn't going on thursday has gave me his client ref number and i have added him to my network, How do i go about purchasing his seat via the online ticketing ?

Billy Whizz
06-08-2018, 07:35 AM
Cheers Billy , You got an email address ?

Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

HibbyAndy
06-08-2018, 07:44 AM
Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Thanks Billy :aok:

Billy Whizz
06-08-2018, 07:46 AM
Thanks Billy :aok:

You never know Andy, but someone may have bought it in error, and added it to your card😄

HibbyAndy
06-08-2018, 07:47 AM
You never know Andy, but someone may have bought it in error, and added it to your card😄

great :greengrin

GreenCastle
06-08-2018, 08:25 AM
Someone in my network is a senior but can't make it Thursday.

How do I upgrade their ticket to an adult online? Is that possible?

Was ideally just wanting to add access to his card as he leaves it with me so I pass it to him when i meet him for home games.

Or do you have to buy it then explain at ticket office the change and they will exchange for a paper ticket?

Thanks

green day
06-08-2018, 08:29 AM

Was ideally just wanting to add access to his card as he leaves it with me so I pass it to him when i meet him for home games.

Or do you have to buy it then explain at ticket office the change and they will exchange for a paper ticket?

Thanks

I dont think the card is transferrable, so buy their ticket then go to office

Billy Whizz
06-08-2018, 08:30 AM

Thanks
I’d upgrade it online to secure the seat. Then go to the TO on match day and upgrade it

bingo70
06-08-2018, 08:33 AM
I’d upgrade it online to secure the seat. Then go to the TO on match day and upgrade it

That's what i do with my laddies ticket.

Won't go on match day though as too busy, i'll let the ticket office get today's ticket release out the road and fire down tomorrow at some point i think.

DaveF
06-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Almost forgot about the cut off time so just grabbed my seat now.

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 08:41 AM
Mon 6 Aug 09:40:36 BST 2018
West
5997 not for sale
0 available

FF
3756 not for sale
0 available

East
6321 not for sale
0 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
20038 not for sale
0 available

Springbank
06-08-2018, 08:57 AM
Mon 6 Aug 09:40:36 BST 2018
West
5997 not for sale
0 available

FF
3756 not for sale
0 available

East
6321 not for sale
0 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
20038 not for sale
0 available

Will be interesting to see how many have not been taken up by Season ticket holders.

I just can't imagine anyone saying "yeah I bought a season ticket. I'm not going to the big European game, of course, but there's no way I'm missing Hamilton at home"...

green day
06-08-2018, 08:58 AM
Will be interesting to see how many have not been taken up by Season ticket holders.

I just can't imagine anyone saying "yeah I bought a season ticket. I'm not going to the big European game, of course, but there's no way I'm missing Hamilton at home"...

Some people still on holiday though, will be a fair few released at 10

1van Sprou7e
06-08-2018, 09:02 AM
Still not released seemingly

Petrie....

KWJ
06-08-2018, 09:03 AM
Not quite 10 once again. Big queue at ticket office too I hear.

Saint Hibee
06-08-2018, 09:03 AM
Past ten and nothing released yet. Maybe I'm just over-excited!

Callum7
06-08-2018, 09:04 AM
Still not released seemingly

Petrie....

Getting impatient. Need to be the first on the dot count.

GreenArmyyy!
06-08-2018, 09:04 AM
Still nothing released...

Not In The Know
06-08-2018, 09:05 AM
what if there are next to none being released?

green day
Past ten and nothing released yet. Maybe I'm just over-excited!

Usual ticketmaster pish - trying to get a mate a ticket

KWJ
It was about half past last time, difficult for those in work! But there were thousands of seats.

madhibee_again
06-08-2018, 09:06 AM

Having spoke to the TO earlier there were people queueing from 8:15am - think they're currently being pushed to the max with all the tickets released. Sure they'll have remaining seats online shortly.

Saint Hibee
06-08-2018, 09:08 AM
Four became available in the East, but just got an error message when trying to add them to my basket ...

franck sauzee
06-08-2018, 09:09 AM

Thanks, had an issue with my payment and didn't think I had purchased as I never got email confirmation, seems it did in fact go through

Callum7
Maybe it’s sold out...

bingo70

I was listening in to a couple of guys in the pub yesterday talking and they were saying just that......

"You going on Thursday?"
"Nah, dinnae think i'll bother, you?"
"Dunno, i'll see if i can be bothered on the day......"

Can't get my head round that attitude at all, they were season ticket holders as well as they went on to talk about getting access put on their season ticket card.

I should probably stop listening to other peoples conversations to be fair.

Springbank
06-08-2018, 09:11 AM
I was listening in to a couple of guys in the pub yesterday talking and they were saying just that......

"You going on Thursday?"
"Nah, dinnae think i'll bother, you?"
"Dunno, i'll see if i can be bothered on the day......"

Can't get my head round that attitude at all, they were season ticket holders as well as they went on to talk about getting access put on their season ticket card.

I should probably stop listening to other peoples conversations to be fair.

They'll be the boys who'll be complaining later today that they can't get a ticket, once it sells out, despite them having three thousand loyalty points, probably...

Saint Hibee
06-08-2018, 09:12 AM
Give up hope all ye who enter into the world of eticketing.

Callum7
06-08-2018, 09:13 AM
1 available in the West...

Billy Whizz
06-08-2018, 09:14 AM
Was it not around 11am or so, before the Triopoli released tickets were put on sale?

green day
06-08-2018, 09:15 AM
ST tickets havnt been treleased - I know this, as I just bought mine 30 seconds ago and added to my card

brythehibby
06-08-2018, 09:17 AM
ST tickets havnt been treleased - I know this, as I just bought mine 30 seconds ago and added to my card

Aye all of the folk in my network that haven't added there ST seats are still showing as reserved online for me as well. Think they are just slow at releasing them.

mvteng
06-08-2018, 09:21 AM
Tickets in the East now released

Santa Cruz
06-08-2018, 09:22 AM
Loads showing as available in the West now but when I click it won't let you buy it.

Not In The Know
06-08-2018, 09:22 AM
how hard can it be to release seats. Bit of a shambles really....

Scooter
06-08-2018, 09:23 AM
The eticketing website doesn't even show thr game for me to select

dar
06-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Game not showing now on ticketing page

JeMeSouviens
The match has just disappeared altogether!

Santa Cruz
The games been taken off-line now!

Event is no longer in event list

green day
Loads showing as available in the West now but when I click it won't let you buy it.

molde match not showing as an upcoming event now :greengrin

Ticketmaster are a shambles, glad I got mine.........

BS44
Has the Molde ticket option been removed from the main ticket page? It was there and now it's gone....

Future17
06-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Has the Molde ticket option been removed from the main ticket page? It was there and now it's gone....

Yeah, gone for me too. I wonder if they've taken it down so they can put it back up with all tickets released.

mvteng
06-08-2018, 09:27 AM
The match has just disappeared altogether!

Still showing for me, but it now says "Error loading your map, want to try again?"

GreenCastle
I dont think the card is transferrable, so buy their ticket then go to office

Not In The Know
games been removed from the eticketing site!

cleanyman
06-08-2018, 09:29 AM
Thousands now released

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 09:30 AM
All back now - got 3 together in East 41.

RoYO!
06-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Yep plenty.

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 09:31 AM
And first meaningful dot count:

Mon 6 Aug 10:30:53 BST 2018
West
4584 not for sale
1212 available

FF
2171 not for sale
1585 available

East
4217 not for sale
2104 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
14936 not for sale
4901 available

Sammy7nil
Lots of tickets in EVERY section of the ground

Valencia
Tickets released now

cleanyman
06-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Got 2 for the brother and I

There are THOUSANDS unsold. Like myself I had to wait so I could sit next to the younger one.

Santa Cruz
06-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Panic over.

Scooter
06-08-2018, 09:34 AM
I've bought 3

JeMeSouviens
There is a surge on, 200+ gone in 4 mins.

Mon 6 Aug 10:34:01 BST 2018
West
4846 not for sale
1151 available

FF
2204 not for sale
1552 available

East
4345 not for sale
1976 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
15359 not for sale
4679 available

Future17
I'm not seeing them?

Famous Fiver
06-08-2018, 09:35 AM
The games are coming so thick and fast that supporters have very little time to get organised for buying tickets and financially it is costly, especially for those with families, workers on shifts and anti social hours, holidays booked etc.

Let's hope we do get a good crowd on Thursday.

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 09:35 AM
I'm not seeing them?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/EDP/Event/Index/2453

Callum7
06-08-2018, 09:37 AM
There is a surge on, 200+ gone in 4 mins.

Mon 6 Aug 10:34:01 BST 2018
West
4846 not for sale
1151 available

FF
2204 not for sale
1552 available

East
4345 not for sale
1976 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
15359 not for sale
4679 available

I just hand counted 1375 available in the West but I give up now, the computers win. (Even though they’re inaccurate😉)

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 09:37 AM
The games are coming so thick and fast that supporters have very little time to get organised for buying tickets and financially it is costly, especially for those with families, workers on shifts and anti social hours, holidays booked etc.

Let's hope we do get a good crowd on Thursday.

We are over 1500 ahead of the equivalent point before the Asteras game. I think we'll at least sell out the home stands this time.

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 09:39 AM
I just hand counted 1375 available in the West but I give up now, the computers win. (Even though they’re inaccurate😉)

Hell hath no fury like a Luddite scorned. :na na:

GreenArmyyy!
06-08-2018, 09:46 AM
Must say pretty surprised at disappointed at the amount of seats that have become available. Our biggest European tie in decades....

Future17
06-08-2018, 09:50 AM
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/EDP/Event/Index/2453

Got them now ta. Order not completing for some reason though. I think I'm having a bad morning...

scoopyboy
06-08-2018, 09:53 AM
Lots of tickets in EVERY section of the ground

Are you surprised by this?

They will disappear like snaw off a dyke and the South will be opened.

G B Young
06-08-2018, 10:00 AM
Must say pretty surprised at disappointed at the amount of seats that have become available. Our biggest European tie in decades....

It's still the school holidays and folk will be away, plus those with kids will be all too aware how costly the last six weeks have been when it comes to keeping them occupied! Personally I think it's fantastic that we're already guaranteed a crowd of well over 15k for yet another home game in such a short space of time. By the time kick-off comes around I reckon we'll see 18k plus in the ground which is brilliant. Folk are quick to forget how incredible the increase in average crowds at ER has been over the last few years. We've effectively doubled our support.

mutley
06-08-2018, 10:09 AM
There must be a fair few in a similar position to me, that are working away and can't make it to mid-week games.

Sir David Gray
06-08-2018, 10:10 AM

There's still more than 3 days to go until the match kicks off. I'm sure we'll have a very healthy number there.

Souter96Mac
06-08-2018, 10:30 AM
Reckon we'll get about 15k. Not sure how many Molde will bring

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 10:30 AM
A bit over 1000 gone in the first hour of general sale.

Mon 6 Aug 11:30:08 BST 2018
West
5109 not for sale
888 available

FF
2301 not for sale
1455 available

East
4809 not for sale
1512 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
16183 not for sale
3855 available

Onceinawhile
06-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Reckon we'll get about 15k. Not sure how many Molde will bring

11,500 sold already. We'll shift more than. 3.5k in the next few days.

Souter96Mac
06-08-2018, 10:33 AM
11,500 sold already. We'll shift more than. 3.5k in the next few days.

You could be right! Looks like we could shift another 1/2k by the end of today, if it keeps up!

RyeSloan
06-08-2018, 10:39 AM
It's still the school holidays and folk will be away, plus those with kids will be all too aware how costly the last six weeks have been when it comes to keeping them occupied! Personally I think it's fantastic that we're already guaranteed a crowd of well over 15k for yet another home game in such a short space of time. By the time kick-off comes around I reckon we'll see 18k plus in the ground which is brilliant. Folk are quick to forget how incredible the increase in average crowds at ER has been over the last few years. We've effectively doubled our support.

Spot on. There was even grumbles yesterday that 17.5k for the visit of Motherwell was disappointing!

Our crowds have increased massively and we are effectively selling out the home end of the stadium on a weekly basis now...phenomenal really.

The Molde crowd will be another bumper turnout, let’s hope we get another result and keep this run going!

Leithenhibby
06-08-2018, 10:41 AM

I fairness it's still holiday time and so many families are still away.

We shall have a very healthy crowd come KO :aok:

Hermit Crab
06-08-2018, 10:47 AM
Poor uptake by ST holders again. Don't get it, European football under the lights at ER. Magic!

CapitalGreen
06-08-2018, 10:48 AM
Poor uptake by ST holders again. Don't get it, European football under the lights at ER. Magic!

A ST holder not taking up their allocated seat doesn't mean they are not going.

GloryGlory
06-08-2018, 10:56 AM
A ST holder not taking up their allocated seat doesn't mean they are not going.

:agree: Might be waiting to book seats together with some mates that aren't ST holders, for instance. Or booking hospitality.

DaveF
06-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Just got 2 in West Upper 13 which was a surprise. Apologies to whoever owns those 2 st seats!

connerg
06-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Just got 2 in West Upper 13 which was a surprise. Apologies to whoever owns those 2 st seats!

Hibs own the seats, Season Ticket holders rent them. :greengrin

CMurdoch
06-08-2018, 12:19 PM
A bit over 1000 gone in the first hour of general sale.

Mon 6 Aug 11:30:08 BST 2018
West
5109 not for sale
888 available

FF
2301 not for sale
1455 available

East
4809 not for sale
1512 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
16183 not for sale
3855 available

Another update at half past please or now if you could :aok:

NAE NOOKIE
06-08-2018, 12:34 PM
Hibs own the seats, Season Ticket holders rent them. :greengrin

As a shareholder I technically own a part of the club … I therefor claim the right to say I own my ST seat :greengrin

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 12:36 PM
Another update at half past please or now if you could :aok:

Mon 6 Aug 13:35:37 BST 2018
West
5395 not for sale
602 available

FF
2441 not for sale
1315 available

East
5174 not for sale
1147 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
16974 not for sale
3064 available

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 01:36 PM
Mon 6 Aug 14:35:49 BST 2018
West
5470 not for sale
527 available

FF
2480 not for sale
1276 available

East
5314 not for sale
1007 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
17228 not for sale
2810 available

Keith_M
06-08-2018, 02:00 PM

It's only Monday, and maybe a lot of the ST holders weren't that fussed about securing their own seats (or, like my Dad, were unaware they could be reserved).

We'll still have an attendance of 15k+

danhibees1875
06-08-2018, 02:36 PM
Mon 6 Aug 14:35:49 BST 2018
West
5470 not for sale
527 available

FF
2480 not for sale
1276 available

East
5314 not for sale
1007 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
17228 not for sale
2810 available

2100 sold in 6 hours is great progress! :thumbsup:

Ringothedog
06-08-2018, 02:38 PM
It's only Monday, and maybe a lot of the ST holders weren't that fussed about securing their own seats (or, like my Dad, were unaware they could be reserved).

We'll still have an attendance of 15k+

We have sold approx. 13500 tickets so far, I would expect a crowd of 17000 on Thursday

Billy Whizz
06-08-2018, 02:38 PM

That’s brilliant

GreenCastle
06-08-2018, 02:58 PM
I still think this will sell out all 3 home stands minimum and South will be opened up.

East has mostly singles left - except ends

West pretty full

Famous Five lower some good seats available.

It's been an expensive few months for Hibs fans but again fantastic for the club to get funds to help us grow and improve. :agree::thumbsup:

weecounty hibby
06-08-2018, 03:15 PM
Bought two for me and the boy in the East so our STs are free in FF upper. Front row AA 11 and 12. Great view and yours for only £23 payable to Hibs!!

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 03:33 PM
Mon 6 Aug 16:32:41 BST 2018
West
5548 not for sale
449 available

FF
2554 not for sale
1202 available

East
5431 not for sale
890 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
17497 not for sale
2541 available

Juniper Greens
06-08-2018, 03:48 PM
Mon 6 Aug 16:32:41 BST 2018
West
5548 not for sale
449 available

FF
2554 not for sale
1202 available

East
5431 not for sale
890 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
17497 not for sale
2541 available

Best part of 2.5k gone today then. The same as is left in the home stands. I am expecting a similar attendance to what we saw at the weekend.

houstonhibbee
06-08-2018, 03:57 PM
Best part of 2.5k gone today then. The same as is left in the home stands. I am expecting a similar attendance to what we saw at the weekend.

I think we might be pleasantly surprised. This will appeal to neutrals (fans of other teams) which League games wont...................

G B Young
06-08-2018, 04:10 PM
I think we might be pleasantly surprised. This will appeal to neutrals (fans of other teams) which League games wont...................

Would be interesting to see if there were any takers if the club ran off a few hundred flyers advertising the game and distributed them among the Festival crowds thronging central Edinburgh.

houstonhibbee
06-08-2018, 04:43 PM
Would be interesting to see if there were any takers if the club ran off a few hundred flyers advertising the game and distributed them among the Festival crowds thronging central Edinburgh.

maybe make tickets in the South available for sale at the festival ticket office?

Dancehibs
06-08-2018, 04:58 PM
I still think this will sell out all 3 home stands minimum and South will be opened up.

East has mostly singles left - except ends

West pretty full

Famous Five lower some good seats available.

It's been an expensive few months for Hibs fans but again fantastic for the club to get funds to help us grow and improve. :agree::thumbsup:
It would be a great boost to the team if they see lots Hibs fans in south. Massive for the club if we get through this tie.

Dancehibs
06-08-2018, 05:02 PM

I’d get open top bus and a loud speaker and drive about the festival. Advertise this game and Ross County . Try something different.

RyeSloan
06-08-2018, 05:05 PM
I’d get open top bus and a loud speaker and drive about the festival. Advertise this game and Ross County . Try something different.

Urmm does it not seem to be selling quite well without open top buses and loud speakers?

Dancehibs
06-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Urmm does it not seem to be selling quite well without open top buses and loud speakers?

Time will tell if we have a sell out less segregation. For Ross County there will be at a guess 10,000 unsold seats. It’s simply a different way to expand Hibs to a new audience.

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Mon 6 Aug 18:13:02 BST 2018
West
5604 not for sale
393 available

FF
2604 not for sale
1152 available

East
5511 not for sale
810 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
17683 not for sale
2355 available

Chic Murray
06-08-2018, 05:23 PM

Almost certainly end up in the nearest bin, like 99.5% of the flyers that are handed out to festival goers.

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 07:26 PM
Mon 6 Aug 20:24:47 BST 2018
West
5646 not for sale
351 available

FF
2663 not for sale
1093 available

East
5647 not for sale
674 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
17920 not for sale
2118 available

linlithgowhibbie
06-08-2018, 07:39 PM
Time will tell if we have a sell out less segregation. For Ross County there will be at a guess 10,000 unsold seats. It’s simply a different way to expand Hibs to a new audience.

So you reckon we will have a crowd of about 10500 for the Ross Co match!!!!!!!!

You are at it.

1van Sprou7e
06-08-2018, 07:55 PM
So you reckon we will have a crowd of about 10500 for the Ross Co match!!!!!!!!

You are at it.

There were 2000 less than that at both of our home knock out games in last season's league cup

houstonhibbee
06-08-2018, 08:01 PM
There were 2000 less than that at both of our home knock out games in last season's league cup

with all the extra games recently a lot of folk may decide to give this one a miss.....

TrinityHibs
06-08-2018, 08:07 PM

To have 10000 unsold we would need to have a capacity of more than 23500. Time to fill in the corners so we will be as big as tincastle ignore that will be Betfred I assume ��

bod
06-08-2018, 08:16 PM

None,they’re here for the festival no a game of fitba

bod
06-08-2018, 08:20 PM
maybe make tickets in the South available for sale at the festival ticket office?

Why would they sell tickets for a non festival event ?

Hedlund12
06-08-2018, 08:21 PM

Are season ticket holders not allowed to be on holiday - deary me! 🤣

danhibees1875
06-08-2018, 08:42 PM
To have 10000 unsold we would need to have a capacity of more than 23500. Time to fill in the corners so we will be as big as tincastle ignore that will be Betfred I assume ��

It's not a league game.

None,they’re here for the festival no a game of fitba

Maybe I was being presumptuous, but I overheard an American accent in the pub on Saturday who sounded like they were just going for the novelty factor while here for other reasons.

houstonhibbee
06-08-2018, 08:48 PM
Why would they sell tickets for a non festival event ?

of course how stupid of me to think it

madhibby
06-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Mon 6 Aug 20:24:47 BST 2018
West
5646 not for sale
351 available

FF
2663 not for sale
1093 available

East
5647 not for sale
674 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
17920 not for sale
2118 available

At around 11pm available West 330, Famous Five 1059 and East 616 total 2005.

So would expect East and West to have sold out by kick off. Difficult to be sure if Hibs will open the South Stand to Hibs fans as might well be seats left in North - but could encourage more to turn up if South is an option as better seats/more room for larger groups together in the South Stand.

JeMeSouviens
06-08-2018, 10:39 PM
At around 11pm available West 330, Famous Five 1059 and East 616 total 2005.

So would expect East and West to have sold out by kick off. Difficult to be sure if Hibs will open the South Stand to Hibs fans as might well be seats left in North - but could encourage more to turn up if South is an option as better seats/more room for larger groups together in the South Stand.

About 3000 tickets sold since start of general sale. Home stands could sell out tomorrow.

Mon 6 Aug 23:36:13 BST 2018
West
5692 not for sale
305 available

FF
2730 not for sale
1026 available

East
5739 not for sale
582 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
18125 not for sale
1913 available

houstonhibbee
06-08-2018, 10:55 PM
About 3000 tickets sold since start of general sale. Home stands could sell out tomorrow.

West
5692 not for sale
305 available

FF
2730 not for sale
1026 available

East
5739 not for sale
582 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
18125 not for sale
1913 available

Think we might get to 19k for this one..........

Hermit Crab
07-08-2018, 12:28 AM
Are season ticket holders not allowed to be on holiday - deary me! 🤣

3000 of them? Unlikely.

theonlywayisup
07-08-2018, 06:50 AM

West
5692 not for sale
305 available

FF
2730 not for sale
1026 available

East
5739 not for sale
582 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
18125 not for sale
1913 available

Thanks for the dot counts :aok:

I expect they'll all be sold by 5pm today.

theonlywayisup
07-08-2018, 07:00 AM
3000 of them? Unlikely.

I think the reason for so many being released are:

ST holders on holiday
ST holders moving to other parts of the ground
ST holders not being able to make a mid-week game due to work commitments
ST holders not being available due to other social commitments - e.g. golf, festival etc
ST holders that don't go to evening matches, due to age (young and old)
ST holders who normally attend with one of the above so not going by themselves

I don't think there will be many that can't go because they 1) can't be bothered or 2) can't afford it, though the latter may apply to some.

TBH there's loads of reasons why ST holders may not attend and why should anyone be critical of the "life blood" of our club.

calumhibee1
07-08-2018, 07:12 AM

We should be looking into this IMO. Sure we’d probably need to give them a bit of a cut for doing it but it would be worth it to get more tickets sold and introduce more people to football in Edinburgh.

DaveF
07-08-2018, 07:12 AM
3000 of them? Unlikely.

Cheers up FFS.

If I remember rightly, you as a st holder gave the Hanlon or Blackburn game a miss as you would rather spend the time with your kid. People have lives and choices to make but no matter how much you whinge, there will still be a big crowd there on Thursday.

Ronniekirk
07-08-2018, 07:22 AM
[QUOTE=Hermit Crab;5500205]3000 of them?

I didn't take mine up for Greek game but bought two in the West So could be some that have done that ,some will live abroad and can't travel to game and some will be children who aren't being allowed to go to a night game and it's still School holidays so some families will be on holiday and then there are all the one off events that prevent folk going Important family event that can't be missed etc We also know every week around 10 % of Season ticket holders aren't in their seat
So maybe not that surprising

Ringothedog
07-08-2018, 07:26 AM
Cheers up FFS.

If I remember rightly, you as a st holder gave the Hanlon or Blackburn game a miss as you would rather spend the time with your kid. People have lives and choices to make but no matter how much you whinge, there will still be a big crowd there on Thursday.
My brother has 2 season tickets but is currently out of the country until September. There will be hundreds with valid reasons for not being able to attend.

FilipinoHibs
07-08-2018, 07:43 AM
My brother has 2 season tickets but is currently out of the country until September. There will be hundreds with valid reasons for not being able to attend.

Should we set up a tribunal run by Hibs net to see if the reasons for not attending are valid or not. For those who fail a gallery of shame

JeMeSouviens
07-08-2018, 08:49 AM
Thanks for the dot counts :aok:

I expect they'll all be sold by 5pm today.

You're welcome.

Tue 7 Aug 09:48:29 BST 2018
West
5710 not for sale
287 available

FF
2763 not for sale
993 available

East
5790 not for sale
531 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
18227 not for sale
1811 available

Hermit Crab
07-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Cheers up FFS.

Look, I'm not criticising fans for not going, I'm just surprised there was so many ST's released on Monday thats all. Now I know there are a number of reasons for folk not going on Thursday and thats fine, thats their choice. You are correct, I did not go to the Blackburn that was a friendly dressed as a testimonial as I did spend time with my kid. Molde at home is a tad more appealing though no?

JeMeSouviens
07-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Sales slowing up today. I think we are probably sitting at about 14k (plus some hospitality) so far.

Tue 7 Aug 12:00:22 BST 2018
West
5782 not for sale
215 available

FF
2819 not for sale
937 available

East
5864 not for sale
457 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
18429 not for sale
1609 available

Billy Whizz
07-08-2018, 11:06 AM
Sales slowing up today. I think we are probably sitting at about 14k (plus some hospitality) so far.

Tue 7 Aug 12:00:22 BST 2018
West
5782 not for sale
215 available

FF
2819 not for sale
937 available

East
5864 not for sale
457 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
18429 not for sale
1609 available

That’s ahead of the Tripoli game. What was the actual crowd for that game?
Think Hospitality is sold out

Ringothedog
07-08-2018, 11:23 AM
Should we set up a tribunal run by Hibs net to see if the reasons for not attending are valid or not. For those who fail a gallery of shame

Some on this thread would want that to happen :greengrin

staunchhibby
07-08-2018, 11:26 AM
Any updates re tickets for game in Molde

GreenCastle
07-08-2018, 11:32 AM

Just had a look and really only Famous Five lower that needs to fill up.

East and West look near full :thumbsup::agree:

Hopefully more are snapped up today.

Agree Hibs should get some to the Festival and sell for South Lower - surely makes sense?!

erin go bragh
07-08-2018, 11:37 AM
Just had a look and really only Famous Five lower that needs to fill up.

East and West look near full :thumbsup::agree:

Hopefully more are snapped up today.

Agree Hibs should get some to the Festival and sell for South Lower - surely makes sense?!

Think SH was meaning the away tie in Molde :)

JeMeSouviens
07-08-2018, 11:41 AM

http://www.moldefk.no/billetter/billettinformasjon/for-bortesupportere#cookie-line-accept

There are tons in the home end:

https://molde.tickethour.no/seatingPlan.html?idProduct=1222#

Tug Wilson
07-08-2018, 11:44 AM
The positive spin is that there are literally 1000s of walk-up fans taking the place of the ST holders that cannot for whatever reason make it.

Some of those walk-ups are potential new ST holders for next season or maybe a half season ticket.

Some, like me, will always be a walk-up supporter.

The support is pretty healthy at that moment. Easter Road is a great place to go. People should stop worrying about it so much.

kentao
07-08-2018, 11:58 AM
Got 2 in the FF Upper. Cant wait for the game.

JeMeSouviens
07-08-2018, 02:16 PM
That’s ahead of the Tripoli game. What was the actual crowd for that game?
Think Hospitality is sold out

Yep, we're well ahead of Tripoli sales. A wee bit over 14k I think?

Tue 7 Aug 15:15:07 BST 2018
West
5814 not for sale
183 available

FF
2955 not for sale
801 available

East
5952 not for sale
369 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
18685 not for sale
1353 available

Edit: Asteras attendance was 14148

Brightside
07-08-2018, 02:32 PM
Are we really complaining that there might by 15k at the game? :greengrin

danhibees1875
07-08-2018, 02:33 PM

450 gone in a similar timeframe today.

A slow down was expected, but that's still reasonable selling. I think we'll see the 3 home stands sell out, but not sure there will be much demand for the south as it stands.

Do we have any idea what Molde will bring?

Titch
07-08-2018, 02:36 PM
3000 of them? Unlikely.

I have 6 season tickets two of which are the £25 ones 😳😳😳 and I won’t be attending the game

Billy Whizz
07-08-2018, 02:36 PM

I’m not complaining😄

Ozyhibby
07-08-2018, 02:38 PM

Last two euro games I never took up the option to buy my own seat and just bought tickets at the pods on the night. Just laziness that I never got round to buying in advance. Hope that’s an ok excuse. [emoji3]

Nakedmanoncrack
07-08-2018, 06:55 PM

Not complaining, it would be disappointing though. Can't imagine anyone "choosing" not to go to this.

houstonhibbee
07-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Not complaining, it would be disappointing though. Can't imagine anyone "choosing" not to go to this.

I agree 15k would be a bit disappointing. Think it will end up being nearer 19k

RoxburghHibs
07-08-2018, 07:12 PM
I agree 15k would be a bit disappointing. Think it will end up being nearer 19k

I'd say something in between those figures will be about right - 17k

Earlydelivery
07-08-2018, 07:16 PM
Only get 2 tickets together in east for section 37 rest all singles .. maybe Jim be along with a count shortly

Earlydelivery
07-08-2018, 07:24 PM
Only get 2 tickets together in east for section 37 rest all singles .. maybe Jim be along with a count shortly

madhibby
07-08-2018, 07:46 PM
Tickets left:

West 131, Famous Five 706, East 283 Total available 1120

So around 790 tickets sold today with around 1910 available at the start of the day - so possible sell out with still two days to go - likely Hibs will then open part of the the South Stand to ensure that everybody that wants to see the game can get a seat

RoxburghHibs
07-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Tickets left:

So around 790 tickets sold today with around 1910 available at the start of the day - so possible sell out with still two days to go - likely Hibs will then open part of the the South Stand to ensure that everybody that wants to see the game can get a seat

So over 15k sold with 2 days to go.

BullsCloseHibs
07-08-2018, 08:27 PM
How many fans will Molde likely bring?

Bob Box Fish
07-08-2018, 08:49 PM
Tickets left:

It will sell out no problem. The last two European games have had upwards of 1500 walkups on the night of the match.

Gutted we are missing this one as in Spain.

monktonharp
07-08-2018, 10:23 PM

ST holders on holiday
ST holders not being available due to other social commitments - e.g. golf, festival etc

I don't think there will be many that can't go because they 1) can't be bothered or 2) can't afford it, though the latter may apply to some.

TBH there's loads of reasons why ST holders may not attend and why should anyone be critical of the "life blood" of our club.Hmmmmm, I think that anyone more interested in Golf, and tend to "festivalise" rather than go to the holy ground on a very important occasion, should have their season ticket taken off them.

JeMeSouviens
07-08-2018, 10:32 PM
Tue 7 Aug 23:32:04 BST 2018
West
5876 not for sale
121 available

FF
3120 not for sale
636 available

East
6053 not for sale
268 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
19013 not for sale
1025 available

monktonharp
07-08-2018, 10:41 PM
looks on target for a sell out. certainly from the home stands point of view. Of course there will be people who wont make it on the day due to dozens of reasons. I am happy in the belief that we will have most of our home seats occupied, and hope the opposition have a few hundred, with lots of space for a significant walk up crowd on the night.

Dashing Bob S
08-08-2018, 12:39 AM
looks on target for a sell out. certainly from the home stands point of view. Of course there will be people who wont make it on the day due to dozens of reasons. I am happy in the belief that we will have most of our home seats occupied, and hope the opposition have a few hundred, with lots of space for a significant walk up crowd on the night.

Home stands will sell out, with another 1-2k in the South. Molde support will be negligible, I’d imagine. So between 17-18k all in, I reckon.

theonlywayisup
08-08-2018, 06:52 AM
Hmmmmm, I think that anyone more interested in Golf, and tend to "festivalise" rather than go to the holy ground on a very important occasion, should have their season ticket taken off them.

But that's life choices, isn't it. If you're through to the semi-final of a golf club competition and it's been pre-arranged for the same date as the Molde game, it's up to you which you value more. Alternatively, you've shelled out money to watch a big show at the festival with your friends and then find out Hibs are playing that night.

Choices!!

Austinho
08-08-2018, 07:00 AM

ST holders on holiday

TBH there's loads of reasons why ST holders may not attend and why should anyone be critical of the "life blood" of our club.Also ST holders who live a sizeable distance from Edinburgh who can travel at weekends but not on weeknights.

RoYO!
08-08-2018, 07:45 AM
Unlike a regular league game where roughly 10% (was it?) of ST holders won’t turn up it will be great to see the stands properly full under the lights. 2-0 the HIBEES!

FilipinoHibs
08-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Hmmmmm, I think that anyone more interested in Golf, and tend to "festivalise" rather than go to the holy ground on a very important occasion, should have their season ticket taken off them.

Definitely a case for the Hibs Net tribunal.

Souter96Mac
08-08-2018, 08:13 AM
Tue 7 Aug 23:32:04 BST 2018
West
5876 not for sale
121 available

FF
3120 not for sale
636 available

East
6053 not for sale
268 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
19013 not for sale
1025 available

The three home stands will definitely sell out by kick off then. Maybe a couple hundred fans in the south.

JeMeSouviens
08-08-2018, 08:28 AM
The three home stands will definitely sell out by kick off then. Maybe a couple hundred fans in the south.

Yeah, I think they'll open the south on the night but probably not for pre-sales unless there's a surge today. Less than 1000 tickets now:

Wed 8 Aug 09:26:44 BST 2018
West
5883 not for sale
114 available

FF
3134 not for sale
622 available

East
6069 not for sale
252 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
19050 not for sale
988 available

JeMeSouviens
08-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Trickling now:

Wed 8 Aug 11:00:21 BST 2018
West
5840 not for sale
157 available

FF
3171 not for sale
585 available

East
6103 not for sale
218 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
19078 not for sale
960 available

Speedy
08-08-2018, 10:49 AM

I'm taking your post as tongue in cheek but festival bookings or any other plans for that matter could've been planned weeks ago. Thursday's are popular for nights out, good chance there are people who are having to decide between pre-arranged plans and a football match that may not have happened.

JXM73
08-08-2018, 11:19 AM
But that's life choices, isn't it. If you're through to the semi-final of a golf club competition and it's been pre-arranged for the same date as the Molde game, it's up to you which you value more. Alternatively, you've shelled out money to watch a big show at the festival with your friends and then find out Hibs are playing that night.

Choices!!

I had Frankie Boyle tickets for tomorrow night, punted and going tonight instead....

madhibby
08-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Trickling now:

Wed 8 Aug 11:00:21 BST 2018
West
5840 not for sale
157 available

FF
3171 not for sale
585 available

East
6103 not for sale
218 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
19078 not for sale
960 available

Slightly misleading - sales are still steady - Hibs just released a further around 50 seats in the hospitality section upper tier West stand so that has increased net available tickets. They are good seats - I think Hibs charge more for them.

Brightside
08-08-2018, 11:49 AM
FF will be half empty on the night obv. :offski:

GlesgaeHibby
08-08-2018, 11:57 AM

This should be one of the few times it's not, given people will have had to buy a ticket as £25 ST's not valid for this game.

madhibby
08-08-2018, 12:03 PM

i’m sure this is the usual attack on non attending season ticket holders in the lower FF!

While the FF is not yet sold out (and more of the empty seats are in the lower FF) there are only 538 seats still available in this stand and there should not be the usual issue, as its not a season ticket game, of non attending season ticket holders. The stand is currently 86% sold so it should be bouncing come Thursday night!

Chuck Rhoades
08-08-2018, 12:37 PM
This should be one of the few times it's not, given people will have had to buy a ticket as £25 ST's not valid for this game.

Spot on. Thur sales in FF are genuine one off purchases so you would expect it to be the same on the night. Unlike Sheep at home next where the FF is nearly sold out already but will be half empty come the game!

Earlydelivery
08-08-2018, 01:06 PM
Just went past shop Q along the street

cabbageandribs1875
08-08-2018, 01:09 PM

glad i noticed this, ready to leave in 5 mins but think i'l pass now, i'l ask the club for a reimbursement at a later date, it's like going back to the ******* old days

Not In The Know
08-08-2018, 01:10 PM
Spot on. Thur sales in FF are genuine one off purchases so you would expect it to be the same on the night. Unlike Sheep at home next where the FF is nearly sold out already but will be half empty come the game!

The singing section should be lower tier behind the goals and the family section up top, so you cant see the empty seats.

JeMeSouviens
08-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Wed 8 Aug 14:11:45 BST 2018
West
5863 not for sale
134 available

FF
3267 not for sale
489 available

East
6170 not for sale
151 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
19264 not for sale
774 available

Earlydelivery
08-08-2018, 01:18 PM

JXM73
08-08-2018, 01:22 PM
The singing section should be lower tier behind the goals and the family section up top, so you cant see the empty seats.

Safe standing and singing section on lower FF... mmmm

Stevie Reid
08-08-2018, 02:40 PM
BBC confirming that Flo is fit and Agyepong can't play.

Earlydelivery
08-08-2018, 03:01 PM
That’s the south stand open now

JeMeSouviens
08-08-2018, 03:06 PM
Wed 8 Aug 16:06:12 BST 2018
West
5876 not for sale
121 available

FF
3316 not for sale
440 available

East
6184 not for sale
137 available

South
3523 not for sale
409 available

Total
18931 not for sale
1107 available

Hibernia&Alba
08-08-2018, 03:17 PM
Wed 8 Aug 16:06:12 BST 2018
West
5876 not for sale
121 available

FF
3316 not for sale
440 available

East
6184 not for sale
137 available

South
3523 not for sale
409 available

Total
18931 not for sale
1107 available

Great effort. We'll be very near capacity :aok:

CMurdoch
08-08-2018, 03:28 PM
Was at the ticket office at 3:30pm and there was a queue of about 15 waiting.
Took about 15 mins to reach the front.
FYI the St Johnstone tickets for away season ticket holders will not be ready until tomorrow due to payment issues.

Hermit Crab
08-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Was at the ticket office at 3:30pm and there was a queue of about 15 waiting.
Took about 15 mins to reach the front.
FYI the St Johnstone tickets for away season ticket holders will not be ready until tomorrow due to payment issues.

The fault is at Hibs end as we have all been waiting for them to debit the money...

ben johnson
08-08-2018, 04:33 PM
BBC confirming that Flo is fit and Agyepong can't play.

give the boy a chance he's not played a game yet Bias from the Beeb