PDA

View Full Version : TDD - Crisps and snacks...how does it work this year?

heidtheba
03-08-2018, 10:54 PM
OK, serious question here ladies n' gents. Twice each year I get a real laugh at the non-official transfer deadline day thread on here. I actually really look forward to it (I know, says a lot about me...)
Anyhoo, how's this going to work this year? England has one date and we have another...Hibs is obviously the most important factor but, aside from that, TDD in Scotland is usually a near embarrassment and has limited international interest. Will Jim wear his yellow tie twice? Will Natalie even bother rocking up for the Scottish one?
What's going to happen!?

Sammy7nil
04-08-2018, 10:12 AM
OK, serious question here ladies n' gents. Twice each year I get a real laugh at the non-official transfer deadline day thread on here. I actually really look forward to it (I know, says a lot about me...)
Anyhoo, how's this going to work this year? England has one date and we have another...Hibs is obviously the most important factor but, aside from that, TDD in Scotland is usually a near embarrassment and has limited international interest. Will Jim wear his yellow tie twice? Will Natalie even bother rocking up for the Scottish one?
What's going to happen!?

It seems no one cares :confused: the second date will only matter if SJM is still here.

jacomo
04-08-2018, 07:39 PM
A good World Cup, Hibs in Europe and two TDDs.

What a summer it’s been football fans.

bodhibs
04-08-2018, 07:42 PM
I just going to use this an excuse to buy two loads of 90's era fried potato snacks and some fine malts, rather than just one lot

Smartie
04-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Get stocked up on snacks for the English one.

You shouldn't be eating anything on the English transfer deadline day that is going to perish by the time the Scottish one comes around. Plenty of E-numbers and preservatives is what you're looking for.

I'm planning on getting enough Skips to last me a year, eating half of them on English deadline day with the intention of saving some for the end of the month.

The reality is that I'll eat them all during the few days following the English deadline day then have to stock up again for the Scottish one.

bodhibs
04-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Get stocked up on snacks for the English one.

You shouldn't be eating anything on the English transfer deadline day that is going to perish by the time the Scottish one comes around. Plenty of E-numbers and preservatives is what you're looking for.

I'm planning on getting enough Skips to last me a year, eating half of them on English deadline day with the intention of saving some for the end of the month.

The reality is that I'll eat them all during the few days following the English deadline day then have to stock up again for the Scottish one.

Like your style 👍

Pedantic_Hibee
04-08-2018, 07:51 PM
I'm working. Disaster.

bodhibs
04-08-2018, 07:52 PM
I'm working. Disaster.

You best be Ill that day then

Smartie
04-08-2018, 07:52 PM
I'm working. Disaster.

Are you Jim White?

He also seems to be "working" every transfer deadline day.

sauzee6_2
04-08-2018, 08:39 PM
What's going to happen!?

Unfortunately Natalie will not be rocking up.....she has left sky sports 😡

heidtheba
04-08-2018, 09:12 PM
Unfortunately Natalie will not be rocking up.....she has left sky sports 😡

:dead::dead::dead:

Why, why would so many bad things happen?!? Traditional TDD gone, people eating stale crisps and looking for sofa pizza for the Scottish TDD and no chat over what NS will wear?
I don't think I can take much more of this...