PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Sunday

eezyrider
03-08-2018, 06:31 PM
I was looking to buy tickets for Sunday but the only option is to print at home and I don't have a printer- -I don't know anyone that does.
I'm sure there used to be the option to pick them up from the ticket office but that isn't an option on the site just now. Is this no longer available?

Is it possible to use a mobile phone? Advice appreciated.

Thanks

EZ

hfc rd
03-08-2018, 06:33 PM
I was looking to buy tickets for Sunday but the only option is to print at home and I don't have a printer- -I don't know anyone that does.
I'm sure there used to be the option to pick them up from the ticket office but that isn't an option on the site just now. Is this no longer available?

Thanks

EZ

You can use your mobile phone. I’ve done that plenty of times. Just scan the barcode at the turnstile and you’re in 👍🏾

ancient hibee
03-08-2018, 06:33 PM
If all else fails go to a computer cafe,it’ll only cost you a few bob.

Billy Whizz
03-08-2018, 06:35 PM

Thanks

EZ

Is there not an option to pick up from the TO?

eezyrider
03-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Is there not an option to pick up from the TO?

No there wasn't - there definitely used to be. I tried with different browsers and it was the same.

Think I'll try my mobile phone as another poster advised.

EZ

Billy Whizz
03-08-2018, 06:52 PM
No there wasn't - there definitely used to be. I tried with different browsers and it was the same.

Think I'll try my mobile phone as another poster advised.

EZ
The other option is you could say you couldn’t print them off, and go to the TO early

eezyrider
03-08-2018, 07:01 PM
The other option is you could say you couldn’t print them off, and go to the TO early

That's a good idea actually. I suppose I should have thought of that myself :aok:

EZ

BILLYHIBS
03-08-2018, 07:02 PM
I am an auld dinosaur just turn up at the TO early act daft and they will print your tickets off for you. Works everytime. :wink::thumbsup: