PDA

View Full Version : Molde - tickets for the away match

Seveno
03-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Does anyone know when these are likely to go on sale and how many we might get?

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 08:48 PM
No idea if/when tickets will be on sale BUT.... according to the football tripper website theres only 569 tickets available to away fans. Link here. https://footballtripper.com/aker-stadion-molde-fk-norway/#Away_Fans

Paste from website below.

When Scotland took on Norway in an international friendly back in November 2013, the visiting supporters of the tartan army were housed within Section K which is the southern side of the eastern goal-end.
Accessible via gate 6, it is capable of accommodating 569 supporters and the seats are usually unreserved. Views are faultless throughout due to the compact nature of the stadium.

Billy Whizz
04-08-2018, 08:50 PM
No idea if/when tickets will be on sale BUT.... according to the football tripper website theres only 569 tickets available to away fans. Link here. https://footballtripper.com/aker-stadion-molde-fk-norway/#Away_Fans

Paste from website below.

When Scotland took on Norway in an international friendly back in November 2013, the visiting supporters of the tartan army were housed within Section K which is the southern side of the eastern goal-end.
Accessible via gate 6, it is capable of accommodating 569 supporters and the seats are usually unreserved. Views are faultless throughout due to the compact nature of the stadium.

That was Norway playing, this is Molde.
Think we’ll get what we need

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 08:52 PM
That was Norway playing, this is Molde.
Think we’ll get what we need

Just putting it out there Billy.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Molde are doing a charter for their fans, approximately £440 for a flight and match ticket. Info via google translate below.

Molde Football Club will play qualifier for the Europa League away against Hibernian FC on Thursday, 9 August.

Short on content, subject to changes in flight times:

- Flight from Molde, Årø Airport Wednesday 8th of August at 10:00.

- The game is played Thursday 9th August at 19:45 local time (20:45 Norwegian time)

- Flight from Edinburgh Airport Thursday 9 August at 23.30 local time.

- Arrival Molde, Årø Airport approximately 2:30 am to 10 August.

- Price: 4700, - for flight t / r and ticket.

- Local transport and hotels are arranged by the individual traveler.

To sign up, send an e-mail to heidi.rindaroy@moldefk.no no later than Sunday 5th August at. 8:00 p.m..

The registration must contain: Surname, first name (same name as in passport), Mr / Mrs, date of birth, passport number, image of the main page of the passport, expiration date of the passport and nationality.

The club will provide feedback on who will be in place during Monday morning.

CallumLaidlaw
04-08-2018, 09:07 PM
Molde are doing a charter for their fans, approximately £440 for a flight and match ticket. Info via google translate below.

Molde Football Club will play qualifier for the Europa League away against Hibernian FC on Thursday, 9 August.

- The game is played Thursday 9th August at 19:45 local time (20:45 Norwegian time)

To sign up, send an e-mail to heidi.rindaroy@moldefk.no no later than Sunday 5th August at. 8:00 p.m..

The registration must contain: Surname, first name (same name as in passport), Mr / Mrs, date of birth, passport number, image of the main page of the passport, expiration date of the passport and nationality.

Good luck to them getting reasonably priced accommodation for the night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sauzee6_2
04-08-2018, 09:08 PM

The return flight takes off at 11.30???? Nae chance of making that!!

SChibs
04-08-2018, 09:10 PM

Could set up some kind of deal where our fans let them stay in our spare rooms, sofas etc and they return the favour when we play them in Molde. Cheap accommodation for both fans!

staunchhibby
04-08-2018, 09:11 PM
Traffic will be murder given the festival is on

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 09:13 PM
The return flight takes off at 11.30???? Nae chance of making that!!

The Greeks flew out at 23:55 after the game plus if its a chartered flight it can be held back as it doest really need to be on time.

HibbyDave
05-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Anyone sent e mail to them asking for charter firm details so we can do same?

greenlex
05-08-2018, 08:04 AM

Interesting that they can get a plane big enough at this time of year to accommodate this.

Billy Whizz
05-08-2018, 08:04 AM
Anyone sent e mail to them asking for charter firm details so we can do same?

They are probably on the team charter
It’s a shame Hibs couldn’t get a bigger plane, although we don’t know what size the Molde plane is

norhfc
05-08-2018, 08:06 AM
There will be zero accommodation for them in Edinburgh due to Festival. Couldn’t believe the lack of same in Molde, couldn’t find any reason for that other than Hibs game, most hotels now fully booked. Would be great if Hibs got a charter sorted, difficult place to get to.

Radge70
05-08-2018, 10:13 AM
They are probably on the team charter
It’s a shame Hibs couldn’t get a bigger plane, although we don’t know what size the Molde plane is

Their website says there are 20 spaces available so less capacity than the original charter to Greece, which must have had at least 50 spaces on it (going by the number quoted as being affected by the cancellation).

Billy Whizz
05-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Their website says there are 20 spaces available so less capacity than the original charter to Greece, which must have had at least 50 spaces on it (going by the number quoted as being affected by the cancellation).

Hibs had a normal sized 737 as the initial plane, around 120 seats or so.
When that disappeared, they got a 737 with just 56 seats, so very spacious for the players to travel on
Not sure what Molde have hired, but can’t see it being too big if they only have 20 seats available

Radge70
06-08-2018, 11:00 AM
Tickets now on sale to Molde fans with section K greyed out, presumably as it’s for Hibs fans (more than 569 but with an overall capacity of just over 11,000 section K looks to be about 1,200?) https://molde.tickethour.no/seatingPlan.html?idProduct=1222

150 kr for home supporters too so about £14

GloryGlory
06-08-2018, 11:04 AM

Good luck getting back to Edinburgh Airport with enough time to check in and go through security.

Billy Whizz
06-08-2018, 11:07 AM
Good luck getting back to Edinburgh Airport with enough time to check in and go through security.

It’s a charter, so it will leave when it’s ready to go

Hermit Crab
06-08-2018, 11:19 AM
Tickets now on sale to Molde fans with section K greyed out, presumably as it’s for Hibs fans (more than 569 but with an overall capacity of just over 11,000 section K looks to be about 1,200?) https://molde.tickethour.no/seatingPlan.html?idProduct=1222

Got a link?

Radge70
06-08-2018, 11:26 AM
Got a link?

https://molde.tickethour.no/seatingPlan.html?idProduct=1222

Hermit Crab
06-08-2018, 11:26 AM
https://molde.tickethour.no/seatingPlan.html?idProduct=1222

Thanks bud. :aok:

Hermit Crab
06-08-2018, 11:30 AM

I think it might be as little as 569 as the lower sections behind the goals are OOU for Uefa games as these are standing sections. They have to accommodate home supporters who usually stand in these areas therefor it could impact on away tickets?

Hermit Crab
06-08-2018, 11:37 AM
I think this is the away section. Hard to tell how many seats are roughly there, taking into account segregation etc it might not be that many.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180806/c7cdbb3a23b114c8d852d1a70d6a0cf6.jpg

tamig
06-08-2018, 11:41 AM
I think this is the away section. Hard to tell how many seats are roughly there, taking into account segregation etc it might not be that many.

I’m sure everyone who’s going will get a ticket.

CorrieHibs
06-08-2018, 11:47 AM
Any more info on the charter flight HSL were discussing?

Nakedmanoncrack
06-08-2018, 01:54 PM
I’m sure everyone who’s going will get a ticket.

Even if we don't - home end won't sell out.

SteveHFC
06-08-2018, 01:55 PM
Wonder if we have to buy away tickets before we travel over there next week.

Hermit Crab
06-08-2018, 02:12 PM
Any more info on the charter flight HSL were discussing?

They're deciding tonight are they not?

Hermit Crab
06-08-2018, 02:12 PM
Wonder if we have to buy away tickets before we travel over there next week.

If its a small allocation then I would imagine Molde with bring the batch of tickets with them to be sold by the club direct from ER.

Billy Whizz
06-08-2018, 02:14 PM

Said they’d let us know, one way or the other later on today

CorrieHibs
06-08-2018, 02:16 PM

Good. The last email, I got from them was saying that they would be talking with the agent tomorrow morning.

I'd be keen on the charter flight. Was making sure, I haven't missed anything.

Cheers

Hermit Crab
06-08-2018, 02:29 PM
Good. The last email, I got from them was saying that they would be talking with the agent tomorrow morning.

I'd be keen on the charter flight. Was making sure, I haven't missed anything.

Cheers

I declined interest in it as I don't want the risk of it falling through at the last minute then being left with no way of getting there.

Radge70
06-08-2018, 03:06 PM

If you look at the interactive stadium map on their ticket site you will notice that there are no seats available behind both sets of goals (not just the greyed out section). You can tell from the dot count elsewhere that the take up from the home support has been quite slow so clearly they have held these sections back until Hibs give them an idea of what the demand will be.

Hermit Crab
06-08-2018, 03:11 PM
If you look at the interactive stadium map on their ticket site you will notice that there are no seats available behind both sets of goals (not just the greyed out section). You can tell from the dot count elsewhere that the take up from the home support has been quite slow so clearly they have held these sections back until Hibs give them an idea of what the demand will be.

Is that not standing areas though?

Hermit Crab
06-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Maybe they have a period like us where their ST holders can buy their own seats and for this who usually stand to get seat?

green day
06-08-2018, 03:28 PM

Not all, they have a total of about 1700 standing split between a couple of areas.

Their site states that both ends are not yet on sale (plus some of the corner bits). Presumably they will work with Hibs to ascertain demand - i.e we know approx how many went to Greece etc.

Interesting question though, I'm not sure if there are regs about how many tickets you need to give in euro competition.

Hermit Crab
06-08-2018, 03:44 PM
Not all, they have a total of about 1700 standing split between a couple of areas.

Their site states that both ends are not yet on sale (plus some of the corner bits). Presumably they will work with Hibs to ascertain demand - i.e we know approx how many went to Greece etc.

Interesting question though, I'm not sure if there are regs about how many tickets you need to give in euro competition.

Direct from Uefa site. Link here as well

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/uefaorg/Regulations/02/55/82/82/2558282_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Article 36 Ticketing

36.01 Home clubs must make at least 5% of the total approved UEFA capacity of their stadium available exclusively to visiting supporters, in a segregated, safe area. In addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase 200 top-category tickets for their VIP supporters, sponsors, etc., but they are not obliged to take the full allocation (see Articles 16 and 23 of the UEFA Stadium Infrastructure Regulations and Article 19 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations).
36.02 Visiting clubs which have requested an allocation of tickets for the whole or part of the segregated area may return any unused tickets to the home club without payment up to seven days prior to the match. After this deadline the visiting club must pay for the whole allocation, irrespective of whether all the tickets have been sold.
36.03 The home club may reallocate tickets returned or not requested by the visiting club provided that all safety and security measures (as mentioned in the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations) are respected and that such tickets are not reallocated to supporters of the visiting club.
36.04 The official UEFA representatives and at least 20 representatives of the visiting club and its association must be provided with complimentary top-category seats (and associated hospitality) in the VIP sector.
36.05 All visiting team ticket allocations and ticketing arrangements may be altered by written agreement between the two clubs concerned.

Radge70
06-08-2018, 04:18 PM
If you look at the sale for their league game v Brann you can select these blocks and it gives you a "section preview" (a picture of your view). These standing areas don't appear to exist in the previews. In any case the sections are upper and lower so if the standing areas do exist then they will be in the lower tier only. Maybe they can alternate between having seats in these sections or having them as standing (depending on regulations relating to what tournament they are playing in). I think Celtic can do that.

HibbyDave
06-08-2018, 06:54 PM
No word from Hibs on how to get a ticket for the match in Norway so far?
Hopefully soon as I've now booked to go.
GGTTH

staunchhibby
06-08-2018, 08:39 PM
same here heading out next week

proud_and_green
07-08-2018, 12:47 PM
yes, it would be good to hear what the plan is, I'm heading over on Wednesday with my daughter.

Incidentally, Norway is now pretty much cashless so make sure you have a card that you can use. Normal debit cards will charge a percentage (around 3or4% on mine) for all transactions and cash withdrawals. I think most credit cards don't charge for transactions although do charge for outstanding balances.

norhfc
07-08-2018, 12:52 PM
yes, it would be good to hear what the plan is, I'm heading over on Wednesday with my daughter.

Incidentally, Norway is now pretty much cashless so make sure you have a card that you can use. Normal debit cards will charge a percentage (around 3or4% on mine) for all transactions and cash withdrawals. I think most credit cards don't charge for transactions although do charge for outstanding balances.

Good call, cant remember the last time I used cash here, a lot of places no longer accepting cash, including my works cantine now.

Radge70
07-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Funnily enough I was thinking about that last night so checked Martins money for the best option, which is a Starling debit card. Starling are a new app only bank and you can set up an account in 5 minutes with no credit checks. All foreign transactions are fee free. The card is sent out within 3 days, although you can also link it to Apple Pay in the mean time.

Ronniekirk
07-08-2018, 02:10 PM

Especially during the Festival when prices are hiked up because of demand

staunchhibby
07-08-2018, 02:16 PM
Contacted Molde and they responded saying hibs have the tickets

Barney McGrew
07-08-2018, 04:29 PM
Tickets for the away leg are online now

Fill yer boots :aok:

SteveHFC
07-08-2018, 04:30 PM
Tickets for the away leg are online now

Fill yer boots :aok:

£10 is a fantastic price.

staunchhibby
07-08-2018, 04:57 PM
Yep got mines

mayo hibee
07-08-2018, 04:59 PM
A bit mad that a pint costs more than a match ticket in Norway.

Ginger Gehagan
07-08-2018, 05:19 PM
No tickets left in the lower section already, must be quite a few Hibees making the trek to Molde.

Billy Whizz
07-08-2018, 05:20 PM
No tickets left in the lower section already, must be quite a few Hibees making the trek to Molde.

How many have we sold

Lix
07-08-2018, 05:22 PM

Not sure the lower section was available to begin with. I paid for 3 tickets by 4:59pm, I couldn't choose lower section.

Cheers
Mr Lix

Johnny_Leith
07-08-2018, 05:24 PM
Not a season ticket holder but going to molde.

Am I likely to miss out on a ticket? Hopefully it will make the general sale on Friday so I can get one.

Bring back the loyalty points system 🙄

Ginger Gehagan
07-08-2018, 05:29 PM
How many have we sold

Not got a clue, I tried to get tickets for the lower section and none were available so got them for the upper and assumed the lower was sold out. But looks like it was just the upper section on sale first and the lower will go on sale if needed.

B.H.F.C
07-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Not a season ticket holder but going to molde.

Am I likely to miss out on a ticket? Hopefully it will make the general sale on Friday so I can get one.

Bring back the loyalty points system 🙄

Wouldn’t think so. Don’t think we’ll take near to 900 over there.

Ginger Gehagan
07-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Not sure the lower section was available to begin with. I paid for 3 tickets by 4:59pm, I couldn't choose lower section.

Cheers
Mr Lix

Sound, cheers pal.

Barney McGrew
07-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Only selling the Upper section at the moment

Iggy Pope
07-08-2018, 06:14 PM

That's pretty startling news and will be interesting to a few travelling.

Nakedmanoncrack
07-08-2018, 06:37 PM
Ticket 176 upper purchased.

Cheshire Hibby
07-08-2018, 07:25 PM
An HSL member and booked on the HSL charter but not a season ticket holder. Got concerns that more than 900 fellow Hibees will travel, hopefully some left on Friday.

norhfc
07-08-2018, 07:28 PM
I am getting a message saying I don’t have the privileges to buy these tickets. I am booked to Molde and bought 3 tickets for the Tripoli game at ER so what can I do ? Anybody know ?

Nakedmanoncrack
07-08-2018, 07:32 PM
I am getting a message saying I don’t have the privileges to buy these tickets. I am booked to Molde and bought 3 tickets for the Tripoli game at ER so what can I do ? Anybody know ?

Are you a ST holder?

tamig
07-08-2018, 07:33 PM

Call the ticket office tomorrow. They’ll sort you out.

norhfc
07-08-2018, 07:37 PM
Are you a ST holder?

No live abroad but still got to 6-7 games at ER last season. Looks like you need need to be a season ticket holder or an away season. Will call them the morn, no panicking yet, home end if necessary.

norhfc
07-08-2018, 07:38 PM
Call the ticket office tomorrow. They’ll sort you out.
Will do, cheers

B.H.F.C
07-08-2018, 07:41 PM
An HSL member and booked on the HSL charter but not a season ticket holder. Got concerns that more than 900 fellow Hibees will travel, hopefully some left on Friday.

I wouldn’t worry about that. Reckon 500-600 tops will go.

Cheshire Hibby
07-08-2018, 07:42 PM
I wouldn’t worry about that. Reckon 500-600 tops will go.

Thanks. Be nervous till I have a ticket.

Billy Whizz
07-08-2018, 07:48 PM

You’ll be fine. I’d buy you one, but if you misbehaved, I’d be the one in trouble😎

B.H.F.C
07-08-2018, 07:50 PM

Don’t hold me to that like. Having been in Greece I just don’t think the numbers will be anywhere near similar. There is much less in the way of options for getting to this one.

Nakedmanoncrack
07-08-2018, 07:52 PM
No live abroad but still got to 6-7 games at ER last season. Looks like you need need to be a season ticket holder or an away season. Will call them the morn, no panicking yet, home end if necessary.

Need to wait until public sale on Friday (or get a ST holder to buy for you) - but sure there will be , plenty left for Fri.

Billy Whizz
07-08-2018, 07:53 PM
Don’t hold me to that like. Having been in Greece I just don’t think the numbers will be anywhere near similar. There is much less in the way of options for getting to this one.

And a few used Greece as a wee holiday too

Cheshire Hibby
07-08-2018, 08:15 PM
You’ll be fine. I’d buy you one, but if you misbehaved, I’d be the one in trouble😎

Ah if only to be able to misbehave again! Got policeman's boot in the backside and thrown out of the Old Brockville in the 70's for pitch invasion when Hamilton scored in around 13 seconds (somebody will correct me, no doubt). Just a gentle Hibee now!

Cheshire Hibby
07-08-2018, 08:18 PM

I've paid so going either way.

Hibbyradge
07-08-2018, 08:28 PM
That's pretty startling news and will be interesting to a few travelling.

I went to Iceland in April and it was the same.

In the 4 days I was there, I didn't see a note or coin.

Contactless is the way to go.

proud_and_green
07-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Just got my tickets 254 and 253.

The pic of the Aker Stadium on the official site looks like it has an artificial pitch, anyone know?

norhfc
07-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Just got my tickets 254 and 253.

The pic of the Aker Stadium on the official site looks like it has an artificial pitch, anyone know?

Afraid it does.

proud_and_green
07-08-2018, 09:21 PM
Afraid it does.

Oh B**ger!

Albanian Hibs
07-08-2018, 09:22 PM
I went to Iceland in April and it was the same.

In the 4 days I was there, I didn't see a note or coin.

Contactless is the way to go.

I was in Iceland in December and used cash, their currency which I got here before I went, everywhere. Is this a new thing?

green day
08-08-2018, 09:10 AM
Wonder if Hibs are subsidising the tickets?

On Moldes site tickets for their fans at the other end work out about £13 or £14

Regardless, I guess it just shows the benefit of having a good TV deal on ticket prices, eh?

staunchhibby
08-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Not complaining at only £10.A snip at that price😉😉😉

hibeg
08-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Went down to collect my ticket today. There are just under 600 seats in the top tier and roughly half were sold. That was around 10.30 this morning. Hopefully we can sell out the section :nlgwa

Also seating is unallocated

SteveHFC
08-08-2018, 02:27 PM
Went down to collect my ticket today. There are just under 600 seats in the top tier and roughly half were sold. That was around 10.30 this morning. Hopefully we can sell out the section :nlgwa

Also seating is unallocated

Bought mines earlier.

Canni wait for next week. :hyper

OsloHibs
08-08-2018, 04:04 PM
Wonder if Hibs are subsidising the tickets?

On Moldes site tickets for their fans at the other end work out about £13 or £14

Regardless, I guess it just shows the benefit of having a good TV deal on ticket prices, eh?

Tickets for all football in Norway are really reasonable.. just everything else is expensive! We've got our priorities right...

Radge70
09-08-2018, 01:45 PM
Got mine today and from the bits Google could translate I'm deducing all tickets are for the upper tier with no designated seating. Anyone know if that's right?

hulk
09-08-2018, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=Radge70;5506326]Got mine today and from the bits Google could translate I'm deducing all tickets are for the upper tier with no designated seating. Anyone know if that's

Would agree that it looks like Unallocated seating

Cheshire Hibby
11-08-2018, 11:05 AM
Thanks to forum posters for their pm's offering assistance. Ticket arrived this morning. Looking forward to the trip. Confident we can get a result and progress.

hibeg
11-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Got mine today and from the bits Google could translate I'm deducing all tickets are for the upper tier with no designated seating. Anyone know if that's right?

see post 82. Was told at TO that seats are defo unallocated