PDA

View Full Version : Sportsound

Diclonius
03-08-2018, 06:03 PM
Tonight's latest - apparently Rangers are favourites for 2nd because the main reason why teams are good is the manager as opposed to the players (despite Rangers' manager having 0 years of experience and Hibs/Aberdeen's managers having around 8-10). Also, Scott McDonald says McGinn is definitely going to Celtic because he said he wants to go there (must have missed that) and we're holding out for £2 million.

Still Old Firm Radio sadly.

hfc rd
03-08-2018, 06:15 PM
Tonight's latest - apparently Rangers are favourites for 2nd because the main reason why teams are good is the manager as opposed to the players (despite Rangers' manager having 0 years of experience and Hibs/Aberdeen's managers having around 8-10). Also, Scott McDonald says McGinn is definitely going to Celtic because he said he wants to go there (must have missed that) and we're holding out for £2 million.

“Holding out for £2M” when we have already rejected a £2M bid from Celtic? Aye, you ken your stuff McDonald 👍🏾

Borderhibbie76
03-08-2018, 06:17 PM

Still Old Firm Radio sadly.To be fair he said 3 million not 2 but apart from that you are bang on with the rest

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Springbank
03-08-2018, 06:17 PM
“Holding out for £2M” when we have already rejected a £2M bid from Celtic? Aye, you ken your stuff McDonald 👍🏾

I heard we are holding out for 1.5

SideBurns
03-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Tbf McDonald tipped Hibs for 3rd (as did John Higgins), which seems a fair assessment. The others said 4th. The general consensus was that Hibs are right to hold out for a bigger fee for SJM - I haven't heard a word of criticism towards Hibs on tonight's show, quite the contrary in fact!

The programme is an easy target but if you think it's crap I don't know why you'd listen to it?

SirDavidsNapper
03-08-2018, 06:20 PM

What are these guys being paid for? It's certainly not their knowledge

Eyrie
03-08-2018, 07:10 PM
I heard we are holding out for 1.5

If only we'd been sensible enough to take that £1.5m when it was offered. We could have avoided the comeback last week and missed out on a goal last night.

But instead Dempster dug her heels in and now we're being offered twice as much by English clubs and the team has made it through another round in Europe. We've even had to bring back Maclaren with the extra money.

Babyshamble
03-08-2018, 07:17 PM
They are asked for their opinion.they give it.don't like it ? Dont listen.simples.