PDA

View Full Version : Jambos weekly 'please let this be the game Hibs go out', thread

California-Hibs
02-08-2018, 08:04 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/177983-mon-the-geeks-do-the-vermin/&page=3

Enjoy 😂😂

I hope they keep putting them up as it just continues to make them look like absolute fannys! That's them had 4 European threads in a row hoping we get beat as we go along just ticking the game's off 😎

Into the 3rd round! Them and Levein could only dream of that!! 🇳🇬🇳🇬

Thecat23
02-08-2018, 08:07 PM
😂 Always Love reading these threads. Roasters the lot of them.

Hillsidehibby
02-08-2018, 08:09 PM
They are an irrelevance.

LReilly95
02-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Apparently they turned down Jamie McClaren :faf:

SCHAEDYSHORTS
02-08-2018, 08:19 PM
The only “Mac” their likely to sign is Ronald MacDonald, time start thread five 🤣🤣🤣

Famous Fiver
02-08-2018, 08:22 PM
Heard Levein on the STV News talking about Hearts being a 'European' team.

Where are they heading in the Betfred Cup? - Dunfermline!!!! (Last time I checked it was around 30 miles away.)

We are off to Norway.(Last time I checked it is in Europe)

Oh ma sides!!!

Fife-Hibee
02-08-2018, 08:22 PM
Who are this club? Are they not the one's that felt the need to cheat against the mighty Cove Rangers? :hmmm:

IGRIGI
02-08-2018, 08:26 PM
One weirdo wants them all in training tomorrow to watch our game to see how they can beat us, the obsession is strong in that one.

Greentinted
02-08-2018, 08:35 PM
Heard Levein on the STV News talking about Hearts being a 'European' team.

He needs reminding that’s theres only one Edinburgh club in Europe as his lot did a Brexit a good while back.

mutley
02-08-2018, 08:37 PM
It's not even funny anymore, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. The Jambos have so little in their life that they have to rely on Hibs getting beat, and when we win, it hurts them to the core.

So as we now prepare for ANOTHER Euro tie, they have to look forward to going all the way to Dunfy.

California-Hibs
02-08-2018, 08:56 PM
They still use the Hibsing it line!! 😂😂

Pretty Boy
02-08-2018, 09:08 PM

Coming from fans of the club who produced the most infamous bottle job in Scottish football history. Obviously they don’t do irony.

If it were needed tonight is proof the Hibbing it pish belongs firmly in the bin. Tonight wasn’t all about finesse, technique or ability. It was a group of guys wearing their hearts on their sleeves, playing for the jersey and making sure they did whatever was needed to get through. We were rocking for a spell and our keeper stepped up and made 3 huge saves, they had half chances and defenders and midfielders threw themselves in the way. Then in injury time when we really could have toiled we defended well, kept the ball and were never really threatened.

Hibs showed true mental strength tonight. They can churn out the Hibsed it line all they like, it’s nonsense. We know and more or the point they know it as well.

Enjoy your trip to Dunfermline you obsessed, simple, pitiful, lickspittle, gullible tramps. The Hibs go marching on:flag:

AltheHibby
02-08-2018, 09:23 PM
I do love this from their new rule:

"JKB is mostly a brilliant place full of really decent people"

😂

IGRIGI
02-08-2018, 09:29 PM
Always pleasing when one lobs a grenade in by suggesting that Hibs might now have the upper hand in Edinburgh and the foaming at the mouth brigade come out with their comfort blankets.

02-08-2018, 09:35 PM
The foaming at the mouth "seethe" is always an added bonus to a Hibs win.

Paisley Hibby
02-08-2018, 09:43 PM
You can smell their desperation 😱

CockneyRebel
02-08-2018, 09:46 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/177983-mon-the-geeks-do-the-vermin/&page=3

Enjoy 😂😂

I hope they keep putting them up as it just continues to make them look like absolute fannys! That's them had 4 European threads in a row hoping we get beat as we go along just ticking the game's off 😎

Into the 3rd round! Them and Levein could only dream of that!! 🇳🇬🇳🇬

Link not working m8.

Borderhibbie76
02-08-2018, 09:50 PM
The hurt is palpable over there....pleasing as they would say

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Deansy
02-08-2018, 09:59 PM
'Edinburgh's big team' - the title the Jambos craved but, despite 30+ years of 'Highly immoral football', they never came remotely close to acquiring !. Thankfully the title is now out of cold-storage and back in it's original owners hands and - read it and weep, Jambos - it's ALL been achieved honestly, through football and football alone !. All bills paid, no local businesses bankrupt, no life-long loyal employees sacked, no pensioners have lost their life-savings - Hell - we didn't even make it into administration - but more importantly - not one solitary charity was robbed !

SirDavidsNapper
02-08-2018, 10:02 PM
Kickback is a hoot. Making excuses with each other for Hibs progressing in Europe. Funny lot.

Since90+2
02-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Leave them alone. They just beat Inverness in the league cup , they don't care about the Europa League.

AltheHibby
02-08-2018, 10:04 PM

No. That smell is the supply of bloodied turds to dye their strips. 👃

KDY Hibs
02-08-2018, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=Deansy;5491992]'Edinburgh's big team' - the title the Jambos craved but, despite 30+ years of 'Highly immoral football', they never came remotely close to acquiring !. Thankfully the title is now out of cold-storage and back in it's original owners hands and - read it and weep, Jambos - it's ALL been achieved honestly, through football and football alone !. All bills paid, no local businesses bankrupt, no lifelong loyal employees sacked, no pensioners have lost their life-savings - Hell - we didn't even make it into administration - but more importantly - not one solitary charity was robbed ![/QUOTE

Yep!!

hibees 7062
02-08-2018, 10:08 PM
Hibs options for changing things up a bit from the bench are Laidlaw, Porteous, Whittaker, Bartley, Martin, Swanson and Shaw, bloody brutal:greengrin

SouthMoroccoStu
02-08-2018, 10:10 PM
From the same Jambo on EEN Facebook forum

“Lucky to get through. I would still say the winning goal last week was offside. take that away and you would be out”

“Congratulations to Aberdeen and Rangers at least they did Scottish football proud.”

I mean, wow! The bitterness is strong with this one. I think he left his dignity in Malta

Sir David Gray
02-08-2018, 10:12 PM
But but but 5-1

KDY Hibs
02-08-2018, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=hibees 7062;5492045][LEFT][COLOR=#353C41][FONT="Roboto"]Hibs options for changing things up a bit from the bench are Laidlaw, Porteous, Whittaker, Bartley, Martin, Swanson and Shaw,

Whilst not perfect, hardly brutal.......

hfc rd
02-08-2018, 10:13 PM
They just beat the might Inverness. That’s scary stuff from there New Galacticos, I’m already beginning to brick it! Levein is going to build a dynasty over there. A similar one that SAF did at Aberdeen during the 80’s.

Scott Allan Key
02-08-2018, 10:17 PM
But but but 5-1

If Maltesers did Thursday nights...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
02-08-2018, 10:19 PM

“Lucky to get through. I would still say the winning goal last week was offside. take that away and you would be out”

“Congratulations to Aberdeen and Rangers at least they did Scottish football proud.”

I mean, wow! The bitterness is strong with this one. I think he left his dignity in Malta

The EEN comments section is populated by sad cases too ridiculous even for Kickback. I think even some of the more self aware Hearts fans are a bit embarrassed by them.

Stuart93
02-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Hanlon and mcgregor are ***** and their new striker will run rings round us.

Callum7
02-08-2018, 10:25 PM
I don’t understand there forum. What does this mean?

http://i67.tinypic.com/eufrs4.png

truehibernian
02-08-2018, 10:28 PM
I'm always surprised that there aren't daily queues outside Tynecastle these days for Hibs fans to sample their fountain of self indulgent, self important, self entitled tears which by all accounts would appear to cure everyone's ills, including our affliction :greengrin.............it's the Edinburgh version of Lourdes :greengrin

GIRFUY Jambos :aok::flag:

SouthMoroccoStu
02-08-2018, 10:30 PM

Understanding a Jambo is like asking how the bee flys

Physics and aerodynamic says no but yet

They are just weird, the sooner we can accept this we can move on

Jack Hackett
02-08-2018, 10:39 PM

Any dignity they had... and I'm strugglin' wi that. Strugglin'... went right out the window when they kissed Romanovs erse, and then bent over, so there was nowt left to leave in Malta

02-08-2018, 10:41 PM
How’s the weather in the burgh lads? Up ye

The_Horde
02-08-2018, 10:44 PM

Sure that's a photo from their Craig Thomson training school?

Sir David Gray
02-08-2018, 11:00 PM
If Maltesers did Thursday nights...

Big team though...:faf:

Since90+2
02-08-2018, 11:00 PM
Hearts :faf::faf:

Wee team,no Europe,wee stadium,wee season ticket holders.

Gorgie Tramps.:na na:

The_Horde
02-08-2018, 11:02 PM
What a tragic bunch.

Baader
03-08-2018, 02:35 AM
Whoever started their thread can't even spell Greek. They are cheering on 'The Geeks' ??!
That and the fact we needed to score two away goals to level the tie after we won 3-2 at home sums them up. Absolute wee team, wee brain idiots. Biggest bottle merchants in Scottish football.

Mixu62
03-08-2018, 05:24 AM
Any dignity they had... and I'm strugglin' wi that. Strugglin'... went right out the window when they kissed Romanovs erse, and then bent over, so there was nowt left to leave in Malta

Strugglin' strugglin' strugglin'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOQWTdhRZw8

kevo1875
03-08-2018, 06:04 AM
Remind me again please...who the .... are hearts ????

Aldo
03-08-2018, 06:06 AM
They have a new safety blankie

Malmo

Carheenlea
03-08-2018, 06:33 AM
It’s natural to take enjoyment from bad results for your rivals, and we do so ourselves on here in spades, but the fact is that those days or nights are few and far between now for us with Neil Lennon in command, and that must rankle. They would have been gutted last night that we progressed, absolutely gutted.

Fife-Hibee
03-08-2018, 06:45 AM
[QUOTE=Since90+2;5492027]Leave them alone. They just beat Inverness in the league cup , they don't care about the Europa Diddy league {QUOTE]😂

Chic Murray
03-08-2018, 06:55 AM
That really is a weird place. Why the need to communicate in pictures, and why the need to continually refer to us as vermin.

The real sign of obsession though is the mock Hibs badge that someone posted. That guy must be about 12, in fact I suspect most of them are.

Tug Wilson
03-08-2018, 06:58 AM
I love the fact that one of them says that if we get passed Molde then we will come up against real quality opposition and definitely go out.

Hold on a minute, first we were going to get pumped by some Faroese fishermen, then the Greek side's European experience would see us humped, but now they are looking passed our next game to see if there might be a team at that level that can end their nightmare.

SirDavidsNapper
03-08-2018, 07:20 AM
Sometimes i wake up in the morning and just hold my head in my hands and wish we were as big as the big team. They're now so big they're too big for European football. The last time they were in it they were too big for the Maltese part time team so deliberately threw the game so they could focus on becoming even bigger. They now turn their noses up at buying season tickets as big teams don't need them to show they're big. They're having a season off so the wee teams like Hibs can feel important. Big teams shut stands during games as they're so big you can only watch Hearts by invitation only. I really wish we were as big as them.

jacomo
03-08-2018, 07:44 AM
That really is a weird place. Why the need to communicate in pictures, and why the need to continually refer to us as vermin.

The real sign of obsession though is the mock Hibs badge that someone posted. That guy must be about 12, in fact I suspect most of them are.

“No I’m not 12 I’m dead grown up and I only live with my mammie because she needs looking after not me and I’ve had loads of girlfriends honest and Hearts are the Big Team and my blankie is maroon and my wallpaper is maroon and League Cup is big cup and 5-1 and we run this city and fth because I know sweary words.”

Joe6-2
03-08-2018, 07:44 AM

I can smell something! 🤢

SouthMoroccoStu
03-08-2018, 08:03 AM
“No I’m not 12 I’m dead grown up and I only live with my mammie because she needs looking after not me and I’ve had loads of girlfriends honest and Hearts are the Big Team and my blankie is maroon and my wallpaper is maroon and League Cup is big cup and 5-1 and we run this city and fth because I know sweary words.”

:top marks brilliant

GreenCastle
03-08-2018, 08:10 AM
55 years and counting..

Same old Jambos always cheating

nonshinyfinish
03-08-2018, 08:15 AM
Tony Mowbray
Mark Venus
Craig Levein’s a ****ing pen1s

Jim Herriot
03-08-2018, 08:18 AM

:agree: :jamboak: :lolyam: :nlgwa :flag::partyhibb:hilarious :greengrin

Borderhibbie76
03-08-2018, 08:56 AM
Whoever started their thread can't even spell Greek. They are cheering on 'The Geeks' ??!
That and the fact we needed to score two away goals to level the tie after we won 3-2 at home sums them up. Absolute wee team, wee brain idiots. Biggest bottle merchants in Scottish football.It's a while since they been in Europe to be fair...and they've only just got their sparry- heids around getting out the group stages of the Betfred cup - so no surprise they don't understand how aggregate scores work in Europe

SirDavidsNapper
03-08-2018, 09:16 AM
Each and every one of them on there said we were out after the first leg. Last night hurt them make no mistake. We've been eating away at them constantly since 21/5/16 and you can see them slowly breaking. Especially the resedent goons like Kiwidug***** and 1971fozzy. The reality is they are miles behind Hibs both on and off the park.

AltheHibby
03-08-2018, 09:20 AM
55 years and counting..

Same old Jambos always cheating

I never tire of saying that I am a grandad and they haven't won the league cup in my lifetime. 😁

NZ Green
03-08-2018, 10:22 AM
They use pictures because words and spelling can be difficult for some.

Sean1875
03-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Getting to the 3rd qualifying round of the Europa League really is quite the achievement considering the fact they completely killed our club forever after 5-1 :agree:

RupertsBollocks
03-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Each and every one of them on there said we were out after the first leg. Last night hurt them make no mistake. We've been eating away at them constantly since 21/5/16 and you can see them slowly breaking. Especially the resedent goons like Kiwidug***** and 1971fozzy. The reality is they are miles behind Hibs both on and off the park.

Yup. And thing that really burns their ***** is the fact that they understand, somewhere deep down in their sorry little souls, that the Hibs upswing is built on solid platforms. Not some sneaky little east Europeans tax dodge.

PatHead
03-08-2018, 12:34 PM
But, but, new stand,20,000 capacity, glass wall,5-1, killed them as a club............

Bostonhibby
03-08-2018, 12:42 PM
It's a while since they been in Europe to be fair...and they've only just got their sparry- heids around getting out the group stages of the Betfred cup - so no surprise they don't understand how aggregate scores work in Europe

Sent from my SM-G950F using TapatalkDunfermline is still in Europe.

To make themselves feel more successful all 200 away fans should get together at an airport 3 or 4 days before their clash of the titans at East End park.

They should then pick a venue, somewhere like Athens, fly out there, have a couple of dry sherries, moan about the heat and foreigners then get a flight to Edinburgh and lay on all sorts of different transports to Fife for the match. Job done.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Springbank
03-08-2018, 12:55 PM
Dunfermline is still in Europe.

To make themselves feel more successful all 200 away fans should get together at an airport 3 or 4 days before their clash of the titans at East End park.

They should then pick a venue, somewhere like Athens, fly out there, have a couple of dry sherries, moan about the heat and foreigners then get a flight to Edinburgh and lay on all sorts of different transports to Fife for the match. Job done.

Ah it doesn't look like much but the different between is/are is huge sometimes...

Dunfermline is in Europe

Hibs are in Europe

Dunfermline are not in Europe

Bostonhibby
03-08-2018, 12:56 PM
Ah it doesn't look like much but the different between is/are is huge sometimes...

Dunfermline is in Europe

Hibs are in Europe

Dunfermline are not in EuropeAye, but they're easily led.☺

Jack Hackett
03-08-2018, 01:22 PM
Aye, but they're easily led.☺

... And Aberdeen get called 'The Sheep' :dunno:

Since90+2
03-08-2018, 01:28 PM
It absolutely destroys them that we are getting bigger crowds.

Bostonhibby
03-08-2018, 01:37 PM
It absolutely destroys them that we are getting bigger crowds.I'm sure they'll be able to start opening 4 stands again when decent away supports start turning up.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
03-08-2018, 01:43 PM
Who are this club? Are they not the one's that felt the need to cheat against the mighty Cove Rangers? :hmmm:

It's in their DNA.

SirDavidsNapper
09-08-2018, 08:59 PM
Before kick off - Molde are a step too far for Hibs. Good side.

Hibs will get pumped without McGinn.

After the game - Molde no better than Motherwell or Partick.

Hibs are very poor.

Comical 🤣

calumhibee1
09-08-2018, 09:01 PM

Hibs are very poor.

Comical 🤣

Who were they playing tonight? Celtic will bring them crashing back down on Saturday.

Molde are a very decent side and would have wiped the floor with Hearts.

SirDavidsNapper
09-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Who were they playing tonight? Celtic will bring them crashing back down on Saturday.

Molde are a very decent side and would have wiped the floor with Hearts.

I reckon they would have got double figures against Cove tbh

Jim44
09-08-2018, 09:08 PM
You would think they would get bored with this incessant drivel. I know we’re guilty of it now and again but there comes a point where banter stops and obsession takes over. Who knows tho’, their team might make some progress this season and give them something to take their minds off us.:lolyam::jamboclow

hfc rd
09-08-2018, 09:09 PM
This Molde team would have embarrassed Craig Levein’s Galacticos.

SirDavidsNapper
09-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Aye but but but the atmosphere was rubbish

Since90+2
09-08-2018, 09:10 PM

It was pretty ***** to be fair.

JohnM1875
09-08-2018, 09:11 PM

Hibs are very poor.

Comical 🤣

Have to question how they'd even know this? Game wasn't televised right?

Unless they've been up to their old tricks and paying to watch us again via Hibs Tv etc. In which case. Thank you very much for the money ya bunch of losers!

Viva_Palmeiras
09-08-2018, 10:45 PM
Reminds me of when I used to play golf. I’d get the bus up from Ferry Road to Prestonfield and walk along Mayfield and past a set Of garages.

The year 1986... (yes I am that old)

One white garage had the scores of our friends down Gorgie way in felt tipped pen. Each week I’d go past and sure enough each notch along the way to winning the League was recorded. Each week I’d wish it would stop.Funnily enough can’t recall how it ended. But end it did.

California-Hibs
10-08-2018, 12:15 AM
They're going to implode when we finish above them again this season, I can't wait!

California-Hibs
10-08-2018, 12:26 AM
"Molde will be happy with a draw to take home and I would expect Home advantage to count there. Hibs really created nothing tonight apart from a shot which was easily saved near the end. Molde had loads of corners but were absolutely terrible with them"

Aye let's just pretend that Mallans shot well saved, then his effort off the bar, Boyles chance put just wide, Grays header excellently saved (worldly) on top of Hyndmans 'easily saved' (really?? 😂)...chances, all never happened. Let's play that pretend game.

Flumps, the lot of them. Jealousy reeks strong with all these Thursdays they're spending on their arse on the sofa 😎

kaimendhibs
10-08-2018, 12:28 AM
My favourite word to describe that lot, DETESTABLE

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

adhibs
10-08-2018, 05:18 AM

Hibs are very poor.

Comical 🤣

Considering we just played Motherwell on Sunday I can say that's total *****.

Carheenlea
10-08-2018, 08:42 AM
My favourite word to describe that lot, DETESTABLE

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

I’d go for “unimportant”
Opened thread for a look, but then wondered why as I just skimmed through not really that fussed about the content.

Jack Hackett
10-08-2018, 08:51 AM
I’d go for “unimportant”
Opened thread for a look, but then wondered why as I just skimmed through not really that fussed about the content.

I'd go for 'self-important'. They live in a bubble... One that keeps popping, but they're so good at blowing out their ***** it doesn't take them much effort to form a new one

SirDavidsNapper
10-08-2018, 09:11 AM
Considering we just played Motherwell on Sunday I can say that's total *****.

I agree. The Partick one was particularly funny. The jelous seethe over there makes them come out with some crackers. Frothing at the mouth over another good result for Hibs in Europe. I worry for some of their posters mental health if we progress next week.

Jones28
10-08-2018, 09:17 AM
Kiwidoug described us bankdefaulters.net - oh the irony 😂😂😂

Bostonhibby
10-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Kiwidoug described us bankdefaulters.net - oh the irony [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]In the upside down world of new Zealand where he claims to be (as opposed to walking the streets as a moving advert in a giant kiwi costume ) signing a deal to pay your way and sticking to it is the new putting yourselves into administration to default on your creditors, banks included.

There's not a bigger attention seeker than this boy (?) there's a few yammish who find it creepy.

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-08-2018, 09:34 AM

Probably the biggest basket case on that stupid forum (if that's possible)
Always comedy gold.

GloryGlory
10-08-2018, 09:36 AM
The good news is that with prize money plus home gate money minus expenses we're probably £750k up - at least, could even be approaching £1 million. After their Betfred cup games, sharing gate money with the other clubs, they'll be lucky if they've made enough to buy a jube jube. Pleasing. :greengrin :lolyam:

WhileTheChief..
10-08-2018, 09:59 AM

Hibs are very poor.

Comical 🤣

This pretty much sums up any topic you like on kickback.

They make all these weird predictions based on their hatred of us but always get them wrong. Always.

SRHibs
10-08-2018, 10:12 AM
This pretty much sums up any topic you like on kickback.

They make all these weird predictions based on their hatred of us but always get them wrong. Always.
Honestly, this place is pretty much identical. The only difference is that our opinions of them of are a little bit more tempered.

poolman
10-08-2018, 10:16 AM

I know him of old when he lived in Embra

He was a total fricking bell end then and he still is now :trumpet:

jacomo
10-08-2018, 10:18 AM

Really? I feel for you, much as I feel sorry for the Kiwis now (assuming that is where he lives).

scm70nyd1973
10-08-2018, 10:24 AM
Really? I feel for you, much as I feel sorry for the Kiwis now (assuming that is where he lives).
He would be really out of place over here as by and large they are a darn fine bunch of people- I would love to bump into him to see what kind of creepy wee dude he is.

Greentinted
10-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Walking along Gorgie Rd yesterday afternoon (I live locally) and was presented with an irresistible opportunity for a bit of mischief.
Walking towards me was the Full Kit wearing Jambo Family; Mum, Dad and 3 kids. Big smile on my face I cheerfully asked them if they ‘were goin tae the match the night?’ Only to be faced with expressions of much scoobiedness. ‘Oh right enough’ says I, ‘you’re no exactly dressed right for Easter Road...silly me!’
Speechless and seething they were. Probably still are!

Aldo
10-08-2018, 10:30 AM
Kiwidoug described us bankdefaulters.net - oh the irony [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

They just don’t get it and tbh and some never will. The chat from my yam associates following JM transfer is we are due the lot to the bank as we are skint and are living out with our means!!

We cheated to win the SC with a player we couldn’t afford (Stokes) and we are still at it.

I asked if they had paid the bill to the Lady Haig Poppy Fund (childish, immature and a sort of safety blankie) and I got the 1-5 blah blah blah that’s in the past blah blah.

So kiwidug if your looking in..... see the above

jacomo
10-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Walking along Gorgie Rd yesterday afternoon (I live locally) and was presented with an irresistible opportunity for a bit of mischief.
Walking towards me was the Full Kit wearing Jambo Family; Mum, Dad and 3 kids. Big smile on my face I cheerfully asked them if they ‘were goin tae the match the night?’ Only to be faced with expressions of much scoobiedness. ‘Oh right enough’ says I, ‘you’re no exactly dressed right for Easter Road...silly me!’

Like you say, sometimes such opportunities are irresistible.

Stevie Reid
10-08-2018, 10:39 AM
They just don’t get it and tbh and some never will. The chat from my yam associates following JM transfer is we are due the lot to the bank as we are skint and are living out with our means!!

We cheated to win the SC with a player we couldn’t afford (Stokes) and we are still at it.

I asked if they had paid the bill to the Lady Haig Poppy Fund (childish, immature and a sort of safety blankie) and I got the 1-5 blah blah blah that’s in the past blah blah.

The saddest thing is, I don't believe for one second that any of them truly believe that nonsense anyway. Desperate false equivalence stuff, which only really shows that they know exactly what they got away with.

My_Wife_Camille
10-08-2018, 10:52 AM
Sorry but this is not Hibs class. I thought we were better than this? I’d rather we focused on supporting our own team instead of this utter tosh. Deary me.

PatHead
10-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Sorry but this is not Hibs class. I thought we were better than this? I’d rather we focused on supporting our own team instead of this utter tosh. Deary me.

I thought it was good banter.

The_Horde
10-08-2018, 10:57 AM
I thought it was good banter.

Maybe, tenner says it never happened though.

green day
10-08-2018, 11:06 AM

Aw come on, hes only having a giggle.

I was cycling past a delivery / logistics lorry the other week (cant remember the company but liveried in Rangers colours / Rangers logos and "official logistics partner of Der Hun" stencilled on it.

As I rode past I couldnt help but enquire if the fat lads working from it were there when we won the Scottish Cup - They told me to **** off :greengrin Its banter, no?

Greentinted
10-08-2018, 11:21 AM

I suspect the tongue is firmly in the cheek here...at least I hope so!

Greentinted
10-08-2018, 11:22 AM
Maybe, tenner says it never happened though.
£50 says it most certainly did. I’m many things but neither a liar nor shy.

Am no allowed to go shopping wi the good lady as I just have a carry-on. 49 on paper...8-year-old at heart. Always. 😚

mjhibby
10-08-2018, 11:23 AM
Honestly, this place is pretty much identical. The only difference is that our opinions of them of are a little bit more tempered.

Thank qualifies as the understatement of the year. I use to coach with a staunch jambo who was so blinkered he could never see anything good in us. Mcginn was mince, mcgeoch overrated and we were of course overspending to compete with hertz. He really didn't see the breathtaking irony in his outlook. Only person I detest about them is their manager. A worse human being I've not met. All the jambos at my work have been totally quiet for months but I hear them whispering in corners. They know we will be competitive for years to come now and realise we are bringing quality to the team. They are loyal I'll give them that but a weirder bunch you're unlikely to meet.

CraigHibee
10-08-2018, 11:29 AM

It's funny how the Gorgie gang refer to us as "spoon burners" I was down gorgie/Dalry lastnight and it was like a zombie apocalypse

AltheHibby
10-08-2018, 11:32 AM
It's funny how the Gorgie gang refer to us as "spoon burners" I was down gorgie/Dalry lastnight and it was like a zombie apocalypse

That's highly unlikely. Zombies need brains to feed off! 😁

Greentinted
10-08-2018, 11:38 AM

Removing any footballing persuasions it really has gone downhill over the last decade or so. A lack of any local investment (such as that seen with the regeneration af parts of Leith) and an increasingly transient population has led to a proliferation of social problems; mainly substance abuse and petty crime. Still no bad for shops I suppose but not the way it once was. Tynecastle High School is a success though and there’s never much, if any, trouble with the kids - in fact the youngsters are grand.
Have lived here since 2003 and I hate the place now. At almost 50 though I want to be careful with my next move as I envisage it to be my last - am really no a fan of flitting.

Pretty Boy
10-08-2018, 11:47 AM

He's best ignored.

He must be a very sad little man because he thrives on the attention he gets on here and previously on the EEN comments section. I can only assume New Zealand isn't all he thought it would be as he's got a weird obsession about Pilrig and Lochend.

California-Hibs
10-08-2018, 11:53 AM

You're joking right? Tell me it's a woosh moment for me and you aren't serious? Football without banter, particularly rivalry banter, would be utterly terrible. You're joking though, but just incase anyone out there had that view for real....😉

SirDavidsNapper
10-08-2018, 11:55 AM
He's best ignored.

He must be a very sad little man because he thrives on the attention he gets on here and previously on the EEN comments section. I can only assume New Zealand isn't all he thought it would be as he's got a weird obsession about Pilrig and Lochend.

That Fozzy cracks me up. At least he's stopped the "B team" chat now we told Celtic to bolt. He's now running out of straws to clutch by suggesting 0-0 with Molde is a poor result. Strange bunch.

Kato
10-08-2018, 11:55 AM
The saddest thing is, I don't believe for one second that any of them truly believe that nonsense anyway. Desperate false equivalence stuff, which only really shows that they know exactly what they got away with.

Completely. The strawman they create around their version of Hibs' finances is just their own reflection.

Fuzzywuzzy
10-08-2018, 11:59 AM
£50 says it most certainly did. I’m many things but neither a liar nor shy.

Am no allowed to go shopping wi the good lady as I just have a carry-on. 49 on paper...8-year-old at heart. Always. 😚

What's not to like about setting all the alarm clocks, dropping random items (condoms, ky jelly etc) into random shopping trolleys or asking the wife (loudly) if she managed to find the vagisil or preparation h.....

Borderhibbie76
10-08-2018, 12:02 PM
The good news is that with prize money plus home gate money minus expenses we're probably £750k up - at least, could even be approaching £1 million. After their Betfred cup games, sharing gate money with the other clubs, they'll be lucky if they've made enough to buy a jube jube. Pleasing. :greengrin [emoji38]yam:Honestly made me LOL in the office that did...brilliant [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Greentinted
10-08-2018, 12:04 PM
What's not to like about setting all the alarm clocks, dropping random items (condoms, ky jelly etc) into random shopping trolleys or asking the wife (loudly) if she managed to find the vagisil or preparation h.....

Liking the alarm clock idea 🤣🤣🤣

Jones28
10-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Should also within the same post he said out Golden generation sales went in to the pockets of RP and STF - neglecting to mention completion of our stadium and our very own training centre were directly financed by player sales, as well as paying off remaining debts which is obviously a concept that Hearts don't understand.

Deansy
10-08-2018, 02:21 PM
"Molde will be happy with a draw to take home and I would expect Home advantage to count there. Hibs really created nothing tonight apart from a shot which was easily saved near the end. Molde had loads of corners but were absolutely terrible with them"

Aye let's just pretend that Mallans shot well saved, then his effort off the bar, Boyles chance put just wide, Grays header excellently saved (worldly) on top of Hyndmans 'easily saved' (really?? 😂)...chances, all never happened. Let's play that pretend game.

Flumps, the lot of them. Jealousy reeks strong with all these Thursdays they're spending on their arse on the sofa 😎

Don't you know that 'Sick-bag' is yet another 'World First' for the Jambos - they're the first club in the world who's supporters have their very own 'Virtual Wishing-Well' !. What happens is members of 'Sick-bag' dream-up all manner of nasty/malicious/horrible things about Hibs - they then get their mums/sisters/carers/wardens to post them to 'Sick-bag' for them, where they are somehow magically transformed into fact !. This time tomorrow I fully expect to wake up to the sickening news that Molde beat us !

Hibernia&Alba
10-08-2018, 02:29 PM
One weirdo wants them all in training tomorrow to watch our game to see how they can beat us, the obsession is strong in that one.

:faf:

Some of them are Hibs stalkers. It's creepy.

SirDavidsNapper
10-08-2018, 02:42 PM
Looking at the stats from last night im not sure how they think we only had one chance. Weirdos

where'stheslope
10-08-2018, 03:27 PM
Good jibe!!!
But I think you must be 6'6" tall and 16 stone, as if the same happened down Easter road you would be decked?????

EastCalderHibby
10-08-2018, 06:11 PM
This Molde team would have embarrassed Craig Levein’s Galacticos.

they do that themselves every time they play

EastCalderHibby
10-08-2018, 06:16 PM

what would they know about such a thing as an atmosphere they have never had one all the years i have been going to the piggery

PatHead
10-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Stop knocking Hertz. They are unbeaten in Europe this season. (Just like us)

madsen5
10-08-2018, 06:37 PM

Is his name Doug Wilson I went to school with a jambo of that name and he emigrated to NZ.

O'Rourke3
10-08-2018, 06:38 PM
Should also within the same post he said out Golden generation sales went in to the pockets of RP and STF - neglecting to mention completion of our stadium and our very own training centre were directly financed by player sales, as well as paying off remaining debts which is obviously a concept that Hearts don't understand.

TBF you can understand the general confusion. Stands get built, debt goes up, sell players for over millions and then go bust. They are anticipating us going bust any day now. We even signed Lithuanians, they've seen it before so it doesn't end well for us.

AltheHibby
10-08-2018, 06:45 PM
Stop knocking Hertz. They are unbeaten in Europe this season. (Just like us)

😂

RoYO!
10-08-2018, 06:57 PM
The thing is, at some point, we will lose in Europe (there I said it!!) and you just know the number of “see I told you so” posts from them will be through the roof. Completely ignoring the fact that we’d potentially got through several ties by then. The only banana skin of which was the faroes. We’ve handled all put in front of us professionally and with skill. A rarity over that side of the city.

Jones28
10-08-2018, 07:02 PM
The thing is, at some point, we will lose in Europe (there I said it!!) and you just know the number of “see I told you so” posts from them will be through the roof. Completely ignoring the fact that we’d potentially got through several ties by then. The only banana skin of which was the faroes. We’ve handled all put in front of us professionally and with skill. A rarity over that side of the city.

Tbh, if it's in the group stage v Sevilla or whoever I think they'd be pissing in to the wind😂

Realistically, I think we'll go out v Molde and they can try it on all they want, we went to Greece and beat them over two legs, better than they managed in less hostile conditions in Malta.

Peevemor
10-08-2018, 07:26 PM
Some of my Edinburgh pals are long time friends of some of my mates here in Brittany. Last month the yam son of an Edinburgh pal spent a few days across here staying at a pal's house, his own son being just a bit younger than the visiting yam).

Probably for my benefit, the visiting yam brought a gift of a Hearts top, printed with "F*** HIBS" & 51.

I told my Breton pal's son not to wear it, especially the next time he visits Edinburgh /Scotland as he would likely get his face filled in.

To be honest I was more saddened than anything else, especially given that I've known the young yam since he was born and he's otherwise a great laddie.

Viva_Palmeiras
10-08-2018, 09:36 PM

Did the guy that took money for a bus that he never booked them did a runner (to Thailand on hols?) ever pay back or resurface?

poolman
10-08-2018, 09:43 PM

Yea, he is in NZ

:partyhibb:party::flag::thumbsup:

poolman
10-08-2018, 09:48 PM

Let's be fair tho

They all have access to Hibs accounts and know exactly how much we are in debt and how much Tom Farmer rakes in from his monthly take :rolleyes:

poolman
10-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Is his name Doug Wilson I went to school with a jambo of that name and he emigrated to NZ.

The very one

Stayed in Viewforth

monktonharp
10-08-2018, 10:08 PM
I thought it was good banter.he disnae dae banter

Deansy
11-08-2018, 12:30 AM
Some of my Edinburgh pals are long time friends of some of my mates here in Brittany. Last month the yam son of an Edinburgh pal spent a few days across here staying at a pal's house, his own son being just a bit younger than the visiting yam).

Probably for my benefit, the visiting yam brought a gift of a Hearts top, printed with "F*** HIBS" & 51.

I told my Breton pal's son not to wear it, especially the next time he visits Edinburgh /Scotland as he would likely get his face filled in.

To be honest I was more saddened than anything else, especially given that I've known the young yam since he was born and he's otherwise a great laddie.

That is truly embarassing - hopefully you had a word with it's dad !

ian cruise
11-08-2018, 12:39 AM

Best thing about the Hibsing it thing is, yo the best of my knowledge it only came about on tour run up to winning the Scottish Cup with suggestions we would "Hibs it", and we went on to bloomin withe thing, when I hear the line I think of Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.

Next time a team lows a sure thing or chance at glory I feel "they've 86'd it" would be much more appropriate.

FilipinoHibs
11-08-2018, 06:27 AM
Best thing about the Hibsing it thing is, yo the best of my knowledge it only came about on tour run up to winning the Scottish Cup with suggestions we would "Hibs it", and we went on to bloomin withe thing, when I hear the line I think of Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.

Next time a team lows a sure thing or chance at glory I feel "they've 86'd it" would be much more appropriate.
Or 1965th it!

SouthMoroccoStu
11-08-2018, 06:34 AM

Exactly this!

Ironic that it took them 114 years to come up with 2 word 6 letter term to ridicule their rivals and we go and smash it at the very first opportunity

Pleasing...

madsen5
11-08-2018, 07:32 AM
The very one

Stayed in Viewforth

Small world, wasn't too bad at school,
He must be getting on a bit now.
Used to have photos of the ****bos inside
His desk.

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-08-2018, 09:05 AM
Exactly this!

Ironic that it took them 114 years to come up with 2 word 6 letter term to ridicule their rivals and we go and smash it at the very first opportunity

Pleasing...

Ironic as well that some loser set up a countdown clock to get to 1 million hours since we last won the Scottish cup and then we won it with basically a handful of hours left. Sorry about that [emoji38]

oneone73
11-08-2018, 09:06 AM
Exactly this!

Pleasing...
I make it seven letters. Just saying.

matty_f
11-08-2018, 09:07 AM
Ironic as well that some loser set up a countdown clock to get to 1 million hours since we last won the Scottish cup and then we won it with basically a handful of hours left. Sorry about that [emoji38]
:hilarious

Stupid c***s.

Bostonhibby
11-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Ironic as well that some loser set up a countdown clock to get to 1 million hours since we last won the Scottish cup and then we won it with basically a handful of hours left. Sorry about that [emoji38]They've recycled it though.

They've got the megastand completion date, the league cup win date, the grand opening of the nursery date and the completion of Mrs Budge's transfer of shares to the fans to countdown.

Come to think of it the first unconditional transfer of the shares might be worth putting a clock on.

SouthMoroccoStu
11-08-2018, 09:28 AM
I make it seven letters. Just saying.

Depends on the tense past or present

Hibs it or Hibs’d It

Eyrie
11-08-2018, 09:29 AM

Or 1965th it!
You don't need to refer to a specific year when you can simply refer to jambottling it.

Also covers their relationship with the League Cup and Maltese pub teams.

BonnieFitbaTeam
11-08-2018, 09:40 AM

You’re a bad man, Jeffrey!

And for those cynics suggesting otherwise, and for the avoidance of doubt, he most definitely would [emoji4]

green day
11-08-2018, 10:49 AM

https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1464075900000/europe-london/dhms/FFFFFF3B5998000000FF0000/Hibs_Million_Hour_Cup_Countdown

zitelli62
12-08-2018, 01:19 AM
86d it now that sounds great as a certain person says they do not like it up them they will hate that as they try to forget that ever happened a wee reminder now and then let's them know we will never forget God bless Albert kidd.

iwasthere1972
12-08-2018, 02:02 AM
Wouldn't believe that at my age that I still get great pleasure in asking Jambos what the score was when I know for a fact that they lost. Obviously not wearing anything Hibs related myself. I know it's childish but at least I've now stopped playing tap door run on the way home. :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
12-08-2018, 06:27 AM
86d it now that sounds great as a certain person says they do not like it up them they will hate that as they try to forget that ever happened a wee reminder now and then let's them know we will never forget God bless Albert kidd.

Wonder if they’ve heard of that baseball team the 86ers ;)

Viva_Palmeiras
12-08-2018, 06:29 AM
Yea, he is in NZ

:partyhibb:party::flag::thumbsup:

Loves the Hearts so much crosses multiple timelines and the dateline just to get away from them.

jacomo
12-08-2018, 08:21 AM
Loves the Hearts so much crosses multiple timelines and the dateline just to get away from them.

Tbf he might be on the run from a debt.

It’s the Hearts way.

Bostonhibby
12-08-2018, 08:41 AM
Tbf he might be on the run from a debt.

It’s the Hearts way.Nah, will be self sufficient[emoji6]