PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: GET YOUR SEASON TICKET BEFORE SUNDAY'S LEAGUE OPENER

RSS Bot
02-08-2018, 11:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9025)

TheGreenMan
02-08-2018, 11:49 AM
Good numbers selling over 13,300 but being greedy I'd like us to get to 15k!

Hopefully late comers and half season tickets can get us there. Winning in Europe could make a huge difference to this too 🇳🇬

Hibee87
02-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Good numbers selling over 13,300 but being greedy I'd like us to get to 15k!

Hopefully late comers and half season tickets can get us there. Winning in Europe could make a huge difference to this too 🇳🇬

We must have hit 14k by now....I just purchased the last 2 together in the FF lower for me and my son. Other than the end section nearest the South in the east stand and same section opposite in the West were there seats together. All other sections that were blue had a few single seats left. Not many at all, and amazing effort to nearly sell out the 3 home stands to seasons.

houstonhibbee
02-08-2018, 04:13 PM
We must have hit 14k by now....I just purchased the last 2 together in the FF lower for me and my son. Other than the end section nearest the South in the east stand and same section opposite in the West were there seats together. All other sections that were blue had a few single seats left. Not many at all, and amazing effort to nearly sell out the 3 home stands to seasons.

The 13,300 was just announced today so doubt we've hit 14k..........

CMurdoch
02-08-2018, 04:31 PM
There is surely something wrong with the online dot system as it shows no more than 250 blue dots, in total, available season tickets for the 3 home stands.
Is it because folks have already bought match tickets for future individual matches? and those seats are no longer available for purchase as season tickets.

Muzzy
02-08-2018, 04:34 PM

This will be down to Motherwell game ticket sales. If they sell a single seat for the Motherwell game they will also remove it from the season ticket option online as technically the seat will not be available for all home games.

hibbyfraelibby
02-08-2018, 09:16 PM
There is surely something wrong with the online dot system as it shows no more than 250 blue dots, in total, available season tickets for the 3 home stands.
Is it because folks have already bought match tickets for future individual matches? and those seats are no longer available for purchase as season tickets.

You cannot do an accurate season ticket dot count once tickets go on general sale.

GlesgaeHibby
02-08-2018, 09:34 PM
Hopefully tonights results sees a few more snapped up before Sunday.

GreenCastle
02-08-2018, 10:49 PM
Let’s get 14,000 - that would be fantastic and the team deserve it - plus will help grow the club further and keep the good times going!