PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

Irish_Steve
30-07-2018, 09:10 AM
Has anyone received their new tickets for the upcoming season? I've been using last year's card for the European games but considering the season kicks off on Sunday, I'm wondering where my new ones are. I thought I had ticked the box to get them sent out, I'll have to double check that now!

Gatecrasher
30-07-2018, 09:12 AM
Has anyone received their new tickets for the upcoming season? I've been using last year's card for the European games but considering the season kicks off on Sunday, I'm wondering where my new ones are. I thought I had ticked the box to get them sent out, I'll have to double check that now!

If your staying in the same seat you use the same card.

calumhibee1
30-07-2018, 09:12 AM

If you were a season ticket holder last season then you use the same card this year.

Irish_Steve
30-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Ok, thanks for that, was getting a bit worried lol

Sir David Gray
30-07-2018, 09:17 AM

As previously advised the season ticket from last year is the one you'll use unless you've moved seat. The fact you're using last season's to get into the European games suggests you haven't moved and therefore you won't be getting a new card.

Irish_Steve
30-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Yeah, not moved, in the nice big comfy seats in Section 50, armrests and all, no way I'm moving lol

shamo9
30-07-2018, 12:21 PM
Yeah, not moved, in the nice big comfy seats in Section 50, armrests and all, no way I'm moving lol

Are you lot not getting kicked out of those seats next year? I think I remember someone complaining about that a while back...

PatHead
30-07-2018, 01:31 PM
How many have we sold?

Irish_Steve
30-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Are you lot not getting kicked out of those seats next year? I think I remember someone complaining about that a while back...

It`s my third year sitting in these seats and they cost exactly the same as the traditional "bucket" seats right beside them. Every year there are rumours that they will be turning over for corporate purposes! Must be thinking of bringing in a more exclusive pie and bovril

DaveF
30-07-2018, 05:22 PM
It`s my third year sitting in these seats and they cost exactly the same as the traditional "bucket" seats right beside them. Every year there are rumours that they will be turning over for corporate purposes! Must be thinking of bringing in a more exclusive pie and bovril

It was mentioned in the season ticket renewal blurb that your section will most likely be used for something else starting 2019/20 so I'd get looking for a new, uncomfortable, seat.

greenginger
30-07-2018, 05:40 PM
How many have we sold?

Don't know exactly how many sold, but have done an old fashioned dot count. Number of seats left.

West 241
East 293
FF 89

Total of 623 blue dots left.