PDA

View Full Version : Tactics for Greece

Jamesie
29-07-2018, 05:44 PM
A lot for Lennon to ponder ahead of Thursday. Personally I'd start with the team that finished last Thursday and seek an early opener.

It's a dangerous tactic I know, and we are likely to see a lot more urgency from the Greeks from the off than we saw last Thursday, but if we go one behind and the pressure is on us massively. If we go one up then there's a good chance we might hit them on the break for a second.

Sitting deep and playing for a draw is not an option IMHO.

Thoughts?

J-C
29-07-2018, 05:51 PM
They're technically decent but their defence wasn't great, saying that neither was ours. We need to be on the front foot as I think we'll have to score over there, our discipline at the back has to be spot on and a high pressing game is needed just like they did with us. Not gung no and not ultra cautious, somewhere in the middle, the fact we scored 3 and had a bit of steeliness makes a difference.

Brooster
29-07-2018, 05:54 PM
They're technically decent but their defence wasn't great, saying that neither was ours. We need to be on the front foot as I think we'll have to score over there, our discipline at the back has to be spot on and a high pressing game is needed just like they did with us. Not gung no and not ultra cautious, somewhere in the middle, the fact we scored 3 and had a bit of steeliness makes a difference.

Spot on about the pressing. In the opening spells of the last 2 games we have not pressed the ball. Needs to be better.

bingo70
29-07-2018, 05:57 PM
I think we need to play defensive but hit them on the break.

To start the game playing an open game of football would be crazy IMO.

Kamberi up top on his own, Boyle on the right to support him, possibly Swanson on the left (can’t really think of anyone else) with a centre midfield three of Mcginn, Slivka and Mallan......although I’d possibly put in Bartley for Slivka for a bit extra steel.

The longer the game is a draw the better for us IMO.

Skol
29-07-2018, 05:58 PM
I agree that playing for a draw is the wrong way to go. That said I think Bartley would be a good pick.

I cant decide which of Slivka or Mallan would drop out. Otherwise its the side that started the 2nd ha;lf

Unseen work
29-07-2018, 05:59 PM
The team will be the one we saw in the second half but being instructed to play defensively with the view to counter them.

Brooster
29-07-2018, 06:00 PM
I wouldnt consider Bartley. I think he"s past his best sadly.

bingo70
29-07-2018, 06:03 PM
I agree that playing for a draw is the wrong way to go. That said I think Bartley would be a good pick.

I cant decide which of Slivka or Mallan would drop out. Otherwise its the side that started the 2nd ha;lf

Mallan HAS to start. We could be getting absolutely battered and all it takes is him to have a swing at one from thirty yards out and it’s a game changer.

Kamberi up top winning free kicks, Mallan firing them into the top corner. Job done

Onceinawhile
29-07-2018, 06:03 PM
A lot for Lennon to ponder ahead of Thursday. Personally I'd start with the team that finished last Thursday and seek an early opener.

It's a dangerous tactic I know, and we are likely to see a lot more urgency from the Greeks from the off than we saw last Thursday, but if we go one behind and the pressure is on us massively. If we go one up then there's a good chance we might hit them on the break for a second.

Thoughts?

I wouldn't be dropping Paul Hanlon like you suggest! Other than that yeah, same team but with Hanlon in for porteous.

The Spaceman
29-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Whenever we had a go against them during the 1st leg we more often than not broke through. It was a goalkeeping mistake and 25 yard wonder strike which broke us down...we are good enough to press these guys. Standing off them would be a big mistake.

scoopyboy
29-07-2018, 06:09 PM

My problem with playing Bartley is if we go behind we will have replaced a player who can do something about it with someone who can't.

In addition he is great at Tynecastle but is prone to giving free kicks away in dangerous positions, not suited to playing in Greece IMHO.

If I had to make one change to the team that played the second half it would be the goalie, don't think it will happen.

I would take my chance on playing the team that played the second half.

Ozyhibby
29-07-2018, 06:10 PM
I don’t think Bartley will play. Likely start as we did 2nd half on Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffers
29-07-2018, 06:16 PM
My problem with playing Bartley is if we go behind we will have replaced a player who can do something about it with someone who can't.

In addition he is great at Tynecastle but is prone to giving free kicks away in dangerous positions, not suited to playing in Greece IMHO.

If I had to make one change to the team that played the second half it would be the goalie, don't think it will happen.

I tend to agree with that, but I don't think Slivka, Mallan or SJM offer enough cover defensively. All three are more attack minded. I'd be tempted to go to a back four and put another midfielder in, just not convinced we have the type of midfielder to bring in.

danhibees1875
29-07-2018, 06:19 PM
Either the way we started the second half on Thursday, or that with Bartley in for a CB and going 4-4-2/4-5-1 with Boyle dropping back.

Keith_M
29-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Let's face it, we're no great shakes at playing a defensive style game and hitting on the break, so I expect we'll just go for it and see what happens.

I would love to see the same kind of display we showed in the 2-0 win over Celtc, but we're missing a few players from that game, so dunno if it would be possible.

DetroitHibs
29-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Start the same 11 that started the second half. Gray at RB and Slivka in the midddle. If I was to drop anyone it would be Bodgan.

SirDavidsNapper
29-07-2018, 06:26 PM
Attack is the best form of defence for Hibs. I'd be less worried if we had a go at them than if we than sat in such is the crazy world of Hibs these days.

HelmutSchlong
29-07-2018, 06:28 PM
Get a goal of a lead going into half time then bring Marv on to mop things up

Smartie
29-07-2018, 07:24 PM
Play the second half team from the other night.

I wouldn't exactly be going out to attack them, keeping it tight and defensive but looking to hit them on the break and capitalise from set pieces.

I don't think there's much doubt we'll concede, playing for a 0-0 would be madness but I could see us being a big danger on the break.

NORTHERNHIBBY
29-07-2018, 07:33 PM
If we score first I think that we will win. We should remember that they need to score.

Hibernian Verse
29-07-2018, 08:13 PM
Whenever we had a go against them during the 1st leg we more often than not broke through. It was a goalkeeping mistake and 25 yard wonder strike which broke us down...we are good enough to press these guys. Standing off them would be a big mistake.Well said that man

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DTS
29-07-2018, 08:16 PM
Play 3-5-2 gray rwb slivka in the middle and play to win the game, a goal within the first 20/25 minutes would be ideal and then can look to counter. Go over play our game and we win, we saw that on Thursday when we finally played or game we scored 3 in 25 minutes

bingo70
29-07-2018, 08:17 PM
Well said that man

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I sort of agree too. I just think if we start off too open and concede early we’ve lost our advantage and IMO they’ll probably win.

I think they’ll come out the traps flying and we need to have the personnel on the park to be able to withstand that and soak it up for the first 10-15 minutes, after that we can move forward and try to go toe to toe with them, the start to the game is key to the tie though.

J-C
29-07-2018, 08:22 PM
I sort of agree too. I just think if we start off too open and concede early we’ve lost our advantage and IMO they’ll probably win.

I think they’ll come out the traps flying and we need to have the personnel on the park to be able to withstand that and soak it up for the first 10-15 minutes, after that we can move forward and try to go toe to toe with them, the start to the game is key to the tie though.

You can play attacking football without being open, it's all about players keeping their shape, defend as a block and attack from the front, we have to be up for it from get go, high press and energy, get into their faces and force them into mistakes.

H18 SFR
29-07-2018, 08:34 PM
Can't lose an early goal or even worse go two down again.

Forza Fred
29-07-2018, 10:24 PM
Try very hard not to let them score, and equally as hard for us to score.:greengrin

ancient hibee
29-07-2018, 10:29 PM
I think we need to play defensive but hit them on the break.

To start the game playing an open game of football would be crazy IMO.

Kamberi up top on his own, Boyle on the right to support him, possibly Swanson on the left (can’t really think of anyone else) with a centre midfield three of Mcginn, Slivka and Mallan......although I’d possibly put in Bartley for Slivka for a bit extra steel.

The longer the game is a draw the better for us IMO.
So a frontish 3 with a 3man central midfield.What else ? Gray and Stevenson plus the 3 centre halves?Might help us get through but is probably against the rules(unless we leave the goalie on the bench).

neil7908
29-07-2018, 10:30 PM
This Hibs team doesn't look like keeping many clean sheets so safe to say a 0-0 isn't on the cards. I think we'll try to attack and win the game which is the right call.

I am worried about us defensively though and also how we'll cope with the heat. They will be a week further into pre season so may not tire as easily. It's going to be a tough one. Head says them, heart says us.

Scouse Hibee
29-07-2018, 10:33 PM
If we score first I think that we will win. We should remember that they need to score.

They need to win on the night not just score.

Franck Stanton
29-07-2018, 10:42 PM
Any of the "itk" guys know how far away Rocky is from being fit ? Would make a huge difference if we had him back.

snooky
29-07-2018, 11:16 PM
If we go out having "given it a go" - fair enough.
If we go out by playing to hold on to a one goal lead but lose because they score one then - effin boo.

basehibby
29-07-2018, 11:38 PM
This Hibs team doesn't look like keeping many clean sheets so safe to say a 0-0 isn't on the cards. I think we'll try to attack and win the game which is the right call.

I am worried about us defensively though and also how we'll cope with the heat. They will be a week further into pre season so may not tire as easily. It's going to be a tough one. Head says them, heart says us.

I'm in agreement with this. We need to do what we're best at which is to go and try and win the game. Start with the same line up we started the 2nd half with and just play our normal game trying to play in their half and create chances. If we manage to score first then that's massive pressure on Tripolis - a draw being as good as a win for us. If not then we know we've come from behind to beat them once already.

Certainly we will have to defend at times and perhaps endure an assault on our goal early doors and certainly near the end if we remain ahead in the tie. I dearly hope that we show more focus throughout the team in this respect than in the last couple of outings. The heat will likely be a factor as you say - it'll probably be about 30c even with the evening KO - so would be nice to be in a winning position and not having to chase it at the end this time :cb

snooky
29-07-2018, 11:57 PM

True but if they score (and we don't), they win, no?

Austinho
30-07-2018, 01:19 AM
The heat will likely be a factor as you say - it'll probably be about 30c even with the evening KO - so would be nice to be in a winning position and not having to chase it at the end this time :cbIt’s looking like it will be 22c by the 9pm kick off, dropping down to 20c by the end of the match. Not too different to the weather Edinburgh has been having. You’d think we’d be used to it by now, plus we looked fitter than they did.

DetroitHibs
30-07-2018, 04:04 AM
I trust Lennon will know what to do. Can't say that about many Hibs managers over the years, but Lennon knows what he's doing in Europe.
Don't have to look that far back to know the man's got balls, and not afraid. He decided to put out a team to try and beat the Huns 5-0. Didn't happen, but he gave it a go.

Austinho
30-07-2018, 04:50 AM
I trust Lennon will know what to do. Can't say that about many Hibs managers over the years, but Lennon knows what he's doing in Europe.
Don't have to look that far back to know the man's got balls, and not afraid. He decided to put out a team to try and beat the Huns 5-0. Didn't happen, but he gave it a go.I thought the same, although having just looked - he has a mixed bag in away ties. His results for Celtic in Champions League and Europa League qualifiers featured away defeats to Braga 3-0, Utrecht 4-0, Sion 3-1 and Shakhter Karagandy 2-0. He did however manage to led Celtic to their first ever CL group stage away win against Spartak Moscow. With any luck, he’s learned a few things and is a bit more savvy now.

To be fair to him, Celtic had a horrible away record for years either side of his tenure too.

calumhibee1
30-07-2018, 05:24 AM
3-5-2 again. I’d be concerned that with Kamberi up top on his own the ball could keep coming back at us and if that’s the case we’ll not keep them out going on recent performances

Bogdan

Efe
Daz
Hanlon

Gray
Slivka
McGinn
Mallan
Lewis

Flo
Boyle

Mallan, SJM and slivka will need to play with a degree of caution however.

Hermit Crab
30-07-2018, 07:15 AM
Whenever we had a go against them during the 1st leg we more often than not broke through. It was a goalkeeping mistake and 25 yard wonder strike which broke us down...we are good enough to press these guys. Standing off them would be a big mistake.

2 of our goals came against 10 men mind.

B.H.F.C
30-07-2018, 07:18 AM
2 of our goals came against 10 men mind.

They still had 11 on the park when we equalised. We created plenty against them last week and will get chances again this week.

Hermit Crab
30-07-2018, 07:24 AM
They still had 11 on the park when we equalised. We created plenty against them last week and will get chances again this week.

Mr pony tail (17) was off the park getting his burst nose seen to as well as a shirt change was he not?

green day
30-07-2018, 07:40 AM
Wonder if Laidlaw might start? Bogdan hasn't exactly looked solid in the games so far.

Ronniekirk
30-07-2018, 08:14 AM

Thoughts?

Unless we replicate the 5 5 draw with Rangers that would put us through
Effe can't be left exposed on the right as they have shown they can exploit that
If Lennon sticks with same Goalkeeper he has to do better
Boyles pace caused them all sorts of problems but he isn't a natural finisher so it's where best to play him
Heat factor could mean we tire as we gave it our all in the second half and some of our players were on their arse at full time
Whatever the outcome we are going to
have a tired squad for the opener v Motherwell But if we can get though the tie that will give the players a lift
Agree we do t want to chase the game early and loose a goal
Whatever Was said at Halftime worked though so we know we can score against them
Think it's going to be another cracker of a game

Ronniekirk
30-07-2018, 08:21 AM
Any of the "itk" guys know how far away Rocky is from being fit ? Would make a huge difference if we had him back.

Another few weeks yet I read somewhere Back training with the Squad not ready to be risked in s game

B.H.F.C
30-07-2018, 08:27 AM
Mr pony tail (17) was off the park getting his burst nose seen to as well as a shirt change was he not?

Fair point. Still created numerous chances against 11 men though. I thought they were arguably weaker at the back than us.

makaveli1875
30-07-2018, 08:41 AM
Fair point. Still created numerous chances against 11 men though. I thought they were arguably weaker at the back than us.

They did look a bit shaky at the back , intersting though Big Flo said in his interview that their centre backs were very tough to play against and he never got much of a sniff from them . i think he was trying to be diplomatic about saying they were a couple of dirty *******s

JDHibs
30-07-2018, 09:11 AM
Same team that started the 2nd half on Thursday.

Go out and attack because we cannot keep a clean sheet to save ourselves. Cant rely on that defence so got to outscore them.

happiehibbie
30-07-2018, 09:23 AM
Two players worry me Ambrose and the Brogdan

I would bring in Bartley and Laidlaw

number9dream
30-07-2018, 10:15 AM
It will probably be the same second half XI but with Gray & Stevenson not charging forward at every opportunity - at least to begin with.

We could definitely have done with a friendly or two more, to get as many players as possible up to speed. Bartley could be an option in a game like this but has barely kicked a ball.

Boyle back out wide and another midfielder added is another option but that would be harsh on Gray.

WeeRussell
30-07-2018, 11:47 AM

I'm not necessarily saying he should start - but surely what you've said is the whole point if he does? He's there to keep us solid and stop the Greeks... if we go behind there will be someone on the bench capable of "doing something about it"?

Agree with your last sentence however - no complaints if it's the same team that started the second half last week.

WestStandWillie
30-07-2018, 11:47 AM

Thoughts?

Tactics for Greece.

Pint for every goal scored.

SunshineOnLeith
30-07-2018, 11:57 AM
The second half team from last week. 4-5-1 just doesn't work when we play it, and we'll more than likely need to score to progress.

Personally I'd be tempted to start Shaw and keep Boyle as a weapon off the bench but it's a close call.

WeeRussell
30-07-2018, 12:10 PM
They did look a bit shaky at the back , intersting though Big Flo said in his interview that their centre backs were very tough to play against and he never got much of a sniff from them . i think he was trying to be diplomatic about saying they were a couple of dirty *******s

I thought, particularly in the first half, that Flo gathered the ball well a few times and was able to hold off his marker/s for so long before being crowded out - he was very isolated.

hfc rd
30-07-2018, 12:28 PM
The Greeks will come out and look to attack us from the off as they need to win in order to progress. That will leave space in behind them that our midfield and attack could exploit. My main concern though is our defence. Need them to be solid, commanding, disciplined and most of all don’t do anything stupid.

where'stheslope
30-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Big thing for me is the refereeing, the dynamic changes with most referees and home advantage counts!
In all the years, of watching different referees in European games, the one thing I always seem to say was "the referee's a homer"!!!
So for us to win, it will be down to playing clean and not giving a chance for a penalty or free kick around the box, as that's the achilleas heal in European competition.
So keep it clean onwards and upwards!!!!!

erin go bragh
30-07-2018, 03:49 PM
If they win 4-3 or 5-4 , we would go through on the away goals rule .
They like to counter attack and let teams have the bulk of possession. They won’t like having to take the game to us ( I’m hoping) We’re undefeated away from home under Lennon in Europe 😜 I’m going for a nervy 1-1 draw .

SRHibs
30-07-2018, 05:19 PM
Bogdan

Gray/Boyle
Ambrose
Daz
Hanlon
Stevenson

Mallan
McGinn
Slivka

Kamberi
Maclaren (if he can play)

Hermit Crab
30-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Bogdan

Gray/Boyle
Ambrose
Daz
Hanlon
Stevenson

Mallan
McGinn
Slivka

Kamberi
Maclaren (if he can play)

He can't, all signings must be registered before the round begins I believe.

basehibby
30-07-2018, 10:57 PM
Wonder if Laidlaw might start? Bogdan hasn't exactly looked solid in the games so far.

It's something that must be perplexing Lennon - Bogdan comes with a rep as a keeper for a top side like Liverpool and the Hungarian national side but he has yet to cover himself in glory in a Hibs jersey. Has he got the character and professionalism to pull it together now and give us the solid performance we need in Greece? I hope so.

But Laidlaw - written off by some posters as no very good - for my money has actually been very solid for us when given the chance. During the run he had when Rocky was out I only recall one stinker of a game at home against Celtic - other than that he was very solid between the sticks with good ball distribution skills (putting Rocky's to shame last season) contributing to a good run of results.

So I feel sorry for Laidlaw - I think Lennon acted quickly in recruiting Bogdan - seeing a (theoretically) higher caliber keeper becoming available at the right time and grabbing the chance to sign him. So he's played Bogdan and, so far I think it's fair to say he's been rusty and has let a couple in where he could have done better and if it were any other position he'd probably be benched to give the other guy a chance.

Keeper position is treated differently though with the confidence that match practice brings being premium - but has Bogdan gathered much confidence from his last two outings? - and is Laidlaw performing any better? I'm sure Lennon will be keeping an extra close eye on that situation this week - one thing I do recall is when Laidlaw was called upon for the away tie at Brondby last year he didn't let us down.

BILLYHIBS
31-07-2018, 07:01 AM
It's something that must be perplexing Lennon - Bogdan comes with a rep as a keeper for a top side like Liverpool and the Hungarian national side but he has yet to cover himself in glory in a Hibs jersey. Has he got the character and professionalism to pull it together now and give us the solid performance we need in Greece? I hope so.

But Laidlaw - written off by some posters as no very good - for my money has actually been very solid for us when given the chance. During the run he had when Rocky was out I only recall one stinker of a game at home against Celtic - other than that he was very solid between the sticks with good ball distribution skills (putting Rocky's to shame last season) contributing to a good run of results.

So I feel sorry for Laidlaw - I think Lennon acted quickly in recruiting Bogdan - seeing a (theoretically) higher caliber keeper becoming available at the right time and grabbing the chance to sign him. So he's played Bogdan and, so far I think it's fair to say he's been rusty and has let a couple in where he could have done better and if it were any other position he'd probably be benched to give the other guy a chance.

Keeper position is treated differently though with the confidence that match practice brings being premium - but has Bogdan gathered much confidence from his last two outings? - and is Laidlaw performing any better? I'm sure Lennon will be keeping an extra close eye on that situation this week - one thing I do recall is when Laidlaw was called upon for the away tie at Brondby last year he didn't let us down.
I like Laidlaw but to say he froze in LCSF versus Celtic is putting it mildly imo the boy has never recovered. This is a problem position for us and needs to be addressed.

SirDavidsNapper
31-07-2018, 07:07 AM
Boyle could be key. They will throw everything at us so his pace could hurt them on the counter.

Come on Hibs give us a famous European night away from home.

GlesgaeHibby
31-07-2018, 07:25 AM

The chap that was red carded will be suspended I'd guess, so a lot depends on who replaces him.

BILLYHIBS
31-07-2018, 07:32 AM
The chap that was red carded will be suspended I'd guess, so a lot depends on who replaces him.
I thought the two centre backs did a professional job on Flo it was easy for them without Jamie Mac to give them something else to think about. I was starting to despair as Flo never got a kick all night apart from the golden opportunity that he dummied as I had £20 on him to score anytime. Get in!:wink:

Smartie
31-07-2018, 08:28 AM
I like Laidlaw but to say he froze in LCSF versus Celtic is putting it mildly imo the boy has never recovered. This is a problem position for us and needs to be addressed.

Has the boy been given a chance to recover? Rocky came back in, played well, then Laidlaw got injured.

Gaffe at Hampden aside, Laidlaw has done well for us.

I certainly don't think we'll find an upgrade from scouring the lower leagues.

Bogdan looks to me like he's lacking in confidence. He needs a busy night where he plays well, the last few games won't have done much for him.

Souter96Mac
31-07-2018, 08:34 AM
Use the tactics we used against Celtic at home last season. Press them, give them no time on the ball, let them create the mistakes and capitalise. We've then got the likes of Marv to come on to hold out, or Danny to come on if we need more creativity up top.

GreenArmyyy!
31-07-2018, 09:05 AM
In my opinion we need to play our normal attacking game for no other reason than we are not good enough at the back to try and hang on to our lead against this calibre of opponent in that heat for 90 minutes.

Nicho87
31-07-2018, 09:12 AM
Can't see Lennon setting a team up to sit in. Looking at our defensive record that would be extremely dangerous. Almost a sitting duck.

I think itll be a more likely normal approach without being over attacking.
We play better when we attack at speed and pace.

If we sit in and coceade a goal in 89th minute we're not giving ourselves a chance.

I'd be tempted just to say go for it
If we score first they will panic.

HibbyDave
31-07-2018, 09:26 AM
Tactics?

ATTACK- ATTACK-ATTACK!!!!
Ggtth

BILLYHIBS
31-07-2018, 09:31 AM
Has the boy been given a chance to recover? Rocky came back in, played well, then Laidlaw got injured.

Bogdan looks to me like he's lacking in confidence. He needs a busy night where he plays well, the last few games won't have done much for him.
Time will tell still no convinced by any of them but not down to me buck stops with Lenny.

BILLYHIBS
31-07-2018, 09:47 AM

Laidlaw first Blackburn goal had the ball in his grasp and seemed to inexplicably spill it back to the Blackburn forward 0-1 Second goal Conway no chance but looked nervous and ill at ease for the rest of the game. I would say yes he too has lost his confidence. In his defence his ball retention and kicking is miles better than Rockys.

JimBHibees
31-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Use the tactics we used against Celtic at home last season. Press them, give them no time on the ball, let them create the mistakes and capitalise. We've then got the likes of Marv to come on to hold out, or Danny to come on if we need more creativity up top.

Not sure we will be able to play that style in 30 degree heat. I think we will need to sit in and hit on the break. Certainly can't be giving them the shocking goals we did last week. Keep it tight and nick an away goal is the way to go I think.

Sir David Gray
31-07-2018, 02:16 PM
Go for an early goal meaning they need to come out and score twice.

Attack is the best form of defence.

500miles
31-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Not sure we will be able to play that style in 30 degree heat. I think we will need to sit in and hit on the break. Certainly can't be giving them the shocking goals we did last week. Keep it tight and nick an away goal is the way to go I think.

Isn't it 9pm local time? Surely not 30 degrees.

Billy Whizz
31-07-2018, 02:57 PM

Let’s do a check tonight at 7pm here

JimBHibees
31-07-2018, 03:04 PM

Looks like you might be right looking like some thunderstorms during the day with high of 28 degrees forecast and 23 at 9pm local time. Looks like reduced humidity so not too bad for us I think.

The Sundance Kid
01-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Kamberi a doubt for tomorrow's game according to Jamie Borthwick of STV News on Twitter :rolleyes:

AugustaHibs
01-08-2018, 04:54 PM
This place is going to go bout to meltdown if he doesn’t play, rightly so IMO

Smartie
01-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Kamberi a doubt for tomorrow's game according to Jamie Borthwick of STV News on Twitter :rolleyes:

Kamberi missing the game would be a disaster.

(Although any of us who have lumped on him at generous odds to be the top Premiership goalscorer are probably more concerned about seeing him fit for Sunday).

SteveHFC
01-08-2018, 04:57 PM

If he doesn’t play we’re heading out.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2018, 05:19 PM
If he doesn’t play we’re heading out.

It’s Hibs fault for not having another striker in!! Disaster.

SteveHFC
01-08-2018, 05:32 PM

Agreed HC. They have to take the blame if Kamberi doesn’t play tomorrow.

hfc rd
01-08-2018, 05:34 PM

Agree.