PDA

View Full Version : Neil Lennon - Top bloke

truehibernian
28-07-2018, 10:31 PM
Today I was lucky enough to be at the Game Changer event at HTC and what a fantastic day too, some great football on show and terrific people and organisations taking part.

The first team were training today but Neil took time to say a few very powerful words to everyone attending and stayed for photos and 'selfies' for a great many appreciative folk. Those taking part supported various teams however the feelings were unanimous - Neil is a top bloke :aok:

Well done to the club too for their continued support of the programme :top marks

matty_f
28-07-2018, 11:00 PM
Great to hear. I really like Lennon, he's been great for Hibs, and I think we've been great for him, too.

wpj
28-07-2018, 11:12 PM
Great to hear. I really like Lennon, he's been great for Hibs, and I think we've been great for him, too.

I agree, watched his press conference yesterday and was very impressed. We are very lucky to have him and need to treasure his ambitions as I know he has got them for Hibernian.

Sammy7nil
28-07-2018, 11:36 PM
He kicked my cat once :wink:

Mibbes Aye
28-07-2018, 11:54 PM
The community work undertaken by Hibs in recent years has been superb but their efforts around mental health have been superlative.

All credit to the club and the various partners from the statutory, voluntary, academic and independent sectors.

It's set a benchmark for other clubs to emulate and they can all predominantly cater to a high-risk group i.e. men who aren't easy to reach through health promotion initiatives generally.