PDA

View Full Version : Media Extended Highlights

Hermit Crab
27-07-2018, 04:31 PM
Extended highlights from last night on the Asteras YouTube channel using Hibs tv and commentary.

https://youtu.be/CtoyVhpLklk

ekhibee
27-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Extended highlights from last night on the Asteras YouTube channel using Hibs tv and commentary.

https://youtu.be/CtoyVhpLklk

Good stuff and great 2nd half performance. Didn't show the sending off but who cares!!

Hermit Crab
27-07-2018, 05:06 PM
Good stuff and great 2nd half performance. Didn't show the sending off but who cares!!

Or Slivkas miss but thats not on the bbc version either.

FastEddieFelson
27-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Bizarre editing. Great work from Hanlon for the winner.

Speedy
27-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Would like the see the long range shots from McGinn, Hanlon and Boyle if anyone has them.

Hermit Crab
27-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Heres a video of a few of Asteras games in Europe.

https://youtu.be/QyhZUeyIkJw

seanshow
27-07-2018, 06:21 PM
Great comeback and we had some other good chances on the night as Neil has said in his interview, There big 11 was a pain in the ar*e all night, At one point He put the studs into John McGinn during an aerial challenge, SJM was raging the ref did nothing about it!.. And ended up taking retribution on a another greek player soon after, unfortunately you just cannot do that and get away with it, never mind in a European game.

If there was one thing I was to get drummed into the players before next Thursday it would be YOU MUST TRACK RUNNERS! both Slivka and Stevenson got caught in this way for a goal each, and it happened countless other times in the first half. It reminded me of the heavy Malmo defeat a few years ago.
But on this occasion we had the kahonaas to turn the game around :flag:#GGTTH

snooky
27-07-2018, 06:27 PM
Great comeback and we had some other good chances on the night as Neil has said in his interview, There big 11 was a pain in the ar*e all night, At one point He put the studs into John McGinn during an aerial challenge, SJM was raging the ref did nothing about it!.. And ended up taking retribution on a another greek player soon after, unfortunately you just cannot do that and get away with it, never mind in a European game.

If there was one thing I was to get drummed into the players before next Thursday it would be YOU MUST TRACK RUNNERS! both Slivka and Stevenson got caught in this way for a goal each, and it happened countless other times in the first half. It reminded me of the heavy Malmo defeat a few years ago.

There was one occasion when the Greeks broke and it was 2 on 2. Their forwards scissored and split. Both our defenders followed one of them. :wtf: Luckily, it came to nothing.

wookie70
27-07-2018, 07:55 PM

I can't recall Stevenson getting caught out tracking back for either goal.

SunshineOnLeith
27-07-2018, 08:14 PM

Both their goals came down our right. Slivka didn't track for the first but how anyone can blame Stevenson for either goal is beyond me.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
27-07-2018, 08:54 PM

:agree: First goal came down our right hand side.

Second goal, initially came from our our attacking play and giving up possession (not Lewis), then Efe ball watching and giving the boy a free header from the cross which ultimately lead to the 2nd goal.

Fake news? How can you come to the conclusion that either of those goals were due to Lewis? Baffling in the extreme.

For the avoidance of doubt, Not Stevensons fault.

Really, not Stevensons fault.

wookie70
27-07-2018, 09:00 PM
:agree: First goal came down our right hand side.

Second goal, initially came from our our attacking play and giving up possession (not Lewis), then Efe ball watching and giving the boy a free header from the cross which ultimately lead to the 2nd goal.

Fake news? How can you come to the conclusion that either of those goals were due to Lewis? Baffling in the extreme.

For the avoidance of doubt, Not Stevensons fault.

Really, not Stevensons fault.

And when the attack broke down Stevenson's tracking back was excellent to stop the boy driving into the box. Efe did what he does often and got caught moving towards the ball and was extremely lucky the man he left did nothing with the opportunity.

Fuzzywuzzy
27-07-2018, 09:12 PM
Looking at that squirrel scored the first (all be it unintentionally)

seanshow
27-07-2018, 09:25 PM

Your right, my mistake It didn't lead to the 2nd goal.
But he did get caught having chase back a few times because he had lost his player, he wasn't alone in that though.