Hermit Crab
27-07-2018, 08:19 AM
Has to be the following surely:

Laidlaw

Gray Ambrose McGregor Hanlon Stevenson

Slivka McGinn Mallan

Boyle

Kamberi

Mallan right, McGinn left, Sliv in the middle imo.

Allant1981
27-07-2018, 08:33 AM
bogdan
ambrose
mcgregor
hanlon
gray
mallan
slivka
mcginn
stevenson
boyle
kamberi

Speedy
27-07-2018, 08:36 AM
Unless Marciano is available or we sign someone over the weekend then the same team that started the second half.

duffers
27-07-2018, 08:38 AM
Unless Marciano is available or we sign someone over the weekend then the same team that started the second half.

Has to be. Can’t let McGinn go for any price before this leg.

Hibee Mac
27-07-2018, 08:42 AM
McGregor is suspended next game no? Porteous in.

Pretty Boy
27-07-2018, 08:48 AM
It will be the team that started the 2nd half.

Personally I'd be strongly tempted to play Laidlaw but I'm not sure it will happen.

Liberal Hibby
27-07-2018, 09:07 AM

Nope three bookings before a suspension

hibbyfraelibby
27-07-2018, 09:08 AM

No. Its 3 bookings before a ban in the qualifyingv
stages

alihibs1
27-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Can we play any new signings for second leg?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Iain G
27-07-2018, 09:18 AM
Has to be the following surely:

Laidlaw

Gray Ambrose McGregor Hanlon Stevenson

Slivka McGinn Mallan

Boyle

Kamberi

Would plonk big Marv in the middle of the park in front of the defence and tell him to stay there and just close them down.

AlbertK86
27-07-2018, 09:25 AM
Mallan right, McGinn left, Sliv in the middle imo.

I’d go as per second half which looked like Mallan sitting deeper and central with Slivka right and McGinn left in tight midfield 3

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Marv in to protect the lead.

Don’t want that as I want second half team to show similar style and drive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rocky
27-07-2018, 10:44 AM
No. Its 3 bookings before a ban in the qualifyingv
stages

Do you know when they're reset? Is it not till group stages?

Potentially five more games with key players walking a tightrope - are Kamberi and MacGregor both on two?

The Leith Dutch
27-07-2018, 10:50 AM
Would plonk big Marv in the middle of the park in front of the defence and tell him to stay there and just close them down.

I think you may well see that first half with him coming in for Boyle.
Five at the back, flood the midfield and keep it tight maybe looking to Mallan set pieces.

Then you unleash Boyle second half on the break.

Not averse to attacking in the first half but I also wouldn't be surprised if keeping it tight is the chosen approach.

Since90+2
27-07-2018, 10:53 AM
Do you know when they're reset? Is it not till group stages?

Potentially five more games with key players walking a tightrope - are Kamberi and MacGregor both on two?

McGregor is on two but I don't think Kamberi was booked last night was he? I think they are wiped at the playoff round.

IGRIGI
27-07-2018, 10:57 AM
With how we controlled the game in the 2nd half I'd go for the same team that started the 2nd 45.

I was tempted to bring in Bartley but given how we are leaking goals I don't think a 1 goal lead is worth overly defending at the moment.

McSwanky
27-07-2018, 12:00 PM
I think being away from home actually suited Asteras, they were quick on the break with a good amount of pace in their team. I feared the worst before we got our first goal last night, with about 60 minutes on the clock I thought it could have easily finished 0-3 or 0-4 .

Being at home and behind may not be so easy for them, it's a tall order for this Hibs team to keep it tight, but that's exactly what they need to do for the first 20 or so. A 3-5-1-1 dropping to a 5-3-1-1 when defending would seem sensible, so I'd start the same team that started the second half last night.

hibbyfraelibby
27-07-2018, 12:10 PM
McGregor is on two but I don't think Kamberi was booked last night was he? I think they are wiped at the playoff round.

Resets after the first round proper so players are back to zero in the group stages.

RossScott1991
27-07-2018, 12:14 PM
Same team as the OP for me.

Bogdan scares the living daylights out of me, maybe harsh but I already just feel uneasy with him between the sticks.