PDA

View Full Version : Kickback comedy gold!

California-Hibs
26-07-2018, 09:46 PM
Seeing as the Jambos had absolutely nothing going on tonight, you know, not being in Europe an all and with no bet fred cup group game...😂

They clearly had time on their hands and stayed in the house. Glued to their messageboard frothing at us 0-2 down.....read this to the end. Their joy to misery and jealousy just topped the night off!!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/177865-mon-the-greeks/&page=1

In your beds with your sisters you go!

Lendo
26-07-2018, 09:47 PM
comments about the Greeks being “on fire”. What a disgusting bunch of ****s.

givescotlandfreedom
26-07-2018, 09:50 PM
Glorious!

Jim44
26-07-2018, 09:51 PM

I read that, didn’t get it at first glance then realised how low they are.

SouthMoroccoStu
26-07-2018, 09:51 PM

Wow!

They really are Huns without bus fair

We observed the minutes silence impeccably and they’re coming away with that

Poor show

Gibby the Hibby
26-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Its hilarious, the confidence they had when we were 2-0 down, that the tie was over, etc, great stuff.,

did all our players have the correct paperwork for the european tie?es..
That mob cant arrange a betfred cup tie without breaking the rules, shambles,

To balance things fairly though, I know a few jambos who have wished us well since we won,

its all about the banter.:aok:

GRA
26-07-2018, 10:06 PM
Hilarious. So cute they are focussing their attention on us and getting wound up by our comeback win.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Since90+2
26-07-2018, 10:07 PM
They really are a small,bitter club right now. The continued improvement of our club whilst theirs struggles along must really hurt them, you can genuinely sense the bitterness of their fans when Hibs are mentioned. Add in the fact that we are now the club with a bigger active support which has always been a comfort blanket for them will make life unbearable for some of them. Fantastic.

TelaStella
26-07-2018, 10:08 PM
This is outstanding. One of them has actually had the creativity to come up with something like this. ******* laughing stock man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/6353592450a51969a9cb6baf0bd9103e.png

Since90+2
26-07-2018, 10:08 PM

I wouldn't be overly surprised if that's picked up by the press to be honest. That is utterly descipable if true.

Jdawg
26-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Grasping at anything that goes wrong for us, seething when we came back. Greek team 5th in their league. Their last euro adventure, beat from Maltese waiters. Worst thing, they know it.

All their new signings, going to skelp all and sundry when they are struggling to get out their Betfred group 😂😂. Wouldn’t take one of their new signings, not one!

Austinho
26-07-2018, 10:10 PM
We're making strides in Europe while they are barely scraping through the League Cup groups.

One of them took time out from licking windows to post about Asteras Tripoli being part timers.

Nevi_SOL
26-07-2018, 10:10 PM
This is outstanding. One of them has actually had the creativity to come up with something like this. ******* laughing stock man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/6353592450a51969a9cb6baf0bd9103e.png

😂😂 100% never happened haha

Jim44
26-07-2018, 10:12 PM
I wouldn't be overly surprised if that's picked up by the press to be honest. That is utterly descipable if true.

........ when banter turns sour.

SouthMoroccoStu
26-07-2018, 10:13 PM

A hearts supporting pal of mine just messaged me to say well done and also to ask if I’ll be the best man when he marries his sister

See, two can play that game

LustForLeith
26-07-2018, 10:14 PM
I never get the fascination with what people put on Kickback. Leave them to it. I support Hibs, can’t be bothered with the Jeremy Beadle ‘Gane For A Laugh’ caper

rotherhamrob
26-07-2018, 10:15 PM
Its hilarious, the confidence they had when we were 2-0 down, that the tie was over, etc, great stuff.,

To balance things fairly though, I know a few jambos who have wished us well since we won,

Tbf there was plenty on here who thought the tie was over,myself included.

Oscar T Grouch
26-07-2018, 10:15 PM
They are a dense bunch. They picked up on IGRIGI's post from here, in the old Cathro style and instead of seeing it as a p take of them, they think it was serious (the post was something like "losing an early goal takes away the fear of losing an early goal")

Jim44
26-07-2018, 10:17 PM
I never get the fascination with what people put on Kickback. Leave them to it. I support Hibs, can’t be bothered with the Jeremy Beadle ‘Gane For A Laugh’ caper

Good for you. Ignore it.:rolleyes:

26-07-2018, 10:18 PM
My Hearts supporting mate is on the game and just text me with “hibs are pure amazing I thought we were the big team but we’re no sunshine on leith ggtth you’ll pure pump us this season”

My reply was “I know mate I didn’t even need to get my missus, Natalie Portman, to tug me off I was so content with life”

mutley
26-07-2018, 10:19 PM
My favorite over there tonight is the post where one of them says " 2 away goals needed, this should be fun" then another has to point out to him/her/it " you do realise they won"

1875godsgift
26-07-2018, 10:21 PM
They are a dense bunch. They picked up on IGRIGI's post from here, in the old Cathro style and instead of seeing it as a p take of them, they think it was serious (the post was something like "losing an early goal takes away the fear of losing an early goal")

That was the font of all wisdom, Terry ****ing Butcher, who said that 🤡

Oscar T Grouch
26-07-2018, 10:26 PM
That was the font of all wisdom, Terry ****ing Butcher, who said that 🤡

:doh::faf:

yonder1875
26-07-2018, 10:27 PM
3 of them would get into our team is my personal favourite.

Jim44
26-07-2018, 10:34 PM
I liked this snippet:

We will be better than them this season. Levein has never failed before. There’s no danger it will happen now. I don’t even like him as a football manager anymore. He will still have us above them

"Levein has never failed before", well thats patently untrue, in recent times he has done little but fail. And frankly we've heard this all before. There is precious little to suggest he will do anything much at all with this Hearts side this season and certainly Aberdeen and Hibs are favorites for 3rd and 4th as things stand.

....... still got a soft spot for their big cousins, I see.

Jdawg
26-07-2018, 10:36 PM
I liked this snippet:

We will be better than them this season. Levein has never failed before. There’s no danger it will happen now. I don’t even like him as a football manager anymore. He will still have us above them

"Levein has never failed before", well thats patently untrue, in recent times he has done little but fail. And frankly we've heard this all before. There is precious little to suggest he will do anything much at all with this Hearts side this season and certainly Aberdeen and Hibs are favorites for 3rd and 4th as things stand.

Never failed? Has he ever won a medal, player or as a manger?

4-6-0.

26-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Severe delusional introspection is simply a symptom of watching Hibernian surpass Hertz as a club yet again.

yonder1875
26-07-2018, 10:38 PM
Having a 2 min read through that shows you again what a bunch of absolute whoppers they all are.

Hibernian are involved in exciting matches in Europe while they are arguing amongst themselves on a forum and posting strange pictures of Craig Levein.

Sir David Gray
26-07-2018, 10:44 PM
I'm surprised they've got time to talk about us as they gear up for their mouth watering, winner takes all encounter with Inverness at the weekend.

Maybe this year they might just progress past the group stage of the League Cup for a change.

Jack Hackett
26-07-2018, 10:48 PM
Having a 2 min read through that shows you again what a bunch of absolute whoppers they all are.

Hibernian are involved in exciting matches in Europe while they are arguing amongst themselves on a forum and posting strange pictures of Craig Levein.

Is there any other kind :dunno:

cabbageandribs1875
26-07-2018, 10:55 PM
i've avoided sickboak for approx 9 years now and will continue to avoid it, but i have to say i'm very VERY disappointed at the lack of sparryheids at our two european games :jamboclow they love stalking us so where the **** have they been :confused:, come on sparryheids start filling our coffers again....you know you want to :agree:

26-07-2018, 10:58 PM
I’d like to wish hearts the best of luck in their attempt to get through the betfred cup group stages.

bawheid
26-07-2018, 10:59 PM
I’d like to wish hearts the best of luck in their attempt to get through the betfred cup group stages.

Agreed. It would be nice for them if they were still in the hat when the big teams joined the competition.

vuefrom1875
26-07-2018, 11:02 PM
They really are a small,bitter club right now. The continued improvement of our club whilst theirs struggles along must really hurt them, you can genuinely sense the bitterness of their fans when Hibs are mentioned. Add in the fact that we are now the club with a bigger active support which has always been a comfort blanket for them will make life unbearable for some of them. Fantastic.
Hertz are now the wee team.....suck it ya tramps 😎😎😎

patlowe
26-07-2018, 11:05 PM
Wow!

Poor show

Heard someone singing 'Greece is on fire' when standing in the queue outside the East tonight. Idiots in every support.

givescotlandfreedom
26-07-2018, 11:07 PM

You'd think they'd know the tie's not over at 2-0 by now :D

hfc rd
27-07-2018, 12:09 AM
Let’s get the facts straight:

Hibs are in Europe and have just beaten a decent team (who have reached the Europa League group stages 2 times in the last 5 years) from being two goals down at HT.

While them lot over in the slums are having mouth watering clashes with the likes of Cove Rangers, Raith Rovers, Cowdenbeath & Inverness and are still not mathematically qualified for the knockout rounds of the Betfred Cup.

Cheated to beat a highland team by fielding an ineligible player - Cove Rangers
Needed pens to beat Raith Rovers
Beat the worst team in Scotland last season after a goalless opening 45 mins against 10 man Cowdenbeath. When they did, my word you’d think they had just battered Real Madrid to shreds

1875STEVE
27-07-2018, 12:42 AM
I like how it goes from 4 decades, and keeps going down the more they realise they talk pish. :greengrin:greengrin

Also, the thread goes from ***** team, only 3 could get in our team, he's pish, he's pish.

TO:

They score goals, would we come back???, good result.....

"Part time" Greeks. :rolleyes:

ValleyHibee
27-07-2018, 12:54 AM
Tbf there was plenty on here who thought the tie was over,myself included.
Me too,never created much in first half and they defended well,also played some decent fitba,what a transformation and an INCREDIBLE comeback,tie still in balance as they are decent at home.

SanFranHibs
27-07-2018, 12:55 AM
A hearts supporting pal of mine just messaged me to say well done and also to ask if I’ll be the best man when he marries his sister

See, two can play that game

Yes, but his was made up :greengrin

Hermit Crab
27-07-2018, 01:31 AM
More made up lies about 3 hibs fans (women) pissing in a taxi, why would would you make that up? :confused:

Austinho
27-07-2018, 02:41 AM
More made up lies about 3 hibs fans (women) pissing in a taxi, why would would you make that up? :confused:Aye, straight after the final whistle when they’ve not even had a bevvy in the ground for a 2 hours.

Just Jimmy
27-07-2018, 04:39 AM
they, more than anyone should know the dangers of having a 2-0 lead on Hibernian FC.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Gibby the Hibby
27-07-2018, 05:06 AM
not seen the hearts talk in years and just remembered why! Fek me, they all
think eahc ther are undercover hibees

The worst one from them all is the guy " Great all scottish teams are drawing, or losing
and should all go out of europe". perfect"

what world do they live in? do they not want co efficiency ratings increased. ?
I it because ut wont affect them as they wont get in europe for a while!
you can understand them being against us winnin, but this eejit. wanting all teams out!!
baffling

SirDavidsNapper
27-07-2018, 05:44 AM
Read it this morning. They should really learn to keep their p*sstaking for the final whistle. Especially with Hibs.

SirDavidsNapper
27-07-2018, 05:49 AM
More made up lies about 3 hibs fans (women) pissing in a taxi, why would would you make that up? :confused:

Clutching at straws, fear, embarrassment, deflection tactic..... and so on

calumhibee1
27-07-2018, 06:02 AM
I liked this snippet:

Quite how a man who has never picked up a winners medal as player or manager is beyond me. I wonder what they class 1986 as, was that a victory? I suppose they did win the league and cup double that year.

IGRIGI
27-07-2018, 06:04 AM
Pleasing that they thought I was actually serious with my Terry Butcher themed post regarding losing the away goal 😂

calumhibee1
27-07-2018, 06:04 AM

That was a cracker. The thread is full of creepy *******s trying to outdo each other with their made up stories about Hibs fans. The one about the text from the Hibs fan is clear as day that it’s not true and the one about the 3 women, again, simply didn’t happen. To be fair I think a few posters over there were basically saying the same thing to the guy.

Hibs4185
27-07-2018, 06:06 AM
I’m on holiday at the moment and bumped into an Edinburgh couple. The guy was rough as *uck. Turns out to be a Jambo.

His words were “as long as we keep you’s out of Europe”

Did a great job of that last season, keep up the good work ya fanny

GillyHibee
27-07-2018, 07:22 AM
My favourite part is when they said only 3 players would get in their squad, and Kamberi would just make the bench!!!:lolyam:

Maybe one day these puddle drinkers will stop counting their chickens before they hatch!

Jack Hackett
27-07-2018, 07:36 AM
My favourite part is when they said only 3 players would get in their squad, and Kamberi would just make the bench!!!:lolyam:

Maybe one day these puddle drinkers will stop counting their chickens before they hatch!

The problem with their counting is that they have more fingers than everyone else. The numbers are never going to add up the same as for normal people.

Aldo
27-07-2018, 08:27 AM
For those looking in my Favourite post......

Rudy T
Posted 9 hours ago
Hibs last two games have seen them just scrape past a team of fishermen from the Faroe Islands....That's right the Faroe Islands! And some team who are a distant 5th in the Greek league...not exactly 2 power houses of European football. They're teams decimated and like to be pulled apart even more in the coming weeks and they've managed to sign a keeper of equal ability to Zibby.

They're a pile of horse**** and any genuine hearts fan who is cowering at the thought of playing them needs to go start watching carpet bowls of a weekend. Just for those who've forgotten we rammed their best team in decades the last time we played them so please spare me the from the love in!

So thing is Rudy T we got past the fisherman in the first round unlike your efforts in previous years where you failed to get past the barmen and taxi drivers (no offence meant to barmen and taxi drivers btw) of Malta!

Natural Order.... 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diclonius
27-07-2018, 08:31 AM
I don't tend to go on Kickback but that thread is excellent. Quickly does an about turn from "they're ***** and we're gonnae pump them this season" to "oops they're actually quite good". Shame.

Still, the only thing that counts is our results against them - let's not get carried away.

Austinho
27-07-2018, 08:33 AM
Levein has never failed before.https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/04/30/00/33979DCF00000578-0-image-a-70_1461974173347.jpg

Peevemor
27-07-2018, 08:35 AM

Rudy T
Posted 9 hours ago
Hibs last two games have seen them just scrape past a team of fishermen from the Faroe Islands....That's right the Faroe Islands! And some team who are a distant 5th in the Greek league...not exactly 2 power houses of European football. They're teams decimated and like to be pulled apart even more in the coming weeks and they've managed to sign a keeper of equal ability to Zibby.

They're a pile of horse**** and any genuine hearts fan who is cowering at the thought of playing them needs to go start watching carpet bowls of a weekend. Just for those who've forgotten we rammed their best team in decades the last time we played them so please spare me the from the love in!

So thing is Rudy T we got past the fisherman in the first round unlike your efforts in previous years where you failed to get past the barmen and taxi drivers (no offence meant to barmen and taxi drivers btw) of Malta!

Natural Order.... 🤣🤣🤣

I liked that one too - "scraped past", by only 6 goals.

Michael
27-07-2018, 08:37 AM

7 goals! Isn't that roughly what Hearts score in a season?

Aldo
27-07-2018, 08:38 AM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/04/30/00/33979DCF00000578-0-image-a-70_1461974173347.jpg

They are technically correct because he shat it and hid in the bogs because he’s a total bottle merchant!

Northernhibee
27-07-2018, 08:39 AM

7 actually. Winning by seven sounds nice.

JackHibs
27-07-2018, 08:46 AM
Apparently McGinn is the only one they would take in their team

And Kamberi lucky to make the bench..

They know our players names more than they know their own!!

HIBERNIAN-0762
27-07-2018, 08:48 AM
They truly think they are some kind of world force 😅 Romanov the crook did a brilliant number on them for sure 😅😅😅

BullsCloseHibs
27-07-2018, 08:56 AM

Hibs are in Europe and have just beaten a decent team (who have reached the Europa League group stages 2 times in the last 5 years) from being two goals down at HT.

While them lot over in the slums are having mouth watering clashes with the likes of Cove Rangers, Raith Rovers, Cowdenbeath & Inverness and are still not mathematically qualified for the knockout rounds of the Betfred Cup.

Beat the worst team in Scotland last season after a goalless opening 45 mins against 10 man Cowdenbeath. When they did, my word you’d think they had just battered Real Madrid to shreds

Hearts are dead. I strongly tip them for relegation this season.

jacomo
27-07-2018, 08:56 AM
Seeing as the Jambos had absolutely nothing going on tonight, you know, not being in Europe an all and with no bet fred cup group game...😂

They clearly had time on their hands and stayed in the house. Glued to their messageboard frothing at us 0-2 down.....read this to the end. Their joy to misery and jealousy just topped the night off!!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/177865-mon-the-greeks/&page=1

In your beds with your sisters you go!

Unfortunately more than enough nonsense and bed wetting in our own match day thread to worry about other fans.

AltheHibby
27-07-2018, 08:57 AM
I had to laugh at how 29 years in a row covers 4 different decades. 😂

Explains how they think Tiny is bigger than ER.

SirDavidsNapper
27-07-2018, 08:58 AM
I genuinely worry about some of the posters on there and i'm not trying to be funny. Lets just put things in to perspective..

They finished 20 points behind us last season (or something around that i lost count).

They were hanging on for dear life against... not Rangers, not not Berwick Rangers, but Cove Rangers eventually winning 2-1.

Drew with L1 Raith Rovers.

Were drawing 0-0 at HT at home to the worst league side in Scotland who were down to 10 men.

All of the above were COMPETITIVE games not friendlies.

Now listen to this......

"Kamberi is somewhere between Mclean and Lafferty"

"18 - 24 point gap is not vast"

"We'll be closer to Aberdeen, Rangers and Hibs and imo above Hibs with a little to spare"

"The natural order will resume this season"

"Be afraid Hibs be very afraid"

"They got lucky last night"

Maybe it's just me but i'm sure we just beat a Europa League group stage regular with a team that will be strengthened considerably between now and the start of the league season?

Very, very concerning behaviour by some kickback posters. The club should be doing something to help them IMO. Maybe group therapy or something like that.

BullsCloseHibs
27-07-2018, 09:00 AM
I’m on holiday at the moment and bumped into an Edinburgh couple. The guy was rough as *uck. Turns out to be a Jambo.

His words were “as long as we keep you’s out of Europe”

Did a great job of that last season, keep up the good work ya fanny

He's probably not even seen his team in years.

BullsCloseHibs
27-07-2018, 09:02 AM
I genuinely worry about some of the posters on there and i'm not trying to be funny. Lets just put things in to perspective..

They finished 20 points behind us last season (or something around that i lost count).

They were hanging on for dear life against... not Rangers, not not Berwick Rangers, but Cove Rangers eventually winning 2-1.

Drew with L1 Raith Rovers.

Were drawing 0-0 at HT at home to the worst league side in Scotland who were down to 10 men.

All of the above were COMPETITIVE games not friendlies.

Now listen to this......

"Kamberi is somewhere between Mclean and Lafferty"

"18 - 24 point gap is not vast"

"We'll be closer to Aberdeen, Rangers and Hibs and imo above Hibs with a little to spare"

"The natural order will resume this season"

"Be afraid Hibs be very afraid"

"They got lucky last night"

Maybe it's just me but i'm sure we just beat a Europa League group stage regular with a team that will be strengthened considerably between now and the start of the league season?

Very, very concerning behaviour by some kickback posters. The club should be doing something to help them IMO. Maybe group therapy or something like that.

All of the quotes smack of sheer and utter jealousy.
Lovely 😁

hibbyfraelibby
27-07-2018, 09:03 AM

Rudy T
Posted 9 hours ago

Natural Order.... 🤣🤣🤣

A distant 5th in the Greek league? Well thats a whole lot better than an out of sight just made it into 6th pkace in the mickey mouse SPFL then

overdrive
27-07-2018, 09:06 AM
A distant 5th in the Greek league? Well thats a whole lot better than an out of sight just made it into 6th pkace in the mickey mouse SPFL then

One of them thinks they are a part-time club as well.

Jack Hackett
27-07-2018, 09:08 AM
Kiwidugs**** never fails to amuse... he's commenting on bookies odds to finish 2nd (6/1 and 33/1 respectively)

Kiwidoug

Jimmy Cruickshanks Gloves
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/uploads/set_resources_3/84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default_photo.png
Paid Member_20
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/uploads/team_premium.gif
9,658 posts
Location - Wellington NZ

Posted 9 hours ago (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/177865-mon-the-greeks/&do=findComment&comment=6759134)

9 hours ago, Pox Doctor's Clerk (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=32477) said:
People are sceptical though it appears. Those markets are priced as such for a reason. I find it remarkable that people think gaps of 18 points and 24 points can just get bridged as a formality

I can. This is the cabbages were talking about. They're more likely to be relegated than finish above us.
When Leicester won the league did you think they'd win it again the following season?

Same s***, different season :faf: :jamboclow

Bostonhibby
27-07-2018, 09:11 AM
All of the quotes smack of sheer and utter jealousy.
Lovely ��

:agree:

The joyous thing about the post admin maroon balloons is that the glory days are always, always just around the corner, every new season and every shambolic setback - Cathro, money spinning replay, natural order game, the worldwide search for a manager ending with doctor football, Malaury Martin the dead ball specialist, Cole the goal, last seasons League cup group disasters, the never quite complete megastand and associated farces, the good doctors semi literate sermons from the mount, even more rule breaking.....

I could go on.

You've got to hope they keep believing as they've achieved all of that whilst blowing all that extra money.

DH1875
27-07-2018, 09:16 AM
I've just read yesterdays match thread. If you fancy a laugh the first 10 pages make for some interesting reading. Hindsight, its a wonderful thing :greengrin

Jack Hackett
27-07-2018, 09:20 AM
:agree:

The joyous thing about the post admin maroon balloons is that the glory days are always, always just around the corner, every new season and every shambolic setback - Cathro, money spinning replay, natural order game, the worldwide search for a manager ending with doctor football, Malaury Martin the dead ball specialist, Cole the goal, last seasons League cup group disasters, the never quite complete megastand and associated farces, the good doctors semi literate sermons from the mount, even more rule breaking.....

I could go on.

You've got to hope they keep believing as they've achieved all of that whilst blowing all that extra money.

Punchdrunk boxer is the image that springs to mind... "I used to be a contender" :take that

SaulGoodman
27-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Depth wise we have more quality theres no argument about that. Are we now 25players of top two or three in the SPL no but our drop off to the subs is probably still up there the drop off to our reserves is mid SPL. Hibs are far from that , their drop off to subs is 10th-12th SPL , Aberdeen have some depth at the same level as but not as much. We definately still need a few pieces and to figure out our best xi but we are nowhere ear as bad on paper as we were last season and nowhere near as far behind hibs and Aberdeen on paper as we were last year.

Apparently Hearts Reserves would finish mid table 😂😂😂😂😂

SirDavidsNapper
27-07-2018, 09:26 AM
Let's be honest here. Hearts would be as good as Hibs if there were no goalposts involved. We just have to accept that fact and deal with it. Infact if there were no goalposts involved Hearts would be in their rightful place alongside Barcelona and Real Madrid not shutting two stands for Betfred cup group games etc.

Bostonhibby
27-07-2018, 09:30 AM
Apparently Hearts Reserves would finish mid table [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]Well if their first team just scraped that position last year there's every chance given how good their reserves are meant to be.

How did their reserves do last season again? And why is doctor football picking up container loads of new players when under his expert guidance the reserves are obviously the future of Scottish football?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
27-07-2018, 09:32 AM

Beat the worst team in Scotland last season after a goalless opening 45 mins against 10 man Cowdenbeath. When they did, my word you’d think they had just battered Real Madrid to shredsWhen u put it like that mate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Springbank
27-07-2018, 09:35 AM
Let's be honest here. Hearts would be as good as Hibs if there were no goalposts involved. We just have to accept that fact and deal with it. Infact if there were no goalposts involved Hearts would be in their rightful place alongside Barcelona and Real Madrid not shutting two stands for Betfred cup group games etc.

Ian Cathro's legacy lives on at Declinecastle....you only shut two stands for one simple reason: Schematics.

Borderhibbie76
27-07-2018, 09:35 AM
Pleasing that they thought I was actually serious with my Terry Butcher themed post regarding losing the away goal [emoji23]They don't do sarcasm or irony that lot....their little heads just can't keep up

SirDavidsNapper
27-07-2018, 09:45 AM
The difference...

Hearts come back from 0-0 at HT at home to 10 man Cowdenbeath in the Betfred cup - Scotland's worst team to win. "We've found the new Zeefuik" (a decent Championship player btw), "We were magnificent second half", "More chance of Hibs being relegated than being above us".

Hibs come back from 0-2 down at HT in Europe to Europa League group stage regulars to win 3-2. "aye but they were lucky", "part time Greek team", "only 3 of their players would get in our team" etc etc etc.

Delusion.

Ritchie
27-07-2018, 09:50 AM
I can't wait for 4:45PM on Sunday when kickback has a proper meltdown after Inverness pump them out the League cup.

Out at the diddy stage two years in a row :greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
27-07-2018, 09:51 AM
I can't wait for 4:45PM on Sunday when kickback has a proper meltdown after Inverness pump them out the League cup.

Out at the diddy stage two years in a row :greengrin

Unfortunately it'll be in lockdown from around 3.30pm

Aldo
27-07-2018, 09:57 AM
Silly question but does Potter make them all wear badges with their names on it because there are so many of them?? So he knows whose who??

renato
27-07-2018, 09:57 AM
I wonder if a neutral fan was putting together an Edinburgh 11, just how many Hearts players would actually be in it.

Can you even name 5 or 6 of their current starting 11?

Not In The Know
27-07-2018, 10:28 AM
They had match day thread on our match. Thats sad!

MyJo
27-07-2018, 10:29 AM
Hearts European record since they "killed us as a club" in 2012.

Played 6, won 2, drawn 2, lost 2.

Hibs European record in the same period

Played 7, won 4, drawn 0, lost 3.

Hibbyradge
27-07-2018, 10:30 AM
Wow!

Poor show

Someone behind me shouted "Your house is on fire" at a Greek player.

We've got our idiots too.

Thankfully, no-one laughed.

Bostonhibby
27-07-2018, 10:31 AM
Silly question but does Potter make them all wear badges with their names on it because there are so many of them?? So he knows whose who??

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo. They have numbers to identify them all. That way there's no chance of f ing up things like properly registering players etc.

No point in learning names when they're not going to be around very long until the next batch arrives.

Chic Murray
27-07-2018, 10:31 AM
Punchdrunk boxer is the image that springs to mind... "I could have been a contender" :take that

Fixed that.

SirDavidsNapper
27-07-2018, 10:36 AM
I wonder if a neutral fan was putting together an Edinburgh 11, just how many Hearts players would actually be in it.

Can you even name 5 or 6 of their current starting 11?

Nope. It's difficult when it changes completely every six months

cocteautwin
27-07-2018, 10:37 AM
The comedy gold is that since their administration HMFC fans have spent around £18m on project Hearts to get where they are today.

Bostonhibby
27-07-2018, 10:38 AM
The comedy gold is that since their administration HMFC fans have spent around £18m on project Hearts to get where they are today.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAye but next season Rodney, next season[emoji6]

Aldo
27-07-2018, 11:33 AM
No. They have numbers to identify them all. That way there's no chance of f ing up things like properly registering players etc.

No point in learning names when they're not going to be around very long until the next batch arrives.

True!

mjhibby
27-07-2018, 12:19 PM
As all you psychologists will know negative emotions are far stronger that positive ones and disagreeable people(ie the jambos) are even more negative than most others. That's why they take far greater pleasure in us losing than them winning. Also shown when we play a team like Hamilton it's a meh if we win but a barrage of negativity if we lose. Its just the way we are.

NAE NOOKIE
27-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Its like a grotesque competition over there to see who hates us the most … heaven help any Yam who posts anything remotely positive about Hibs, they are immediately accused of being a Hibby or the ultimate insult 'not being a proper Hearts man' … you have to admit that when it comes to doing hatred the Yams can rightly claim to be up there with the best, its so way over the top and out of proportion you cant help but be impressed.

What makes it so confusing is that its in total contradiction to the way they claim to view us …. according to post after post we are an irrelevance, Edinburgh doesn't want us, and of course the never ending mentions of their better derby record and trophy wins tally. But if they are so much better than us, why the utter hatred? you would think it would be the other way around, but you don't see the unbridled spewing of bile from us when it comes to Hearts ….. For sure we maintain a healthy disdain for them, but it tends to be in proportion. I would love to see a thread on Kickback where the usual suspects try in a rational manner to explain where the hatred comes from in view of their claims to be superior to us in every way.

It would have to be a thread minus the made up facts and outright lies that Sickbag is always awash with … 'Most Hibs fans wanted us dead' … 'The Hibs support tried to get us shut down' … that sort of nonsense. For sure we revelled in being able to say 'we told you so' … but that was as far as it went and was hardly a surprise considering the real fact that their club actively did try to end us in the most disgusting and underhanded manner possible while 99% of them sat back and did nothing or actively backed the spiv running them at the time.

No wonder Hearts are such a confused shambles when so many of the folk who support it are its mirror image :bitchy:

WeeRussell
27-07-2018, 01:14 PM
Its like a grotesque competition over there to see who hates us the most … heaven help any Yam who posts anything remotely positive about Hibs, they are immediately accused of being a Hibby or the ultimate insult 'not being a proper Hearts man' … you have to admit that when it comes to doing hatred the Yams can rightly claim to be up there with the best, its so way over the top and out of proportion you cant help but be impressed.

What makes it so confusing is that its in total contradiction to the way they claim to view us …. according to post after post we are an irrelevance, Edinburgh doesn't want us, and of course the never ending mentions of their better derby record and trophy wins tally. But if they are so much better than us, why the utter hatred? you would think it would be the other way around, but you don't see the unbridled spewing of bile from us when it comes to Hearts ….. For sure we maintain a healthy disdain for them, but it tends to be in proportion. I would love to see a thread on Kickback where the usual suspects try in a rational manner to explain where the hatred comes from in view of their claims to be superior to us in every way.

It would have to be a thread minus the made up facts and outright lies that Sickbag is always awash with … 'Most Hibs fans wanted us dead' … 'The Hibs support tried to get us shut down' … that sort of nonsense. For sure we revelled in being able to say 'we told you so' … but that was as far as it went and was hardly a surprise considering the real fact that their club actively did try to end us in the most disgusting and underhanded manner possible while 99% of them sat back and did nothing or actively backed the spiv running them at the time.

No wonder Hearts are such a confused shambles when so many of the folk who support it are its mirror image :bitchy:

Decent post Nookers. A very bitter and confused bunch. I think it's been said a few times before though, JKB is really the pits when it comes to Hearts fans.

There are plenty in their support who have a little more brain power than the general population on that website.

Austinho
27-07-2018, 02:03 PM
Let’s not forget, the last time Hearts were in Europe, they lost to Birkirkara.

A team who’d finished 4th. In Malta.
A team who finished below the diddy Maltese Hibernians.
A team who couldn’t even get a UEFA license the following season.
A team who got back into Europe this season and were knocked out by, Yup you’ve guessed it... a team from the Faroe Islands :faf:

SirDavidsNapper
27-07-2018, 02:09 PM

A team who got back into Europe this season and were knocked out by, Yup you’ve guessed it... a team from the Faroe Islands :faf:

The worst ever European result for a Scottish side hands down.

Pagan Hibernia
27-07-2018, 02:18 PM

Edinburgh doesnt want us?

we are Edinburgh through and through. Outsiders historically but now part of the fabric of the city.

they are an odd bunch with bizarre notions of grandeur

Hermit Crab
27-07-2018, 02:29 PM

Behave.

Bostonhibby
27-07-2018, 03:30 PM

All big teams get knocked out by a team that got knocked out by a team from the Faroe Islands.

Where we went wrong is not even getting knocked out by a team from the Faroe Islands. Yambrains know what's going on

Bostonhibby
27-07-2018, 03:32 PM

No wonder Hearts are such a confused shambles when so many of the folk who support it are its mirror image :bitchy:I've always found the Edinburgh one easy to deal with when I have to talk to the Midlothians about the subject.

Usually ends when I identify the heart of their chosen patch as being quite near Penicuik.

Gibby the Hibby
27-07-2018, 09:13 PM
Hilarious,

how deluded is this fool..... its barely english, but that is expected..

Depth wise we have more quality theres no argument about that. Are we now 25players of top two or three in the SPL no but our drop off to the subs is probably still up there the drop off to our reserves is mid SPL. Hibs are far from that

:confused::confused::confused:

SirDavidsNapper
27-07-2018, 09:15 PM
Hilarious,

Depth wise we have more quality theres no argument about that. Are we now 25players of top two or three in the SPL no but our drop off to the subs is probably still up there the drop off to our reserves is mid SPL. Hibs are far from that

I don't even know what that means

SanFranHibs
27-07-2018, 09:17 PM
Hilarious,

Pass the Rosetta Stone

Gibby the Hibby
27-07-2018, 09:20 PM

Rudy T
Posted 9 hours ago

Natural Order.... 🤣🤣🤣

does this guy even remember the maltese crumble they had.
d

O'Rourke3
27-07-2018, 09:21 PM
Hilarious,

:confused::confused::confused:Mrs Budge's statements are improving

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Joe6-2
27-07-2018, 09:25 PM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/04/30/00/33979DCF00000578-0-image-a-70_1461974173347.jpg

Never tire of seeing that

The Spaceman
27-07-2018, 09:26 PM
Staggering.

We have just won three European games in a row.

They are second in their Betfred Cup group, level on points with Cowdenbeath and trailing the mighty Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

They finished 18 points behind us last season.

Morons.

poolman
27-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Hilarious,

Do we have to go to night school or something to decipher that :confused:

Springbank
27-07-2018, 09:48 PM
Staggering.

They are second in their Betfred Cup group, level on points with Cowdenbeath and trailing the mighty Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Morons.

Super Caley
Love Schematics
Gorgie Fans Are Roasters

matty_f
27-07-2018, 10:21 PM

Rudy T
Posted 9 hours ago

Natural Order.... 🤣🤣🤣

“Scrape past” :faf:

Wish we scraped past teams by 7 (seven) goals more often.

****wits.

Thecat23
27-07-2018, 10:33 PM
Staggering.

Morons.

Really isn’t anymore anyone can add to this post, that’s it in a nutshell and shows the difference in both clubs. 👍🏼

Paisley Hibby
27-07-2018, 10:35 PM
Had a look and, apart from it being funny, what stands out for me is just how much of an utter hate fenzy it is. Sure, we have some guys who go over the top about them but mostly it's just banter. They on the other hand are so bitter you can almost feel the rage and spittle flying as they batter away at their keyboards.

Diclonius
27-07-2018, 10:58 PM

Nope. (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36761213)

SquashedFrogg
27-07-2018, 11:01 PM
Had a look and, apart from it being funny, what stands out for me is just how much of an utter hate fenzy it is. Sure, we have some guys who go over the top about them but mostly it's just banter. They on the other hand are so bitter you can almost feel the rage and spittle flying as they batter away at their keyboards.

Its the screenshots of here I find creepy on jkb. Stalking at a new level

Baader
27-07-2018, 11:11 PM
Kiwidugs**** never fails to amuse... he's commenting on bookies odds to finish 2nd (6/1 and 33/1 respectively)

Kiwidoug

Jimmy Cruickshanks Gloves
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/uploads/set_resources_3/84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default_photo.png
Paid Member_20
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/uploads/team_premium.gif
9,658 posts
Location - Wellington NZ

Posted 9 hours ago (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/177865-mon-the-greeks/&do=findComment&comment=6759134)

9 hours ago, Pox Doctor's Clerk (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=32477) said:
People are sceptical though it appears. Those markets are priced as such for a reason. I find it remarkable that people think gaps of 18 points and 24 points can just get bridged as a formality

I can. This is the cabbages were talking about. They're more likely to be relegated than finish above us.
When Leicester won the league did you think they'd win it again the following season?

Same s***, different season :faf: :jamboclow

That kiwidogger really needs put in a straightjacket. He is properly delusional. A prize plum.

Austinho
27-07-2018, 11:15 PM
I've always found the Edinburgh one easy to deal with when I have to talk to the Midlothians about the subject.

Usually ends when I identify the heart of their chosen patch as being quite near Penicuik.Their Edinburgh patter is awful. Especially when we are far closer to the heart of Edinburgh. Over a mile closer in fact.

https://i.imgur.com/acAsQ9A_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

https://i.imgur.com/3vfkAwd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

The highly scientific method of asking Apple Maps for directions from Edinburgh to Easter Road and Edinburgh to Tynecastle... Google Maps actually have us 1.2 miles closer to the city centre. Arguement over me thinks.

poolman
27-07-2018, 11:59 PM
That kiwidogger really needs put in a straightjacket. He is properly delusional. A prize plum.

I know him of old when he used to live in Viewforth

A mallet heid then and a mallet heid now :agree:

Hibbyradge
28-07-2018, 12:04 AM
Behave.

Have there been worse results than that?

Or are you fishing again :dunno:

Hermit Crab
28-07-2018, 01:40 AM
Their Edinburgh patter is awful. Especially when we are far closer to the heart of Edinburgh. Over a mile closer in fact.

https://i.imgur.com/acAsQ9A_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

https://i.imgur.com/3vfkAwd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

The highly scientific method of asking Apple Maps for directions from Edinburgh to Easter Road and Edinburgh to Tynecastle... Google Maps actually have us 1.2 miles closer to the city centre. Arguement over me thinks.

What about as the crow flies?

WhileTheChief..
28-07-2018, 01:52 AM
Still ER.

They use the old GPO at Waterloo Place as the centre point of the city.

Hermit Crab
28-07-2018, 01:58 AM
Still ER.

They use the old GPO at Waterloo Place as the centre point of the city.

I knew it was a post office but I thought it was the one in Waverley Mall.

Austinho
28-07-2018, 02:03 AM
What about as the crow flies?Approximately, to each stadium's centre circle:

Easter Road – 1.64km (1.04 miles)
Tynecastle – 3.26km (2.03 miles)

Heart and soul of Edinburgh my erse :yw:

Tug Wilson
28-07-2018, 05:27 AM

Surely as the seagull flies

SirDavidsNapper
28-07-2018, 06:41 AM
The biggest delusion on there is when they say "aye but we finished 3rd in our first season back after promotion Hibs finished 4th".

They did yes but without Hibs or Rangers in the league 😂 Two teams that finished light years above them last season.

GlesgaeHibby
28-07-2018, 07:05 AM
They are a strange bunch. The few that are actually posting reasoned posts, suggesting that it remains to be seen whether the vast influx of new players have strengthened them, are being ridiculed. The bookies have also got it wrong in having Hibs at 80/1 to win league and Hearts at 500/1.

J-C
28-07-2018, 07:06 AM

Surely as the Budgie flies

southsider
28-07-2018, 07:47 AM
Have there been worse results than that?

Or are you fishing again :dunno:
Todays papers say the wonder-boy that was Ross Callachan is free to leave the PBS. His uncle Ralph tried to teach him the ropes and show him the way but he preferred them. Feel a song coming on..... who's sorry now. Free kick specialist and midfield dynamo Malcury Martin can also leave.

Chic Murray
28-07-2018, 08:01 AM
That place seems to be populated by 15 year old Merchant School boys.

Aldo
28-07-2018, 08:09 AM
Todays papers say the wonder-boy that was Ross Callachan is free to leave the PBS. His uncle Ralph tried to teach him the ropes and show him the way but he preferred them. Feel a song coming on..... who's sorry now. Free kick specialist and midfield dynamo Malcury Martin can also leave.

Yams I know have told me he’s a quality player but has to be moved on because they’ve brought in a better quality of player! 🤣🤣

hibbyfraelibby
28-07-2018, 08:18 AM
That place seems to be populated by 15 year old Merchant School boys.
Merchant Bankers Shirley.

lapsedhibee
28-07-2018, 09:01 AM

****wits.

Tbf to the yam (I know) he was only referring to the 2nd leg ('last two games') so it's only 2 (two) goals. :nerd:

Chic Murray
28-07-2018, 09:09 AM
Merchant Bankers Shirley.

Yes, and stop calling me Surely.

Pagan Hibernia
28-07-2018, 09:24 AM

****wits.

:greengrin

reminds me of the time we scraped past hearts on New Year’s Day

Bostonhibby
28-07-2018, 09:27 AM
Yams I know have told me he’s a quality player but has to be moved on because they’ve brought in a better quality of player! 🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHe'll be flooded with offers from bigger and better teams than the thieves then?

Which will of course prove the plums point. They'll get some size of a fee now that doctor football has developed him as well.

Jack Hackett
28-07-2018, 09:36 AM
Yams I know have told me he’s a quality player but has to be moved on because they’ve brought in a better quality of player! ����

Which particular one of the team of midfielders they've brought in are they referring to as better quality... or are they just dipping into the 'Lucky Bag' like Potter?

Aldo
28-07-2018, 09:37 AM
Which particular one of the team of midfielders they've brought in is he referring to as better quality... or is he just dipping into the 'Lucky Bag' like Potter?

That unfortunately I don’t know!

Could be anyone of the 15 (or maybe more)

Jack Hackett
28-07-2018, 09:42 AM
That unfortunately I don’t know!

Could be anyone of the 15 (or maybe more)

I'd be interested in knowing if even one of them could name all their signings without googling :greengrin

SouthMoroccoStu
28-07-2018, 09:55 AM
Which particular one of the team of midfielders they've brought in are they referring to as better quality... or are they just dipping into the 'Lucky Bag' like Potter?

Law of averages suggests at least 1 of them will be maybe half decent

But then it is Levein we’re talking about

Aldo
28-07-2018, 09:59 AM
I'd be interested in knowing if even one of them could name all their signings without googling :greengrin

Now now... is here any need for that 1-5 blah blah... peg selling hobo.....

That would be the response!

They will bring my in about 10 players in Han too when things are going to rats *****

green day
28-07-2018, 10:35 AM
Maybe not the right thread, but what the heck its about the jambos........

Graham Spiers retweeted something the FoH put out today regarding their governance framework - I had a quick read earlier and although they have clearly edited out the real radges, its interesting to see how many differing opinions they got regarding specific points in this framework.

Its a point thats been raised in other threads (about FoH and HSL actually) - i.e. what do people really think "fan ownership" actually means / how much say do people get for your £10 a month

By the looks of some of the things some jambos have been asking FoH leadership its more like "fanny ownership"

https://www.foundationofhearts.org/media/305/governance-summary-paper-july-2018.pdf

NAE NOOKIE
28-07-2018, 11:58 AM
Edinburgh doesnt want us?

we are Edinburgh through and through. Outsiders historically but now part of the fabric of the city.

they are an odd bunch with bizarre notions of grandeur

I know that, you know that, Edinburgh knows that, but for some reason the Yams ( both club and fans ) continue to labour under the delusion that Hibs are an afterthought compared to them and think if they spout this Edinburgh's team pish all the time it will make it true ….. in spite of all evidence to the contrary :greengrin

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.j8ZCIjVxse3PKqJqUiu1HQHaE7&w=249&h=165&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7

Jack Hackett
28-07-2018, 12:10 PM
I know that, you know that, Edinburgh knows that, but for some reason the Yams ( both club and fans ) continue to labour under the delusion that Hibs are an afterthought compared to them and think if they spout this Edinburgh's team pish all the time it will make it true ….. in spite of all evidence to the contrary :greengrin

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.j8ZCIjVxse3PKqJqUiu1HQHaE7&w=249&h=165&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7

Jeez! Haven't the people of Edinburgh got anything better to do on a sunny Sunday than follow a bus around :rolleyes:

SirDavidsNapper
28-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Nope. (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36761213)

Terrible result but Celtic won the tie. The Maltesers knocked Hearts out

SirDavidsNapper
28-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Behave.

Genuinely can't think of a worse one.

Did an Irish side maybe eliminate Aberdeen in the late 90's? Progres knocking out Rangers? Got to be up there but for me the Hearts one is the worst ever.

The Spaceman
28-07-2018, 12:37 PM
We are even closer to the Heart of Midlothian (2.01 km vs 2.71 km) than Heart of Midlothian FC :greengrin

Easter Road is also a highly prominent landmark across Edinburgh, Tynecastle is genuinely difficult to see (thank christ).

Jack Hackett
28-07-2018, 01:26 PM
We are even closer to the Heart of Midlothian (2.01 km vs 2.71 km) than Heart of Midlothian FC :greengrin

Easter Road is also a highly prominent landmark across Edinburgh, Tynecastle is genuinely difficult to see (thank christ).

Hang on... If you get a great view of the castle from their new stand, then surely you get the same in reverse... or am I missing something?

NAE NOOKIE
28-07-2018, 01:39 PM
Hang on... If you get a great view of the castle from their new stand, then surely you get the same in reverse... or am I missing something?

Yes, you cant see the castle from the School View restaurant, I don't think that will be the case even if they ever finish it :greengrin

Though I haven't been to the castle for about 40 years to be fair I'm sure you probably can see the puddle drinker's gaff from it. The problem with the Rust Arena is that from a distance it probably looks like a collection of industrial units or the silo where ECC keep the grit for the roads rather than a football ground. From Calton Hill or Arthurs Seat ER looks exactly what it is a proper football stadium, which because of its white stands and green superstructure is a stand out feature in the cityscape.

Borderhibbie76
28-07-2018, 01:40 PM

Easter Road is also a highly prominent landmark across Edinburgh, Tynecastle is genuinely difficult to see (thank christ).Be thankful for small mercies....what a blight on our beautiful city

Tug Wilson
28-07-2018, 01:52 PM
Be thankful for small mercies....what a blight on our beautiful city

If you are at the Castle then Tiny is easy to find. Just look West and will see the magnificent stadium in all its glory!

Then scan South a bit from Murrayfield and the shed looking thing hiding behind the modern school is right there.

Billy Whizz
28-07-2018, 01:54 PM
If you are at the Castle then Tiny is easy to find. Just look West and will see the magnificent stadium in all its glory!

Then scan South a bit from Murrayfield and the shed looking thing hiding behind the modern school is right there.

Click on “my account” and then upgrade

RoYO!
28-07-2018, 02:04 PM
I remember viewing a flat in gorgie years ago. It was dark and I remember looking out the bedroom window onto what I thought was a carpet warehouse/ b&q shed. Turned out to be tincastle. Needless to say I looked elsewhere.. a truly guff stadium inside and out.

I still vividly remember hibbies ending themselves laughing/ taking photos in front of the ‘hearts hospitality’ burger van outside the stand after the st Johnstone semi. Summed it all up rather nicely :D

Jack Hackett
28-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Yes, you cant see the castle from the School View restaurant, I don't think that will be the case even if they ever finish it :greengrin

Though I haven't been to the castle for about 40 years to be fair I'm sure you probably can see the puddle drinker's gaff from it. The problem with the Rust Arena is that from a distance it probably looks like a collection of industrial units or the silo where ECC keep the grit for the roads rather than a football ground. From Calton Hill or Arthurs Seat ER looks exactly what it is a proper football stadium, which because of its white stands and green superstructure is a stand out feature in the cityscape.

Well I never... They seemed to make such a fuss about it as well :greengrin

southsider
28-07-2018, 02:35 PM
The most natural landmark of this city is Arthur’s Seat which gives a magical view of our stadium below. Not bettered by any ground in Europe. We make more of this . Include in stadium tours. Bus to top of radical road to see it.

Bostonhibby
28-07-2018, 02:49 PM
If they really want anyone outside their own primordial world to connect them to the Athens of the North they need to make the decision to drop the Midlothian connection.

The future's green and white

Jack Hackett
28-07-2018, 03:07 PM
If they really want anyone outside their own primordial world to connect them to the Athens of the North they need to make the decision to drop the Midlothian connection.

It all stems from the fact that Midlothian is bigger than Edinburgh, so they just had to claim it as their own

southsider
28-07-2018, 03:19 PM
No it’s not. Edinburgh is the 5th largest city in the UK.

Bostonhibby
28-07-2018, 04:09 PM
It all stems from the fact that Midlothian is bigger than Edinburgh, so they just had to claim it as their ownI think there might be a bellend from somewhere round there with a giant Vladimir Romanov tattoo?

Leave the Midlothians to them until the tattoos painted over?[emoji23]

A Hi-Bee
28-07-2018, 04:09 PM

What would we have to spit on then.

Bostonhibby
28-07-2018, 04:11 PM
What would we have to spit on then.The actual heart of Midlothian is in Edinburgh and can remain there.it would have if the maroon balloons had liquidated.[emoji106]

It pre dates them as well, even though they obviously invented it!

Jack Hackett
28-07-2018, 04:15 PM

Midlothian covers a much larger area... It is therefore bigger. This is an important distinction to yams

cabbageandribs1875
28-07-2018, 04:18 PM

after a quick google....Glasgow 7th, Edinburgh 9th

southsider
28-07-2018, 04:24 PM
after a quick google....Glasgow 7th, Edinburgh 9th

Ok ...,, wrong again. Cheers

greenlex
28-07-2018, 05:36 PM
Strictly speaking Edinburgh is in Midlothian.

Saturday Boy
28-07-2018, 05:41 PM

Indeed, Midlothian used to be called Edinburghshire. Along with Haddingtonshire and Linlithgowshire. You can see why they changed the names.

I suspect that the youngsters are confusing modern local authorities with historical counties and sheriffdoms.

Jack Hackett
28-07-2018, 07:19 PM

OK! I'm getting confused now. I thought the same, but if you google mid, east or west lothian, none of them actually take in any part of Edinburgh within the map borders

mca
28-07-2018, 08:02 PM
Midlothian is one of the 32 council areas of Scotland, UK. It borders Edinburgh, East Lothian and the Scottish Borders council areas. Midlothian was also the name of a historic county formed in the Middle Ages. Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midlothian)

Area (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=midlothian+united+kingdom+area&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LUz9U3MDQstyjTkspOttLPyU9OLMnMz4MzrBKLUhMB6Kn7ISkA AAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjt-__VysLcAhWKIsAKHSClDzIQ6BMoADARegQIChAW): 354 km²

Capital (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=midlothian+united+kingdom+capital&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LUz9U3MDQstyjT0slOttLPyU9OLMnMz9NPTMnNzMssLikCcstS 41MyyzKLgeJWyYkFmSWJOQDikBRmOwAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjt-__VysLcAhWKIsAKHSClDzIQ6BMoADASegQIChAZ): Dalkeith (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Dalkeith+United+Kingdom&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LUz9U3MDQstyhTAjONDAsLTbR0spOt9HPykxNLMvPz9BNTcjPz MotLioDcstT4lMyyzGKguFVyYkFmSWIOAJ4Ob5tGAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjt-__VysLcAhWKIsAKHSClDzIQmxMoATASegQIChAa)

is this right ??? Dalkeith is a Capital !!!!

CentreLine
28-07-2018, 08:06 PM
Used to be Musselburgh was main town in Midlothian until it slipped in to East Lothian

Mibbes Aye
28-07-2018, 08:22 PM
OK! I'm getting confused now. I thought the same, but if you google mid, east or west lothian, none of them actually take in any part of Edinburgh within the map borders

Midlothian is one of the 32 council areas of Scotland, UK. It borders Edinburgh, East Lothian and the Scottish Borders council areas. Midlothian was also the name of a historic county formed in the Middle Ages. Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midlothian)

Area (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=midlothian+united+kingdom+area&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LUz9U3MDQstyjTkspOttLPyU9OLMnMz4MzrBKLUhMB6Kn7ISkA AAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjt-__VysLcAhWKIsAKHSClDzIQ6BMoADARegQIChAW): 354 km²

Capital (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=midlothian+united+kingdom+capital&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LUz9U3MDQstyjT0slOttLPyU9OLMnMz9NPTMnNzMssLikCcstS 41MyyzKLgeJWyYkFmSWJOQDikBRmOwAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjt-__VysLcAhWKIsAKHSClDzIQ6BMoADASegQIChAZ): Dalkeith (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Dalkeith+United+Kingdom&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LUz9U3MDQstyhTAjONDAsLTbR0spOt9HPykxNLMvPz9BNTcjPz MotLioDcstT4lMyyzGKguFVyYkFmSWIOAJ4Ob5tGAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjt-__VysLcAhWKIsAKHSClDzIQmxMoATASegQIChAa)

is this right ??? Dalkeith is a Capital !!!!

Used to be Musselburgh was main town in Midlothian until it slipped in to East Lothian

All true

Midlothian is a local authority which runs south of the Bypass from Hillend to Dalkeith-ish and extends south to Fala on the A68 and Middleton-ish on the A7. It also encompasses Danderhall, which is north of the Bypass.

Musselburgh used to be in Midlothian until the mid-70s, when local government was reorganised into regional and district councils and it became part of East Lothian District Council, within Lothian Regional Council. Then in the mid-90s, there was further reorganisation and it fell under East Lothian Council.

Postal addresses work differently and Edinburgh is or at least was categorised as part of Midlothian, in a similar way to Glasgow being categorised as part of Lanarkshire.

Bostonhibby
28-07-2018, 08:34 PM
OK! I'm getting confused now. I thought the same, but if you google mid, east or west lothian, none of them actually take in any part of Edinburgh within the map bordersSeparate entities[emoji4]

Midlothians are Midlothians for the purpose of this debate.

Jack Hackett
28-07-2018, 09:04 PM
Separate entities[emoji4]

Midlothians are Midlothians for the purpose of this debate.

Naughty! :tsk tsk: :slipper:

Hermit Crab
24-02-2019, 01:21 PM
https://twitter.com/AntonyCarlHiggs/status/1099377679340634112?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1099377679340634112&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hmfckickback.co.uk%2Find ex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller %3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FAnton yCarlHiggs%2Fstatus%2F1099377679340634112%3Fs%3D19

Hermit Crab
24-02-2019, 01:44 PM
Section G Lower (https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/181681-section-g-lower/)

stoneyburn hibs
24-02-2019, 01:58 PM
Section G Lower (https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/181681-section-g-lower/)

Haha, taking a union jack canvas into a game.

Moulin Yarns
24-02-2019, 02:01 PM
Haha, taking a union jack canvas into a game.

Time for a flag debate

He was framed

stoneyburn hibs
24-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Time for a flag debate

He was framed

😁😁

Phil MaGlass
25-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Someone called the boy a "Spangle" huvnae heard that fir years,
Magic,

Bostonhibby
25-02-2019, 04:35 PM
The kickback thread was actually quite funny and I found myself thinking maybe they're not all erses.

The guys inspired me though. I just can't decide whether I should take the bathroom mirror or a door of the kitchen cabinets along to ER to show my support for my team.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Hibernia&Alba
25-02-2019, 04:37 PM

In full 17th century witchfinder mode, demanding to know where the Catholics were hiding in the support. Got to love our neighbours :trumpet:

hibbyfraelibby
25-02-2019, 08:33 PM
The kickback thread was actually quite funny and I found myself thinking maybe they're not all erses.

The guys inspired me though. I just can't decide whether I should take the bathroom mirror or a door of the kitchen cabinets along to ER to show my support for my team.

If you do turn up on Saturday like that you'll be shown the door. You need to take a long hard look at yerself and reflect on your choices😉

Bostonhibby
25-02-2019, 08:55 PM
If you do turn up on Saturday like that you'll be shown the door. You need to take a long hard look at yerself and reflect on your choices[emoji6][emoji16]

I'll bring something more suitable.

Topographic Hibby
25-02-2019, 10:21 PM
I just can't decide whether I should take the bathroom mirror or a door of the kitchen cabinets along to ER to show my support for my team.
Surely you need to take a bit of the greenhouse to ER, geddit...!! :greengrin

I’ll get me coat......:rolleyes: