PDA

View Full Version : Best European performance since?

Diclonius
26-07-2018, 09:10 PM
That's certainly the best I've ever seen - didn't go to the AEK game, but given we were out on the night back then I think this has to be the best since Videoton as a one off.

hfc rd
26-07-2018, 09:32 PM
Probably best European performance at home since the AEK Athens game but with the fairytale ending it deserved! What a comeback!

BILLYHIBS
27-07-2018, 07:24 AM
Been to loads better than last night.A match lasts ninety odd minutes not 45. Still a long way to go only the first half in this tie.They get a quick early goal gonna be a long night in Greece.

Sorry to put a negative spin on this thread but a very poor first half spoiled it for many inc no doubt Neil Lennon.

Better nights imo Napoli, Sporting Lisbon, Leeds Utd x 2, Liverpool x2, Lokomotive, Hamburg, Olympiakos, Juventus, Hadjuk Split, AEK,Malmo first game even Brondby at home where Jase wrongly pulled up for offside a better team performance and unlucky not to go through over the two legs.

GGTTH

calumhibee1
27-07-2018, 07:26 AM
The only European performance of note in my lifetime has been AEK and we were definitely better that night than we were last night. It’s certainly the best since then but then that’s not exactly difficult :greengrin

sean04
27-07-2018, 07:30 AM
The only European performance of note in my lifetime has been AEK and we were definitely better that night than we were last night. It’s certainly the best since then but then that’s not exactly difficult :greengrin
Aek game was the best atmosphere I've experienced at Easter road. That was an incredible night. If luna had scored at the end then the place wouldve chaos.

Ozyhibby
27-07-2018, 08:24 AM
Brondby away is a better performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northernhibee
27-07-2018, 08:37 AM
First half was shocking and team set up was baffling.

Second half was fantastic.

hibbyfraelibby
27-07-2018, 09:26 AM
Last night wasvfar from our best European performance. A match lasts 90 minutes and we only played 45 mins yesterday.

I would rank our Napoli not Napolis game as our best.