PDA

View Full Version : Paul hanlon

21sMay
26-07-2018, 09:01 PM
thought the man was outstanding tonight . drove us forward at every opportunity without neglecting this defensive duties.
my motm tonight

Vault Boy
26-07-2018, 09:02 PM
Between him and Boyle for me. Outstanding.

21sMay
26-07-2018, 09:03 PM
Between him and Boyle for me. Outstanding.

boyles work rate is the best I think I've ever seen from a hibs player . works his socks off

Peevemor
26-07-2018, 09:16 PM
boyles work rate is the best I think I've ever seen from a hibs player . works his socks offLewis too.

hfc rd
26-07-2018, 09:34 PM
Captains performance. 👍🏾

Speedway
26-07-2018, 09:36 PM
Captains performance. 👍🏾

Spot on.

BoltonHibee
26-07-2018, 09:37 PM
thought the man was outstanding tonight . drove us forward at every opportunity without neglecting this defensive duties.
my motm tonight

Great performance from him tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smartie
26-07-2018, 09:38 PM
Captains performance. 👍🏾

I thought we got captain's performances from Hanlon, Stevenson, McGregor, Gray and McGinn tonight.

You need more than one leader and we had several.

21sMay
26-07-2018, 09:39 PM
I thought we got captain's performances from Hanlon, Stevenson, McGregor, Gray and McGinn tonight.

spot on mate . everyone if them stood tall and dragged us through a tough first half

GreenNWhiteArmy
26-07-2018, 09:41 PM

This

CraigourHibee
26-07-2018, 09:44 PM
Agreed Hanlon was best player on Park, what a performance. Boyle, McGregor, McGinn, Stevenson, Gray and Kamberi also put in a shift and got the team going

McSwanky
26-07-2018, 10:14 PM
Seemed to get injured in the lead up to the winner, hope he's ok for next week.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

thegaffer12
26-07-2018, 10:15 PM
Absolute rocket of a shot from him in the second half, was expecting it to hit the back of the net!

ewanb2
26-07-2018, 10:16 PM

Spot on. Also thought kamberi did exactly what he’s there for and had a great game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superfurryhibby
26-07-2018, 10:16 PM
Seemed to get injured in the lead up to the winner, hope he's ok for next week.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Yep, definitely feeling the groin.

Vital player for us.

ballengeich
26-07-2018, 11:14 PM

Vital player for us.

Ah - I now understand why Porteous came on so late.

Brightside
26-07-2018, 11:16 PM
Captains performance. 👍🏾

Bang on. All our problems came down the right until SDG came on. Lennon must see that and learn for the next game.

Brightside
26-07-2018, 11:17 PM

Vital player for us.

Think it was minor.... he was fine after th whistle...

matty_f
26-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Hanlon was great, man of the match was McGinn though. Not much in it, Hanlon strolled through the game, he's a class act.

madhatter
27-07-2018, 12:02 AM
The growth in Hanlon has been enormous in the last 3-4years. I used to hate watching him, always looked weak. Can remember his desperate attempts to get back after losing a physical battle, used to happen a lot.

He has become a joy to watch though, makes much fewer mistakes and physically more commanding. He is almost like combining the best aspects of Efe and Mcgregor together, good touch, finesse and decent passer while also putting himself about now.

McGregor probably just pips him for “best defender” status because strikers must hate coming up against him but other than that Hanlon is a class act. Superb tonight.

Babyshamble
27-07-2018, 12:03 AM
Hanlon,Lewis,MacGregor.all outstanding tonite.will be a sad day when we lose them.Hibs legends.

ValleyHibee
27-07-2018, 12:27 AM
They were barely a threat in the second half and this allowed him to come forward where he gave us more options because of his distribution,top player

mvteng
27-07-2018, 08:45 AM

Vital player for us.

Looked last ke his hamstring to me. Still looked pretty ginger when he came back on after full time.

danhibees1875
27-07-2018, 08:56 AM
Hanlon had a great game. Only McGinn ensures he doesn't get my MoTM.

Lewis and Boyle worked exceptionally hard; Kamberi also made the most of a tough shift and should be commended for being on it after 92 minutes to grab the winner.

I thought Slivka had a great second half in the middle of the pitch, was making a lot of good runs and finding the space between defence and midfield - I'm not sure if his header was poor or the ball was a little behind him for the chance to equalise, but it's those sort of runs (like he made to score v Celtic) that we're often missing.

hibbysam
27-07-2018, 08:59 AM
His pass to Boyle for the winner was outstanding. Most players would lash that especially on their good foot, however his composure to poke it through weighted perfectly meaning Boyle just needed one touch and a shot.

scoopyboy
27-07-2018, 09:32 AM

Vital player for us.

Nothing to do with his groin, got a bit of cramp in his hamstring.

He's fine.

Lewis had the same.

CapitalGreen
27-07-2018, 10:03 AM

He's fine.

Lewis had the same.

We'll need to be wary of that next Thursday. Hopefully arriving on the Tuesday will give the team more time to acclimatise.

superfurryhibby
27-07-2018, 10:10 AM

He's fine.

Lewis had the same.

Excellente.

Austinho
27-07-2018, 10:52 AM
The pitch side highlights on Hibs TV show he hurt himself after setting up the winning goal. Was subbed off not long after. Hope he’s alright.

scoopyboy
27-07-2018, 10:55 AM
The pitch side highlights on Hibs TV show he hurt himself after setting up the winning goal. Was subbed off not long after. Hope he’s alright.

As I posted earlier it was just a touch of cramp.

Austinho
27-07-2018, 11:02 AM
We'll need to be wary of that next Thursday. Hopefully arriving on the Tuesday will give the team more time to acclimatise.There’s lots of sports science evidence to show that doesn’t help. It’s proven to be better to arrive later for the game and just deal with the conditions for 90 minutes, than try and get accustomed to them.

England were doing it in the World Cup.

B.H.F.C
27-07-2018, 11:08 AM

He's fine.

Lewis had the same.

Nae wonder Lewis ended up with cramp. He covers some ground. And never at jogging pace.