PDA

View Full Version : Print at Home for tonight.

EH6 Hibby
26-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Does anyone know why I’m not getting the option to print at home for tickets for tonight? I do it all the time and have never had a problem

WeeRussell
26-07-2018, 11:30 AM
Does anyone know why I’m not getting the option to print at home for tickets for tonight? I do it all the time and have never had a problem

Seems strange given they're actively encouraging print at home on social media etc.

Are you buying a student ticket?

wearethehibs
26-07-2018, 11:30 AM
Just had a look and I get the option to print at home. On safari on my phone.

Hermit Crab
26-07-2018, 11:31 AM

Are any of the tickets you're buying a Student, O65 or a child? Wont let you print them as ID needs to be shown I think. Certainly does for the student one.

Ceebs
26-07-2018, 11:31 AM

Seems odd, I did that very thing 30 mins ago with out a hitch. Maybe give it another try?

hibbyboy1
26-07-2018, 11:32 AM
did you remember to tick the box for print at home. If not they are most likely at the ticket office.

EH6 Hibby
26-07-2018, 11:33 AM
Seems strange given they're actively encouraging print at home on social media etc.

Are you buying a student ticket?

That could be it. It’s not a student ticket though it’s for my 13 year old son.

The options are child 2-11 then Student. I’ve deleted his and it’s letting me print at home. Never had this bother before. I did it for the last game and didn’t have to select student for him.

JeMeSouviens
26-07-2018, 11:35 AM
That could be it. It’s not a student ticket though it’s for my 13 year old son.

The options are child 2-11 then Student. I’ve deleted his and it’s letting me print at home. Never had this bother before. I did it for the last game and didn’t have to select student for him.

There's a 12-17 option as well. That works for PAH.