PDA

View Full Version : Television coverage/streaming of tomorrow nights game

Carheenlea
25-07-2018, 05:27 PM
I’m on holiday in Galway at present, and briefly looked at the cost of a swift fly over and back for game but cost is prohibitive, so what is the TV/streaming situation? I know international subscribers might be able to view on Hibs TV but my subscription is UK and Ireland. Take it Premier Sport are only showing away leg of tie? Not familiar with, or in the habit of finding streams, so not looking forward to a commentary only coverage of game which I find torturous, but worst case scenario better than nothing.

Billy Whizz
25-07-2018, 05:37 PM
I’m on holiday in Galway at present, and briefly looked at the cost of a swift fly over and back for game but cost is prohibitive, so what is the TV/streaming situation? I know international subscribers might be able to view on Hibs TV but my subscription is UK and Ireland. Take it Premier Sport are only showing away leg of tie? Not familiar with, or in the habit of finding streams, so not looking forward to a commentary only coverage of game which I find torturous, but worst case scenario better than nothing.

Log on to your account while you’re away, then go onto your account, and upgrade to international subscription for a mont for £8.99
Suggest you send an email as soon as possible to
support@hibernianfc.co.uk

They’ll talk you through it, it’s dead easy

Carheenlea
25-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Log on to your account while you’re away, then go onto your account, and upgrade to international subscription for a mont for £8.99
Suggest you send an email as soon as possible to
support@hibernianfc.co.uk

They’ll talk you through it, it’s dead easy

Thanks Billy, but didn’t think it was possible to do so in the Irish Republic - will give them a mail anyway.

Billy Whizz
25-07-2018, 05:55 PM
Thanks Billy, but didn’t think it was possible to do so in the Irish Republic - will give them a mail anyway.

I have a U.K. monthly subscription, doesn’t say anything about Ireland?
IR should be classified as outside U.K.?
I’m sure they’ll guide you