PDA

View Full Version : Ticket on card

humptiedumptie
25-07-2018, 04:39 PM
As a paid-up early bird season ticket holder,I chose to pay and have tomorrow night,s game added to my card,presumably my season ticket card.I only have last season,s ticket.So far I haven,t received a new card.Will my card work tomorrow night at the turnstyle or will I have to collect an actual physical ticket at the ticket office?

Billy Whizz
25-07-2018, 04:41 PM
As a paid-up early bird season ticket holder,I chose to pay and have tomorrow night,s game added to my card,presumably my season ticket card.I only have last season,s ticket.So far I haven,t received a new card.Will my card work tomorrow night at the turnstyle or will I have to collect an actual physical ticket at the ticket office?

If you’ve added it to your card you’ll get in fine
No new cards issued to renewing season ticket holders, who haven’t moved seats

GordonHFC
25-07-2018, 04:41 PM
It will be on your old card. You won't get a new card unless you have changed seats or gone from a child to an adult etc.

HibbyAndy
25-07-2018, 04:42 PM

Yeah it will work mate

Last season's season ticket is also this season's

The Harp
25-07-2018, 04:45 PM
Same here HD. I put Runavik game on my card when I was in the ticket office getting a ticket for PH's testimonial. And I put Thursday's game on my card online at the w/end, shouldn't be a problem.

humptiedumptie
25-07-2018, 05:11 PM
as a paid-up early bird season ticket holder,i chose to pay and have tomorrow night,s game added to my card,presumably my season ticket card.i only have last season,s ticket.so far i haven,t received a new card.will my card work tomorrow night at the turnstyle or will i have to collect an actual physical ticket at the ticket office?

thank-you

Fuzzywuzzy
25-07-2018, 05:34 PM
I selected the add to card option when I got a ticket for the runavik game. Came back from holiday to find ticket had come through the post. Tried the card at the turnstile but didn't work. Selected add to card again for tomorrow so hoping no problems