PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Office

penihibs
25-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Anybody have an issue with getting answer from them on the phone.
Tried the last couple of days just rings out.
Think this is number 0131 661 1875.

Ronniekirk
25-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Anybody have an issue with getting answer from them on the phone.
Tried the last couple of days just rings out.
Think this is number 0131 661 1875.

That was number I was trying no reply so bought on line and will pick up tickets on the night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onceinawhile
25-07-2018, 04:33 PM
Aye. It'll be difficult to get through to that number as the shop will be heaving with folk getting tickets.

Try emailing.

penihibs
25-07-2018, 05:11 PM
That was number I was trying no reply so bought on line and will pick up tickets on the night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys it's not regarding tickets,issue with season ticket will take your advice and email them cheers.

1van Sprou7e
25-07-2018, 05:13 PM
Slightly off topic but if I ordered tickets by first class post on Monday they should be expected to arrive tomorrow morning shouldn't they?

Is it easy to go and collect them in person if they don't get delivered in time?

Should have just printed them...

BILLYHIBS
25-07-2018, 05:18 PM
Slightly off topic but if I ordered tickets by first class post on Monday they should be expected to arrive tomorrow morning shouldn't they?

Is it easy to go and collect them in person if they don't get delivered in time?

Should have just printed them...
If they don’t arrive the TO can print them off for you but obviously you will have to queue.

Hibby Bairn
25-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Why don’t folk just buy online, print at home (or save on your phone) and save the ticket office tons of work and yourselves tons of hassle?

CropleyWasGod
25-07-2018, 05:22 PM
Why don’t folk just buy online, print at home (or save on your phone) and save the ticket office tons of work and yourselves tons of hassle?Because often the print at home function isn't available. It hasn't been for me these last 2 games.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Vini1875
25-07-2018, 05:54 PM
I printed from home for a pal for Thursday's game. Maybe you don't get the print from home option if you are a ST holder buying you own seat.

Eyrie
25-07-2018, 06:36 PM
I printed from home for a pal for Thursday's game. Maybe you don't get the print from home option if you are a ST holder buying you own seat.

I did for the Runavik game, but I hadn't received my season ticket card at that point.

This time I just added the Tripolis game to my card. First time I'll have used it.

Big_Franck
25-07-2018, 06:57 PM

You do. I've got my ST seat for tomorrow but chose print at home after hearing a few fans saying it wasnt added to their card for the last game and didnt scan. **** running round to the ticket office to sort it and missing our first 2 goals tomorrow :greengrin

mvteng
25-07-2018, 07:12 PM

No, you can, we used the print at home option without any problems for our own seats