PDA

View Full Version : Hibs kids

Bleeds green
24-07-2018, 10:53 AM
Hi looking for info for kids I have two young kids 4 and 6 is there anywhere prematch like a kids zone? Not the allocated Hibs Kids matches but also the other matches

Billy Whizz
24-07-2018, 11:16 AM
Hi looking for info for kids I have two young kids 4 and 6 is there anywhere prematch like a kids zone? Not the allocated Hibs Kids matches but also the other matches

Last season Hibs had a kids activity place, in the old school building opposite the West Stand. Haven’t heard anything about this season

Bleeds green
24-07-2018, 11:27 AM
Last season Hibs had a kids activity place, in the old school building opposite the West Stand. Haven’t heard anything about this season

Any idea who to contact to find this out?

bordergreen
24-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Any idea who to contact to find this out?

Sue McLernon at the club usually runs these things.

Bleeds green
24-07-2018, 02:13 PM
Sue McLernon at the club usually runs these things.

I called the club directly but the lady I spoke to didn’t know whether the kids zone opp west stand was going ahead this year or not does anyone know anywhere else apart from the stadium? Any advice would be welcome

Billy Whizz
24-07-2018, 04:46 PM
I called the club directly but the lady I spoke to didn’t know whether the kids zone opp west stand was going ahead this year or not does anyone know anywhere else apart from the stadium? Any advice would be welcome

I spoke to one of the fans directors. They are working on it, so nothing confirmed as it stands
Suggest you keep an eye on the official website website

Bleeds green
25-07-2018, 05:53 AM
I spoke to one of the fans directors. They are working on it, so nothing confirmed as it stands
Suggest you keep an eye on the official website website

Cheers I will do