PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Office Re Tripoli’s Away & Bus Athens to Tripoli

GIBBY NEWTON
23-07-2018, 02:28 PM
While getting tickets for game on Thursday,I ask if Club had any info on game in Tripoli . I was Amazed at response while not confirmed it appears they don’t think there will be time to Organise tickets & it would be pay at the gate . So are we to be given away end,how many will it hold & what’s the situation re home fans in our end & the slim possibility of not all travelling fans getting into game. Hope the club do everything to make sure away end is all ticket either bought here or in Tripoli with proof by passport.

Re BUS waiting lists re the guys who have put on buses(I applaud you) it would be good to know how many fans are still looking for transport from Athens city centre to Tripoli along the lines of leaving Athens 13.30 & returning straight after game. I’ve never ran a bus before so out of my comfort zone but I am prepared to see what can be done so if there’s like minded fans out there let’s put our head together. I sent an email to Rent a Bus earlier today for quotes on whatever bus sizes they have available so awaiting their response. Any help guidance from the guys who have already booked buses would be appreciated,appreciated i’m Sure with all those on waiting lists. If for any reason nothing materialises from this then I would be happy to share transport to from game with fellow Hibby’s.

Since90+2
23-07-2018, 02:31 PM
Everyone will get in no bother. Their away end holds about 1,700 I believe.

marinello59
23-07-2018, 02:31 PM
The away end holds 1600. That will be enough for everybody who travels.

23-07-2018, 02:32 PM
I wonder if they’ll offer spaces on the club charter

Gorebridge Hibb
23-07-2018, 02:34 PM
I wonder if they’ll offer spaces on the club charter

Should here details of the charter later today.

Two packages, one with accommodation and one without. No idea of costs.

23-07-2018, 02:34 PM
Should here details of the charter later today.

Two packages, one with accommodation and one without. No idea of costs.

Magic cheers for the info

McKenzie
23-07-2018, 06:25 PM
Looking for 3 spaces on a bus. We arrive in Athens at 10am on the Thursday.

BoomtownHibees
23-07-2018, 06:46 PM
While getting tickets for game on Thursday,I ask if Club had any info on game in Tripoli . I was Amazed at response while not confirmed it appears they don’t think there will be time to Organise tickets & it would be pay at the gate . So are we to be given away end,how many will it hold & what’s the situation re home fans in our end & the slim possibility of not all travelling fans getting into game. Hope the club do everything to make sure away end is all ticket either bought here or in Tripoli with proof by passport.

Re BUS waiting lists re the guys who have put on buses(I applaud you) it would be good to know how many fans are still looking for transport from Athens city centre to Tripoli along the lines of leaving Athens 13.30 & returning straight after game. I’ve never ran a bus before so out of my comfort zone but I am prepared to see what can be done so if there’s like minded fans out there let’s put our head together. I sent an email to Rent a Bus earlier today for quotes on whatever bus sizes they have available so awaiting their response. Any help guidance from the guys who have already booked buses would be appreciated,appreciated i’m Sure with all those on waiting lists. If for any reason nothing materialises from this then I would be happy to share transport to from game with fellow Hibby’s.

Pay at the gate will be fine.

Keith_M
23-07-2018, 06:48 PM
I'm sure somebody mentioned on here that we'll only get 400 tickets for the away leg.

BoomtownHibees
23-07-2018, 06:51 PM
I'm sure somebody mentioned on here that we'll only get 400 tickets for the away leg.

🎣

marinello59
23-07-2018, 06:54 PM

No need.

HelmutSchlong
23-07-2018, 07:56 PM

Including comps and the HSL raffle share... 😬

Lancs Harp
23-07-2018, 08:08 PM
Dont know if this information is of any use to those travelling but this was issued for Spurs fans when they played Asteras in 2014 (I think)

www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news-archive-1/asteras-vs-spurs-travel-advice/

GIBBY NEWTON
23-07-2018, 09:31 PM
Looking for 3 spaces on a bus. We arrive in Athens at 10am on the Thursday.

Hi McKenzie have put you on list so far we have 12 people,still awaiting reply from rent a bus but once we have enough numbers for a decent size bus i’ll Advise company the size we’re needing if they have’nt got back to me. Once we know what the bus hire is costing (+any damages waiver etc )that would have to be equally split between everyone on the bus. There will be no profit made from bus hire & any deposit we have to set against hire would be returned once we get back to Athens. If poss could each person named pm your mob number & i will give you a fon. Cheers Gibby
Ps those on list so far - Gibby + 1
Duncan + 3
Willie. + 3
McKenzie + 3 Iain McCallum + 2

johnbc70
23-07-2018, 10:05 PM
Dont know if this information is of any use to those travelling but this was issued for Spurs fans when they played Asteras in 2014 (I think)

www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news-archive-1/asteras-vs-spurs-travel-advice/

Like how Spurs have their own Stewards at the ground. Guess they can afford that type of thing though.

McKenzie
24-07-2018, 05:50 AM
Hi McKenzie have put you on list so far we have 12 people,still awaiting reply from rent a bus but once we have enough numbers for a decent size bus i’ll Advise company the size we’re needing if they have’nt got back to me. Once we know what the bus hire is costing (+any damages waiver etc )that would have to be equally split between everyone on the bus. There will be no profit made from bus hire & any deposit we have to set against hire would be returned once we get back to Athens. If poss could each person named pm your mob number & i will give you a fon. Cheers Gibby
Ps those on list so far - Gibby + 1
Duncan + 3
Willie. + 3
McKenzie + 3

Perfect mate. PM sent.

GIBBY NEWTON
24-07-2018, 07:12 AM
Perfect mate. PM sent.
Hi McKenzie have’nt receive your pm don’t know why can you pm your contact number again I have received replies from 2 companies & should get quotes within 24 hrs. Cheers Gibby

GIBBY NEWTON
24-07-2018, 07:23 AM
Update I am waiting on 2 quotes for (1) An 18 seater (2) 21 seater minibus. Will advise of cost when received,depending on price we will choose best to suit us.

So if it’s an 18 seater it’s 6 seats to fill & 21 seater it’s 9 seats to fill. This will be down on a first come first served basis. Cheers Gibby

McKenzie
24-07-2018, 07:57 AM
Hi McKenzie have’nt receive your pm don’t know why can you pm your contact number again I have received replies from 2 companies & should get quotes within 24 hrs. Cheers Gibby

Can’t seem to get the pm working. Are you able to pm me your number?

GIBBY NEWTON
24-07-2018, 08:23 AM
Can’t seem to get the pm working. Are you able to pm me your number?

07745 453 394

green&left
24-07-2018, 08:34 AM

They averaged 1800 fans a week last season, their highest attendance being slightly less than 5000. I'd imagine there would be plenty space for all.

Their tickets last season were priced €10 and €15 and 'lesser games' and €15 and €20 for the bigger games it ticket costs shouldn't be anymore than that you'd think.

GIBBY NEWTON
24-07-2018, 06:16 PM
Update I am waiting on 2 quotes for (1) An 18 seater (2) 21 seater minibus. Will advise of cost when received,depending on price we will choose best to suit us.

So if it’s an 18 seater it’s 6 seats to fill & 21 seater it’s 9 seats to fill. This will be down on a first come first served basis. Cheers Gibby

UPDATE We now have 22 names on list in order as follow Gibby +1,Duncan +3,Willie Mac +2,Andy McKenzie +2,Iain MacCallum+2,Ben +1,Paul Bolton +2,Paul +1

If numbers continue we may be able to try for 41 seater,happy to continue excepting names so far everyone has stated they want to go on bus. I do not know if we will get quotes as previously stated by companies with the devastation caused by forest fires East of Athens I believe tv news saying 3 days of national morning in respect of all those who have lost their lives May they R.I.P

Iggy Pope
25-07-2018, 03:53 PM
Add me to your list mate.
Stevie.

Hib335
25-07-2018, 04:10 PM
Can I get one seat please for my dad, name is Dougie Sneddon

GIBBY NEWTON
25-07-2018, 04:41 PM
The bus is full as off late this afternoon it has been paid for & cost for each person is £21 pp.
Bus leaving from the Omania square 1.30pm Thursday 2 Aug & returning straight after game. We are meeting at the Sportsman’s bar like other buses best be there say at least an hour before leaving to do a roll call. We are booked through the same company as St Pauli Hibs. For those on bus who I have’nt spoken to today I while be in touch tonight re payment. Cheers Gibby

Ps.if want your name on call off list in case of someone pulling out ok. So far I have Peter + 1,Steve,Lynsey,Dougie Sneddon I will add names as posted on .net

Iggy Pope
25-07-2018, 04:52 PM
The bus is full as off late this afternoon it has been paid for & cost for each person is £21 pp.
Bus leaving from the Omania square 1.30pm Thursday 2 Aug & returning straight after game. We are meeting at the Sportsman’s bar like other buses best be there say at least an hour before leaving to do a roll call. We are booked through the same company as St Pauli Hibs. For those on bus who I have’nt spoken to today I while be in touch tonight re payment. Cheers Gibby

Ps.if want your name on call off list in case of someone pulling out ok. So far I have Peter + 1,Steve,Lynsey,Dougie Sneddon I will add names as posted on .net

Ta.
Stevie.

GIBBY NEWTON
25-07-2018, 06:41 PM
Ta.
Stevie.
Your welcome Steve fon me on 07745 453 394 I think you know my sister asap!

blackpoolhibs
25-07-2018, 06:43 PM

You really shouldnt be calling your sister that? :wink:

Iggy Pope
25-07-2018, 06:57 PM

I've phoned her and left a message : :greengrin