PDA

View Full Version : Hibs tv abroad

hibee92
22-07-2018, 03:22 PM
There’s probably been a few threads about this but I’m completely clueless about it

I’m in Spain during the home leg vs Tripolis. Does anyone know how I can subscribe for the game? I was looking for the match on the hibs tv website and its says “audio for hibs uk subscribers” and “video for hibs internation subscribers” but I don’t have an option to subscribe to this.

Also, if I sign up monthly do I get the option to cancel after a month?

Cheers for any help!

dp00
22-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Yeah you can sign up for one off month, I just done it while I’m Greece , excellent service think it’s around £8 and you can watch all the other videos during the month too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theScientist
22-07-2018, 03:31 PM
There’s probably been a few threads about this but I’m completely clueless about it

I’m in Spain during the home leg vs Tripolis. Does anyone know how I can subscribe for the game? I was looking for the match on the hibs tv website and its says “audio for hibs uk subscribers” and “video for hibs internation subscribers” but I don’t have an option to subscribe to this.

Also, if I sign up monthly do I get the option to cancel after a month?

Cheers for any help!

You register then you have the option for what to subscribe to, I did it during the week as I'm in Spain as well. Unfortunately I couldn't get the game to stream. A friend has told me that he's never been able to stream on any android device - not sure if anyone else has had similar issues.

hibee92
22-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Yeah you can sign up for one off month, I just done it while I’m Greece , excellent service think it’s around £8 and you can watch all the other videos during the month too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It only lets me sign up for the UK monthly £5.99. Guessing my location needs to be abroad before I get the option for the international one?

Sir David Gray
22-07-2018, 05:14 PM
It only lets me sign up for the UK monthly £5.99. Guessing my location needs to be abroad before I get the option for the international one?

Yep.

GreenProfessor
22-07-2018, 05:19 PM

Hi there. I signed up whilst in Iceland and watched the Runavik games in Reykjavik and then in New York. Got a few funny looks in Starbucks at Battery Park during the away leg but streamed perfectly on their wifi.

I think you need to be abroad before you can subscribe to the International option. I'm also using an iPhone 6s/iPad mini, no issues at all on either.

Hope it works out for you.

GP

hibee92
22-07-2018, 06:20 PM
Superb. Cheers for the help 👍👍

SJNB Hibby
22-07-2018, 08:23 PM
You register then you have the option for what to subscribe to, I did it during the week as I'm in Spain as well. Unfortunately I couldn't get the game to stream. A friend has told me that he's never been able to stream on any android device - not sure if anyone else has had similar issues.

I have an android and I managed to watch a game in new Hampshire last year
If I can manage it, anybody can

twiceinathens
22-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Watched Runavik home leg live on I-pad in Maryland after taking out monthly subscription.

AZhibee
23-07-2018, 05:25 AM
I've watched Hibs on an iphone at a freeway rest stop in the middle of the mojave desert 100 miles from anything. Gotta love technology. Always watch on ipad, iphone, or laptop.
:flag:

AZhibee
23-07-2018, 05:28 AM
Hi there. I signed up whilst in Iceland and watched the Runavik games in Reykjavik and then in New York. Got a few funny looks in Starbucks at Battery Park during the away leg but streamed perfectly on their wifi.

I think you need to be abroad before you can subscribe to the International option. I'm also using an iPhone 6s/iPad mini, no issues at all on either.

Hope it works out for you.

GP

Got some weird looks at work on that Runavik away leg as well, friend came in and said, "you into Icelandic football now?"

Big90inOz
23-07-2018, 07:05 AM
You also need to watch via internet / wifi or with a local sim

Some have tried to watch on their phones / tablets using their UK sim which doesn't work as it picks up the sim info and thinks your in the UK