PDA

View Full Version : Official HSL : New Draw for Fantastic Trip to Tripolis with the Team

OfficialHSL
21-07-2018, 10:05 AM
Lets get behind this great chance to fly with the Team to Europe.

We are delighted to offer supporters the fantastic opportunity to fly with the team to Tripolis, Greece for only £15 ( or just £5 for HSL regular contributors)

Regular contributing Members (see below) who make a one off donation of at least £5 to HSL during the period from 20th July until 23th July will have their names included in a draw. Non HSL Members/Contributors who donate at least £15 during the same period can also enter the draw. One name will be drawn at random from those who have made the donation The lucky winner will be able to nominate a friend to join him/her on the Official Club charter flight leaving Edinburgh on 31st July and returning immediately after the match on the 2nd August. Accommodation will be included.

On this occasion there will be a second prize for the second name to be drawn from the hat. That person will be able to nominate a friend to join him/her in the executive seating area for the home game against Tripolis at Easter Road on Thursday 26th July.

We are delighted that the Club have once again given us this opportunity to raise additional funding to support our European ambitions so we are asking as many supporters as possible to support this by making a one off donation. Please feel free to donate more than £5 if you are in a position to do so.

To make this donation Members/existing donators need to log in to the Members Section (marked “log in” at the top right of our Home page) at our web site

https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/

Very rarely do you have a win/win situation. If your name is drawn out the hat, that’s great, but if not you have still helped generate more funds for Neil and the team.

Please note that seats are only available to supporters who are 18 or over. The winner can take someone below this age should they wish.

HSL

Please note that supporters can have multiple entries but to do so they will be required to make multiple donations. This means that an HSL Member/Contributor making a one off donation of £10 will have only one entry into the draw whereas two separate donations of £5 will have two entries into the draw. Likewise non Members/Donators making a £30 donation will have only one entry whereas two donations of £15 will have two entries. The draw will be made on Wednesday 25th July.

Baldy Foghorn
21-07-2018, 04:02 PM
Can't make donation as my email account already recognised?

linlithgowhibbie
21-07-2018, 04:37 PM

I got that message so used my wifes email

Baldy Foghorn
21-07-2018, 04:44 PM
I got that message so used my wifes email

Cheers Brian.

OfficialHSL
21-07-2018, 06:10 PM
Cheers Brian.

Can you email us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk

HSL

HibeeMassive
21-07-2018, 06:18 PM

Got the same, but then went into the My Account Page and there’s a different option for making a one off donation there. Done that and seems to have gone through ok (although still shows as pending and not had the usual payment email as yet)

KWJ
21-07-2018, 06:22 PM
Does it include match tickets?

Great deal already though!

OfficialHSL
21-07-2018, 06:27 PM
Got the same, but then went into the My Account Page and there’s a different option for making a one off donation there. Done that and seems to have gone through ok (although still shows as pending and not had the usual payment email as yet)

Thank you for highlighting this. This is our main source of enquiries from Members. We have tried to highlight this as often as we can. It is important that Members do everything from their own account page. These donations all count towards Francks attained.

HSL

OfficialHSL
21-07-2018, 06:57 PM

We are delighted to offer supporters the fantastic opportunity to fly with the team to Tripolis, Greece for only £15 ( or just £5 for HSL regular contributors)

Regular contributing Members (see below) who make a one off donation of at least £5 to HSL during the period from 20th July until 23th July will have their names included in a draw. Non HSL Members/Contributors who donate at least £15 during the same period can also enter the draw. One name will be drawn at random from those who have made the donation The lucky winner will be able to nominate a friend to join him/her on the Official Club charter flight leaving Edinburgh on 31st July and returning immediately after the match on the 2nd August. Accommodation will be included.

On this occasion there will be a second prize for the second name to be drawn from the hat. That person will be able to nominate a friend to join him/her in the executive seating area for the home game against Tripolis at Easter Road on Thursday 26th July.

We are delighted that the Club have once again given us this opportunity to raise additional funding to support our European ambitions so we are asking as many supporters as possible to support this by making a one off donation. Please feel free to donate more than £5 if you are in a position to do so.

To make this donation Members/existing donators need to log in to the Members Section (marked “log in” at the top right of our Home page) at our web site

Very rarely do you have a win/win situation. If your name is drawn out the hat, that’s great, but if not you have still helped generate more funds for Neil and the team.

Please note that seats are only available to supporters who are 18 or over. The winner can take someone below this age should they wish.

HSL

Please note that supporters can have multiple entries but to do so they will be required to make multiple donations. This means that an HSL Member/Contributor making a one off donation of £10 will have only one entry into the draw whereas two separate donations of £5 will have two entries into the draw. Likewise non Members/Donators making a £30 donation will have only one entry whereas two donations of £15 will have two entries. The draw will be made on Wednesday 25th July.

Can we please take up the opportunity to highlight that this draw, with a fantastic prize, is available to Non Members of HSL. Donation required is only £15. We have had a very low take up and it would seem that the wider support may not be aware of this.

HSL

Liam978
21-07-2018, 08:11 PM

Wont recognise any of my details on my account. They manage to send me emails and take the cash every month though.

WeveGotMcginn
21-07-2018, 08:52 PM
Done! good luck everyone[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

linlithgowhibbie
22-07-2018, 01:05 PM
Can we please take up the opportunity to highlight that this draw, with a fantastic prize, is available to Non Members of HSL. Donation required is only £15. We have had a very low take up and it would seem that the wider support may not be aware of this.

HSL

Low uptake surprises me but maybe I'm in with a shout!:thumbsup:

Juice-Terry
22-07-2018, 01:11 PM
Done.

Hermit Crab
22-07-2018, 01:13 PM

HSL

You'll find its because most people who are wanting to go to this match have already booked up through other avenues.

Speedy
22-07-2018, 01:51 PM

HSL

Are you able to share the times for the flights please?

Also, if possible it may be worth making the draw early Tuesday. Depending on the time on Wednesday most people will have made plans to go to both games and those who haven't may find it hard to arrange time off for the away game at less than a week notice. I appreciate the effort going into this already so merely a suggestion and not a criticism in any way - keep up the good work.

Big_Franck
22-07-2018, 02:00 PM

Also, if possible it may be worth making the draw early Tuesday. Depending on the time on Wednesday most people will have made plans to go to both games and those who haven't may find it hard to arrange time off for the away game at less than a week notice. I appreciate the effort going into this already so merely a suggestion and not a criticism in any way - keep up the good work.

Agree with all of this. In particular the time of the draw. Not everyone can arrange annual leave at the last minute so the more notice they have the better.

Big_Franck
22-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Wont recognise any of my details on my account. They manage to send me emails and take the cash every month though.

I had the same problem with the last draw.

Their mobile site wasn't recognising my email address but it was then accepted on the laptop/desktop site.

You should have received an email a couple months ago from HSL with your new password to the new website they created. Use that password on a laptop and it should work.

OfficialHSL
22-07-2018, 03:28 PM

Speedy

I'm sorry that we are not able to give you the actual flight times etc at the moment as we understand that Leeann is still working on the final details. We do know that this will involve a two night stay, which will be included in the prize. We are trying to arrange some additional aspects to the prize that will make this a truly memorable experience for the winner and their guest.

Take up from non members has been very low at present so can we once again encourage everyone. The winners of the two previous draws are absolutely delighted with their prizes.

We will do the draw as soon as we possibly can.

HSL

davhibby
22-07-2018, 08:35 PM
I've made a payment but it says pending in my account on the website, does anyone know if that's normal when you donate?

SteveHFC
22-07-2018, 08:52 PM
I've made a payment but it says pending in my account on the website, does anyone know if that's normal when you donate?

Have the same issue mate.

Col_0762
23-07-2018, 06:22 AM
Same for me. Donation made on Friday and is still pending with a date of 26th July. Presume it’s to do with donation being via Direct Debit, rather than a card payment. Never got a confirmation email either or the like to say donation had been made.

Update; confirmation email received now with payment going on 26th.

Big_Franck
23-07-2018, 06:28 AM
Same for me. Donation made on Friday and is still pending with a date of 26th July. Presume it’s to do with donation being via Direct Debit, rather than a card payment. Never got a confirmation email either or the like to say donation had been made.

Yeah thats a question i'd like to put to HSL actually. Can it not be set up so that one off payments are just that? And can be made my paypal? As it is making one off donations creates another direct debit with my bank, no idea why though.

Col_0762
23-07-2018, 08:00 AM
Yeah thats a question i'd like to put to HSL actually. Can it not be set up so that one off payments are just that? And can be made my paypal? As it is making one off donations creates another direct debit with my bank, no idea why though.

It would definately make more sense to have another option. A direct debit means a delay in the payment, which I suppose doesn’t really matter to HSL as they don’t need to receive any monies immediately.

OfficialHSL
23-07-2018, 10:11 AM

HSL

We have just received this message from Billy Scott, the winner of the draw for the Faroes trip :

"Thanks once again to everyone involved with HSL for giving me the opportunity to share the experience of seeing Hibs in the Faroes with my niece. As she is now at university in Nottingham we no longer get many chances to see the Hibs together, and it was great to be able to do it once again in Europe. It was her first trip to see Hibs abroad and everyone she met made sure it was a trip to remember."

This is a fantastic prize and a chance to see your team in Europe in style. For just a £5 or £15 donation you could create a wonderful experience that will live with you forever.

And by the way, even if your name isn't drawn out, you have still helped your team. Draw closes tonight at midnight.

HSL

cabbageandribs1875
23-07-2018, 10:23 AM

unfortunately HSL don't take paypal payments now, although it was explained to me why on the phone i've still not got around to setting it up again for direct debits, paypal should be mandatory :)

OfficialHSL
23-07-2018, 03:19 PM
unfortunately HSL don't take paypal payments now, although it was explained to me why on the phone i've still not got around to setting it up again for direct debits, paypal should be mandatory :)

You are right we don't use Paypal anymore but we use a different provider if you don't want a Direct Debit. In the donate section you have a button that invites International Donators and those who dont want to use Go Cardless.

Also, in the normal single donation section if you use the button that allows you to set your own amount this also uses the new system 9 Stripe)

Hope this helps.

HSL

wazoo1875
23-07-2018, 03:36 PM
Done, but saying pending in my online account. Date on it is showing July 27th

OfficialHSL
23-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Done, but saying pending in my online account. Date on it is showing July 27th

Don't worry, you are still included in the draw. as long as the Direct Debit is initiated by midnight tonight 9 which yours is )you will be included.

Good luck, this really is a fabulous prize.

Jim

DaveF
23-07-2018, 04:49 PM
Dropped you an email at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk Jim, so hopefully you can sort me out in time for tonight's cut off.

Ta.

wazoo1875
23-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Thanks Jim 👍🏻

PatHead
23-07-2018, 04:53 PM

OfficialHSL
23-07-2018, 04:56 PM
We have just received this message from Billy Scott, the winner of the draw for the Faroes trip :

"Thanks once again to everyone involved with HSL for giving me the opportunity to share the experience of seeing Hibs in the Faroes with my niece. As she is now at university in Nottingham we no longer get many chances to see the Hibs together, and it was great to be able to do it once again in Europe. It was her first trip to see Hibs abroad and everyone she met made sure it was a trip to remember."

This is a fantastic prize and a chance to see your team in Europe in style. For just a £5 or £15 donation you could create a wonderful experience that will live with you forever.

And by the way, even if your name isn't drawn out, you have still helped your team. Draw closes tonight at midnight.

HSL

Can we give an update on the prize for this draw.

George Craig has just been in touch to extend an invitation to the winner of the draw to join him watching the Team training at the Stadium on the Wednesday before the match. This is also a great chance to get a blether with our Director of Football and a few pictures.

Remember, the deadline is midnight tonight for Members and Non Members.

HSL

DaveF
23-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Will free beer also be available? George can talk a bit when he get's going :greengrin

PatHead
23-07-2018, 05:05 PM
Can we give an update on the prize for this draw.

George Craig has just been in touch to extend an invitation to the winner of the draw to join him watching the Team training at the Stadium on the Wednesday before the match. This is also a great chance to get a blether with our Director of Football and a few pictures.

Remember, the deadline is midnight tonight for Members and Non Members.

HSL
If George is talking you are likely to miss the plane!

HappyHibby93
23-07-2018, 10:10 PM
I almost forgot about this.......

Had a couple of goes at a fiver, but even at 15 pound a pop, it's worth a try or two. Cracking prize.

As HSL have said before, it's a win win situation with all the funds going towards our team.

:flag::flag:

jimmyboco#1
24-07-2018, 05:34 PM
Any update on this...? When does the winner get announced...?

DaveF
24-07-2018, 06:58 PM
Any update on this...? When does the winner get announced...?

Tomorrow. It's in the OP.