PDA

View Full Version : John McGinn

GreenT
19-07-2018, 05:44 PM
If Celtic don't offer what we want by 5 days before the window closing we should just tell them to forget it. We don't want to be left without McGinn and then not have enough time to bring in someone.

:nlgwa

Fuzzywuzzy
19-07-2018, 05:51 PM
If Celtic don't offer what we want by 5 days before the window closing we should just tell them to forget it. We don't want to be left without McGinn and then not have enough time to bring in someone.

:nlgwa

In the team for tonight

Colr
19-07-2018, 06:27 PM
Money’s not as useful at the last minute. The winter transfer window’s never that good so we might have to wait a year to spend it.

hibee_girl
19-07-2018, 06:29 PM
Money’s not as useful at the ladt minute. The winter transfer window’s never that good so we might have to wait a year to spend it.

We got Kamberi, McLaren and Scott Allan in the last winter transfer window

Colr
19-07-2018, 06:31 PM
We got Kamberi, McLaren and Scott Allan in the last winter transfer window

Loans

Greenworld
20-07-2018, 05:49 AM
LoansEven better keep the money

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Greenworld
20-07-2018, 05:52 AM

:nlgwaMight just sign a new contract and say you know what they didn't really want me I'm happy here I'll sign a 2 year extension and what will be will be but I'll get on playing

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
20-07-2018, 06:36 AM
:top marks

Give SJM his due never stopped trying last night gave 100%. The complete professional even although his head must have been a mess his attitude was spot on.

:not worth