PDA

View Full Version : Paul McGowan.

vuefrom1875
17-07-2018, 11:26 AM
At it again. Gobbed on a bouncer fined £200 and tagged for two months.cretin of a man.

cleanyman
17-07-2018, 11:38 AM
****bag.

FOUR times he's faced a judge. Get him in the jail.

SirDavidsNapper
17-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Nasty wee scroat. Well done to the bouncer for not flattening the cretin.

eastmainsmsh
17-07-2018, 11:46 AM
Gid player but a ned lol

Centre Hawf
17-07-2018, 11:46 AM
Might be wrong but someone said he's now got a curfew of 7pm and stays in Airdie? Wonder if this will effect his career with Dundee.

Bostonhibby
17-07-2018, 11:47 AM
Spitting on people FFS lowest of the low. Pity his victim never knocked him out.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

#persevered
17-07-2018, 11:51 AM
Yeah the curfew is right he had it before where he could only play the first half of 7:45 games but with the new curfew he'll be out of all midweek fixtures and all away games more than a 90 minute journey from his house which will be a fair few.

If I were dundee I'd bin him immediately.

Scottie
17-07-2018, 11:54 AM
He'd fit in very well across the road at Tinycastle :agree:

IAmLee
17-07-2018, 11:55 AM
Might be wrong but someone said he's now got a curfew of 7pm and stays in Airdie? Wonder if this will effect his career with Dundee.

I'm sure this will be the second time he's had a curfew whilst at Dundee. If memory serves he had to miss a few night games because of it, horrible little cretin of a man!

SChibs
17-07-2018, 11:57 AM
Yeah the curfew is right he had it before where he could only play the first half of 7:45 games but with the new curfew he'll be out of all midweek fixtures and all away games more than a 90 minute journey from his house which will be a fair few.

Could see him signing for Hamilton

BILLYHIBS
17-07-2018, 12:46 PM

Does that make him cuptied? :wink:

WeeRussell
17-07-2018, 01:08 PM
He'd fit in very well across the road at Tinycastle :agree:

Nah, too much football about him. For all he’s a wee tool.

Greentinted
17-07-2018, 01:27 PM

Dundee issued a statement yesterday - via Twitter I think - saying they are standing by him.
The guy would appear to have some serious anger, authority and/or alcohol related issues but surely now he’s on his last last chance.

*Edit: https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/club-statement-18/

CraigHibee
17-07-2018, 01:39 PM
Anyone else would probably have been put away by now

bodhibs
17-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Anyone else would probably have been put away by now

Exactly, some random radge with a previous record like his would be doing time. Horrible wee rat

Onceinawhile
17-07-2018, 03:53 PM
Spitting on people FFS lowest of the low. Pity his victim never knocked him out.

That's a really backwards line of thinking. You think it's worse to get some spit on you that you can wipe off than a broken leg? Or as you've suggested knocked out?

IGRIGI
17-07-2018, 03:56 PM

Living with a curfew in Airdrie, doesn't get more Hollywood than that :greengrin

Bostonhibby
17-07-2018, 04:01 PM
That's a really backwards line of thinking. You think it's worse to get some spit on you that you can wipe off than a broken leg? Or as you've suggested knocked out?Yes I do, being spat on is about as cowardly an act as I can think off. Wouldn't do it myself. I'd prefer to respond to a spitter the old fashioned way with a left hook. Many do.

The_Horde
17-07-2018, 04:01 PM
I'd sign him.

Aw naw wait.. it's no one of those threads.

Centre Hawf
17-07-2018, 04:47 PM
I'd sign him.

Aw naw wait.. it's no one of those threads.

:hyper

Onceinawhile
17-07-2018, 05:43 PM
Yes I do, being spat on is about as cowardly an act as I can think off. Wouldn't do it myself. I'd prefer to respond to a spitter the old fashioned way with a left hook. Many do.

You'd rather have a broken leg than be spat on? 3 months recovery instead of 3 seconds?

I don't doubt it's ****my, but come on 😂

Bostonhibby
17-07-2018, 05:49 PM
You'd rather have a broken leg than be spat on? 3 months recovery instead of 3 seconds?

I don't doubt it's ****my, but come on 😂

Where did I say I'd rather have a broken leg?

My reaction to a spitter is driven by my belief that in some peoples minds its the worst insult you can inflict on someone, there's also some who are just **** and prefer this way of expressing their inadequacies to actually taking on the object of their hate (or whatever it is that motivates them to spit on someone) in a debate, or something more physical on a level playing field - probably the case with this habitual offender.

HelmutSchlong
17-07-2018, 06:29 PM
That's a really backwards line of thinking. You think it's worse to get some spit on you that you can wipe off than a broken leg? Or as you've suggested knocked out?

In a previous line of work I was spat on several times. No matter how many showers or how long you spend scrubbing you don’t feel clean. I was working with people with learning difficulties and knew this would be part of the role when I took this on

If this had happened to me in the same manner that McGowan has been charged with however, then I’d make sure the little runt would think twice before doing it in future

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-07-2018, 06:44 PM
Surprised that Dundee are not elbowing him. I wonder if they would do the same if it happened on the pitch?

HelmutSchlong
17-07-2018, 06:48 PM
Surprised that Dundee are not elbowing him. I wonder if they would do the same if it happened on the pitch?

There’ll probably be some stupid daft law that they can’t give him the heev-ho because they have to offer him counselling and support or something stupid like that

17-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Horrible character

Mango Man
17-07-2018, 09:48 PM
He's just a poor man's Ian Black.

WestStandWillie
18-07-2018, 06:25 AM
How many mair chances for this ****bag?

hibbysam
18-07-2018, 06:29 AM
It’s an absolute shambles that this little thug continues to get off with these incidents. It was bad enough that he didn’t Gett out away for assaulting two? Police officers, now assaulting a bouncer and gets a poxy fine and a tag. Unbelievably. Justice system needs binned.

.Sean.
18-07-2018, 06:34 AM
It’s an absolute shambles that this little thug continues to get off with these incidents. It was bad enough that he didn’t Gett out away for assaulting two? Police officers, now assaulting a bouncer and gets a poxy fine and a tag. Unbelievably. Justice system needs binned.
I think it’s 3 times the ugly wee runt has been done for polis assaults mate. He’s got a face you properly wouldn’t tire of smashing and as others have said it’s mind boggling how someone with his charge sheet hasnt been locked up. Looking forward to his next sob story in the paper nonetheless.

Allant1981
18-07-2018, 07:52 AM

you do realise what you can catch from another persons body fluids? spitting at someone is one of the worst things someone could do to another(apart fron really serious injury obviously)