PDA

View Full Version : Arcadia Hotel in Tripolis

gorgie greens
17-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Just a word of warning, i booked this on expedia with the option to cancel when the draw was made,i have email confirmation saying i am booked,after looking at Tripolis i decided to book in Athens and phoned the hotel to cancel my booking only to be told i never had a booking with them.
Anyone staying there it might be worth phoning them and checking if your still booked in.

B.H.F.C
17-07-2018, 09:54 AM
Had a room there with them that got but got an email to say overbooked. Not an issue as out plans changed and staying in Athens anyway.

gorgie greens
17-07-2018, 10:14 AM
Had a room there with them that got but got an email to say overbooked. Not an issue as out plans changed and staying in Athens anyway.

Not an issue for me either as i booked an airbnb in Athens,just don't want guys turning up and having no digs for the night.

CapitalGreen
17-07-2018, 10:15 AM

This happened to me too, seems to be a shambles.

Hermit Crab
17-07-2018, 02:13 PM
This happened to me too, seems to be a shambles.

Do you need a hotel in Tripolis?

CapitalGreen
17-07-2018, 02:37 PM
Do you need a hotel in Tripolis?

No, fortunately managed to get sorted elsewhere.

gorgie greens
17-07-2018, 04:33 PM
No, fortunately managed to get sorted elsewhere.

They get on fobing me off on the phone , only thing that bothers me is they have my card details,