PDA

View Full Version : New season

Pagan Hibernia
15-07-2018, 12:38 PM
Sorry guys, I know it’s still a few weeks away before the league kicks off, but I’m bored!

Been looking at the fixtures again and it really is a nice start for us. What do people reckon would be a good return from the opening eight games before things get very serious in the second half of October. If the new midfield (whatever that might be) beds in well I think we could be in a good position by the time we go to Parkhead.

I know it’s difficult to call with the transfer activity still up in the air, but what are people’s expectations?

calumhibee1
15-07-2018, 12:48 PM
Sorry guys, I know it’s still a few weeks away before the league kicks off, but I’m bored!

Been looking at the fixtures again and it really is a nice start for us. What do people reckon would be a good return from the opening eight games before things get very serious in the second half of October. If the new midfield (whatever that might be) beds in well I think we could be in a good position by the time we go to Parkhead.

I know it’s difficult to call with the transfer activity still up in the air, but what are people’s expectations?

It’s a decent start but the Motherwell game will be tough after being away in Greece on the Thursday. Likewise all games after that if we progress in Europe will be difficult until we get knocked out. Our games on the Thursdays will be very tough from the Greek games onwards and the knock on from that will be making the league games more difficult. It’ll all depend on who we’ve got in and how many we’ve got in if we can handle it.