PDA

View Full Version : Flo Kamberi

Nevi_SOL
13-07-2018, 06:33 PM
Been here for less than 20 games and all ready has 2 hat-tricks. We have some player on our hands here. I know it was against a team from the Faroe Islands but he’s still getting in the right positions

Ronniekirk
13-07-2018, 06:37 PM
Been here for less than 20 games and all ready has 2 hat-tricks. We have some player on our hands here. I know it was against a team from the Faroe Islands but he’s still getting in the right positions

And all credit to him he wanted to come back to Hibs and Lennon to continue his Development
If he keeps this up we are going to get tested with Bids in January But thankfully we don't need to sell then . So looking forward to watching him keep scoring this Season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack
13-07-2018, 06:39 PM
He must love it here with the service he's getting.

Mostly from folk that canny cross a baw!

HoboHarry
13-07-2018, 06:41 PM
Any multi million pound bids for Flo coming in from Jack Ross?

:wink:

bingo70
13-07-2018, 06:42 PM
Think he’s going to make hibs a lot of money.

The guy has it all. Scores all kind of goals and lots of them, quick, two footed, strong, links play between midfield and attack well and has terrific work ethic.

SirDavidsNapper
13-07-2018, 06:45 PM
Incredible bit of buisness by Hibs

hibsmad
13-07-2018, 06:53 PM
If he avoids any serious injury then I can see Flo being a great player for us for either one or two years. Then we will make a lot of money.

Lennon made big profit on quite a few players while at Celtic. Hopefully Flo would only be the first at Hibs.

cabbageandribs1875
13-07-2018, 06:56 PM
Favourite for the Golden Boot :greengrin

Slavers
13-07-2018, 06:57 PM
Big Flo is one of a kind and not many like him around especially in the Scottish game, big and strong, quick, technically good, gives his all in each game and scores all types of goals.

Worth 4m already.

iwasthere1972
13-07-2018, 07:01 PM
Already a fans favourite. Compare him to some of the duffers who arrived with great expectations and did hee haw. Chalk and cheese. Great bit of business by the Hibees.

Jonnyboy
13-07-2018, 07:02 PM
He must love it here with the service he's getting.

Mostly from folk that canny cross a baw!

:tee hee:

The_Sauz
13-07-2018, 07:03 PM
Been here for less than 20 games and all ready has 2 hat-tricks. We have some player on our hands here. I know it was against teams from the Faroe Islands & Govan but he’s still getting in the right positions
Fixed it for you :greengrin

Hulk1875
13-07-2018, 07:04 PM
I love the guy!!!!

cabbageandribs1875
13-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Flo flo
super flo
Flo flo
super flo
Flo flo
Super flo
Super flo kamberi

*copyright C&R

tamig
13-07-2018, 07:12 PM
Fixed it for you :greengrin

*Pedant alert. His first hat-trick wasn’t against the hun.

hibee-boys
13-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Can't say that I was overly impressed by his goal scoring stats when he arrived. Delighted that he has proved any doubters wrong, cracking bit of business by Hibs.

Arch Stanton
13-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Flo flo
super flo
Flo flo
super flo
Flo flo
Super flo
Super flo kamberi

*copyright C&R

To the tune of Dance to my Lou, I'm assuming. Simple ones are best IMO. :agree:

Anyway, I think it's a smart move by Flow to sign with Hibs. Lots of playing time and goals (hopefully a few more European hat-tricks!) - when he moves to a bigger club he won't have to sit on the bench till he proves himself.

lord bunberry
13-07-2018, 07:23 PM
If I caught him in bed with my mrs I’d tuck him in and ask what he wanted for breakfast.

Sioux
13-07-2018, 07:42 PM
Can't say that I was overly impressed by his goal scoring stats when he arrived. Delighted that he has proved any doubters wrong, cracking bit of business by Hibs.

Anyone that judges a player solely by internet stats isn't worth listening to.

cabbageandribs1875
13-07-2018, 07:45 PM
To the tune of Dance to my Lou, I'm assuming. Simple ones are best IMO. :agree:

Anyway, I think it's a smart move by Flow to sign with Hibs. Lots of playing time and goals (hopefully a few more European hat-tricks!) - when he moves to a bigger club he won't have to sit on the bench till he proves himself.

it's actually 'skip to my lou' :greengrin but anyways...aye, the old joe tortolano one :)

Jack Hackett
13-07-2018, 07:51 PM

That's no fair... I always loved listening to Cathro :greengrin

HoboHarry
13-07-2018, 10:11 PM
How many goals did Kamberi score last season and in how many games?

The Harp Awakes
13-07-2018, 10:51 PM
Works tirelessly for the team and a very clever player who can score goals for fun. Clearly loves it here and enjoying himself. What a find:not worth

Dr_Regal
14-07-2018, 12:16 AM
Absolutely robbery by Dempster and Lennon, both of them should be wearing masks.
What a find. Him and Slivka will be our top players this year.

Borderhibbie76
14-07-2018, 07:31 AM
Great to have him on a 3 year deal...Amazing bit of business by Hibs...good enough for any team in Scotland including Celtic. Just hoping Jamie Mac comes back and they can pick up where they left off...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Humo
14-07-2018, 10:02 AM
How many goals did Kamberi score last season and in how many games?9 goals in 14 games

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

worcesterhibby
14-07-2018, 10:28 AM
9 goals in 14 games

And 9 of those 14 games were against teams that finished in the top 6.

Iggy Pope
14-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Flo flo
super flo
Flo flo
super flo
Flo flo
Super flo
Super flo kamberi

*copyright C&R

I used to enjoy rounding that one off with '**** yer Lou Macari' as a boy. :greengrin

HoboHarry
14-07-2018, 09:37 PM
9 goals in 14 games

Then he currently has a scoring rate of 12 goals in 15 games which is .8 goals per game, higher than even Lawrie Reilly - is Flo our greatest ever goalscorer?

Discuss........ :greengrin

priorparkhibby
14-07-2018, 10:01 PM
Flo flo
super flo
Flo flo
super flo
Flo flo
Super flo
Super flo kamberi

*copyright C&R

I've always thought the song we used for Sauzee would sound good but for Kamberi, can't remember exactly but went to the tune from the Dolmio ad, something like
There's a feeling I get when the ball hits the net, that's Kamberi,
I know it's a goal when his foot hits the ball, that's Kamberi.

jonny
14-07-2018, 10:22 PM
I've always thought the song we used for Sauzee would sound good but for Kamberi, can't remember exactly but went to the tune from the Dolmio ad, something like

When he dances roond 2 of the boys in Maroon, that's Kamberi...

blackpoolhibs
15-07-2018, 10:54 AM

When the ball hits the net like a low flying jet thats a Sauzee.

Old Dean Martin hit, that's amore. Dolmio advert :greengrin i am getting old.

weecounty hibby
15-07-2018, 11:13 AM
When the ball hits row Z like a low flying jet that's a Berra!!

Smartie
15-07-2018, 11:21 AM
When you hear a big "doof" and Levein howling "HOOF!", that's the jambos........

When the ball willnae stick to their stick insect prick, that's the jambos.......

147lothian
15-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Who got Lennon onto this guy in the first place? ie scout or agent? A fantastic piece of business which illustrates how well the cub is being run at this moment in time

adhibs
15-07-2018, 11:37 AM
Who got Lennon onto this guy in the first place? ie scout or agent? A fantastic piece of business which illustrates how well the cub is being run at this moment in time

Mark Fotheringham I think? Was an ex Celtic player who coaches at the bundesliga 2 team where kamberi played. He seemed to strangely make little impact based on goal stats I previously seen. Appears Hibs are just what he needed to really get going.

147lothian
15-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Mark Fotheringham I think? Was an ex Celtic player who coaches at the bundesliga 2 team where kamberi played. He seemed to strangely make little impact based on goal stats I previously seen. Appears Hibs are just what he needed to really get going.

Cheers, a good move for Kamberi and obviously us.

calumhibee1
15-07-2018, 12:08 PM

Grasshoppers will hate him now :greengrin

Iggy Pope
15-07-2018, 12:42 PM
When the ball hits the net like a low flying jet thats a Sauzee.

Old Dean Martin hit, that's amore. Dolmio advert :greengrin i am getting old.

Hits them high, hits them low
Where the goalie can't go, that's a Sauzee!

Nevi_SOL
15-07-2018, 01:10 PM
When the ball hits your head and your sat in row Z, that’s wee Naismith

Mikey
15-07-2018, 01:34 PM

:agree:

The football dept has got a pretty good idea of what it's doing and should be trusted.

frazeHFC
15-07-2018, 02:10 PM
I love Kamberi, and you can tell he loves it here. Would be buzzing if we can bring back McLaren for that partnership.

Diclonius
15-07-2018, 02:11 PM

I didn't think he would be that good for us based on his previous record. How wrong I was.

Bobo
15-07-2018, 02:56 PM
Spoke to him this morning and he said he was really pleased to get his hat trick and is looking forward to the opportunity to get another on Thursday 👍🏻

neil7908
15-07-2018, 04:52 PM
Spoke to him this morning and he said he was really pleased to get his hat trick and is looking forward to the opportunity to get another on Thursday 👍🏻

I hope we leave him at home. Its great that he wants goals but the tie is over and based on the first leg, this team could easily injure someone.

He's a brilliant player and we need to protect him as much as possible.

Eyrie
15-07-2018, 10:04 PM
I hope we leave him at home. Its great that he wants goals but the tie is over and based on the first leg, this team could easily injure someone.

He's a brilliant player and we need to protect him as much as possible.

And he got booked as well in the first leg.

I'd leave both Kamberi and McGregor out for that reason.

calumhibee1
15-07-2018, 10:28 PM
And he got booked as well in the first leg.

I'd leave both Kamberi and McGregor out for that reason.

Likewise. Anyone any idea how many bookings before a ban?

I’d be looking to start with Porteous, Gray, Marv, Swanson, S Murray etc. Leave Flo, Daz, Mallan, Boyle and Hanlon out.

Green Reaper
15-07-2018, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=calumhibee1;5466396]Likewise. Anyone any idea how many bookings before a ban?

Think it is 3

H18 SFR
15-07-2018, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=calumhibee1;5466396]Likewise. Anyone any idea how many bookings before a ban?

Think it is 3

Defo 3, all wiped at the start of the group stages which is nice of UEFA!

Wembley67
16-07-2018, 06:39 AM

That tune is for Sauzee and no one else.

BILLYHIBS
16-07-2018, 10:41 PM
That tune is for Sauzee and no one else.
:thumbsup:

cabbageandribs1875
16-07-2018, 11:25 PM
I used to enjoy rounding that one off with '**** yer Lou Macari' as a boy. :greengrin

we did indeed have the lou macari version for whenever we played the lessers :agree:

catchy, but i honestly can't see the singing section taking it onboard :greengrin...imo, although i did notice at the runvik game that they've finally got the right key notes for the efe ambrose song, all at the same time :)

Austinho
17-07-2018, 01:18 AM
Likewise. Anyone any idea how many bookings before a ban?

I’d be looking to start with Porteous, Gray, Marv, Swanson, S Murray etc. Leave Flo, Daz, Mallan, Boyle and Hanlon out.Think we’ll be looking to get Mallan some more match fitness.

StevieC
17-07-2018, 02:38 AM
Flo flo
super flo
Flo flo
super flo
Flo flo
Super flo
Super flo kamberi

*copyright C&R

I think Joe Tortolano might have something to say about that copyright claim :wink: