PDA

View Full Version : Is Petur Knudsen Worth a Look?

mim
13-07-2018, 10:08 AM
I was really impressed with Knudsen last night. He is quick, skillful, hardworking and brave.
Looked in a different class to his teammates and is only 20 years old. :nlgwa

SRHibs
13-07-2018, 10:09 AM
I was really impressed with Knudsen last night. He is quick, skillful, hardworking and brave.

Was he the pacey one who passed his man more than a few times? He looked really good on the ball.

vuefrom1875
13-07-2018, 10:10 AM
Was he the pacey one? He looked really good on the ball.

Was that the number 16? If so he did look good.

JohnM1875
13-07-2018, 10:10 AM
Number 16? If so I'd definitely say worth a look. Even if it was only one game I thought he looked decent.

Smartie
13-07-2018, 10:12 AM
We had a chuckle at their number 13.

I've never seen a man look more like a Levein summer signing than him.

Huge, glaikit, European and pish.

Greentinted
Wore no.16. Gave Boyle a torrid time, showed good vision and touch, and scored their free kick...hard to tell how good (or not) he is in that team but I liked the look of the laddie - the only decent footballer in their team - and said similar. Possibly worth a wee trial period in the green.

SRHibs
Was that the number 16? If so he did look good.

Couldn’t really make out the number from where I was but it must’ve been him.

SirDavidsNapper
Sure Lennon will be watching him in second leg

Big_Franck
13-07-2018, 10:16 AM
I thought he looked decent as well. Having said that, looking at his career stats on the flashscore app he appears to be a regular sub for the Faroese under 21s. Surely he can't be that good if he can't get a game for their under age sides?

Suppose we'll get another look at him next week. If he does well again might be worth looking at in a trial.

DavidDavidGray
13-07-2018, 10:19 AM
Yeah it’s their number 16, thought he played well. Definitely worth a try IMO

WeeRussell
13-07-2018, 10:21 AM
I thought he looked decent as well. Having said that, looking at his career stats on the flashscore app he appears to be a regular sub for the Faroese under 21s. Surely he can't be that good if he can't get a game for their under age sides?

Suppose we'll get another look at him next week. If he does well again might be worth looking at in a trial.

I'd actually take that as a positive if he is also being recognised at international level as a youngster, for all it's a traditionally poor international team (they've actually been a LOT better this past few years).

bingo70
13-07-2018, 10:21 AM

Few of them reminded me of that Lithuanian builder Hearts played at Right Back for a while. Think his name was Barasa or something like that? Absolutely dreadful.

Johnny_Leith
13-07-2018, 10:24 AM
Would he be cup tied if we signed him?

Tobias Funke
13-07-2018, 10:29 AM
Was far more impressive than Mallan I thought.

The_Horde
13-07-2018, 10:39 AM

You have to be joking right? Either that or just stupid. Probably trolling. Fax him back to Kaunas.

Smartie
13-07-2018, 11:06 AM

Yeah, other than smacking in free-kicks from 30 yards, scoring 2 goals on his debut, rattling the bar from distance with a thunderbolt, looking tidy in possession, playing some raking passes and bustling about whilst still getting his fitness up, I thought the guy who looked a bit better than the others in a team that lost 6-1 was far more impressive as well.

calumhibee1
13-07-2018, 11:13 AM
I highly doubt this guy would be worth a punt. No harm bringing him in on a trial though if he does well in the second leg.

The_Horde
13-07-2018, 11:31 AM

Had to laugh when their lad got sent off. 3 of their players tried to do hibs players. One got sent off and the other 2 were lying on the ground in a heap.

MWHIBBIES
13-07-2018, 11:36 AM
Had to laugh when their lad got sent off. 3 of their players tried to do hibs players. One got sent off and the other 2 were lying on the ground in a heap.Lewis absolutely blootered another one of their players just before the red card. Absolutely brilliant challenge.

calumhibee1
13-07-2018, 11:39 AM
Lewis absolutely blootered another one of their players just before the red card. Absolutely brilliant challenge.

Aye, Lewis was never losing that 50/50.

Jim44
13-07-2018, 11:41 AM
What makes you think this guy would be interested in professional football in a foreign country? He’s probably a plumber enjoying life and a decent level of football in a lovely wee country. :greengrin

truehibernian
13-07-2018, 11:51 AM
What makes you think this guy would be interested in professional football in a foreign country? He’s probably a plumber enjoying life and a decent level of football in a lovely wee country. :greengrin

I heard he was The Faroe Islands version of Rory McAllister Jim :greengrin

The Pointer
13-07-2018, 12:21 PM

Think he'll be oot checking the creels as we speak. Or looking for a whale.

SirDavidsNapper
13-07-2018, 12:34 PM
Think he'll be oot checking the creels as we speak. Or looking for a whale.

Theres a few of them in Scotland (sorry couldn't resist)

HelmutSchlong
13-07-2018, 02:18 PM
In a word. No.

None of the Runavik players impressed me last night, we need to look at a higher calibre of player than what was on show last night if we are to fulfill Leeann’s vision of competing in the EL group stages

Ryan69
13-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Few of them reminded me of that Lithuanian builder Hearts played at Right Back for a while. Think his name was Barasa or something like that? Absolutely dreadful.

I actually met that guy Barasa when i was pissed and high in Amsterdam a few year ago.
The guy was standing there in a Hearts training kit. I was just said what the f*** are you wearing that for(laughing my ass off)
Told me he used to play for them.
Just told him they were pish...and walked off laughing away. :)

My_Wife_Camille
13-07-2018, 03:46 PM
Had a look, he's pish. Next

HoboHarry
13-07-2018, 03:50 PM
Had a look, he's pish. Next
Sometimes it's hard not to look on in awe at the level of intellectualism to be found on Hibs.net.

Ryan69
13-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Sometimes it's hard not to look on in awe at the level of intellectualism to be found on Hibs.net.

Well if its not intellectual enough for you on here...why dont you go somewhere else???
Its a forum for christ sake.

HoboHarry
13-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Well if its not intellectual enough for you on here...why dont you go somewhere else???
As I was saying......

Thecat23
13-07-2018, 04:21 PM

Same Mallan who hit the bar from miles out, then scored a 25 yarder and looked fitter than nearly all the other Hibs players...That Mallan?

BILLYHIBS
13-07-2018, 04:29 PM
Yeah noticed him ....too lightweight

Better than an un match fit Stevie Mallan .....No!.....Next!

There is class there is first class and then there is HIBS class !

Hibee Mac
13-07-2018, 04:31 PM
Are folk being serious? Haha maybe I wasn't paying attention but not one of their players even remotely stood out to me.

My_Wife_Camille
13-07-2018, 04:33 PM
You are a deeply insecure individual. PM me if you want to talk about it.

Scouse Hibee
13-07-2018, 04:38 PM
He stood out as a half decent player in a team of crap players, nothing more. Not good enough for Hibs.

madhatter
13-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Seems to have a fair amount of ability but I found it strange that he seemed to be smirking and laughing when his teammate got sent off for a shocking tackle. Not a very classy thing to do. On a side-note, loved watching when big Darren comes sprinting across to have a word after the tackle on Boyle.

Seems to have been saying "get lost" alongside a few points towards the tunnel and then a "you think you're a big man" square up. Guy didn't look keen to be near McGregor and backed down. Great thing seeing teammates sticking up for each other and especially entertaining when seeing the man mountain doing it!

Ryan69
13-07-2018, 08:21 PM
You are a deeply insecure individual. PM me if you want to talk about it.

The guy is a frustrated moron...so wont do that.

Prefers cheap shots...thinking its clever

Big_Franck
13-07-2018, 08:34 PM
As I was saying......

HaughtyHarry would be a more appropriate username.

HoboHarry
13-07-2018, 09:12 PM

Only when it's deserved. You carry on though, if you listen carefully you might hear me applauding......

SRHibs
13-07-2018, 09:17 PM

To be fair MWC has a habit of dropping bombs on here then sitting back and watching the carnage unfold. Complete wind-up merchant, but gets away with it because he’s a little bit more subtle than the regular moron.

Bamba
14-07-2018, 01:17 AM

Fun fact; he's the son of Jens Martin Knudsen - the goalkeeper with the bobble hat

BILLYHIBS
14-07-2018, 07:08 AM
I thought the St Mirren No 3 Hayden Coulson looked a player last night on loan from Middlesbrough an England U17 international a possible replacement for Lewis Stevenson up and down the left flank very good defensively and as an attacking threat a real prospect.Looks like Stubbsy has pulled another rabbit from the hat!

Sir David Gray
14-07-2018, 07:38 AM
Would he be cup tied if we signed him?

Yes he would be.

In my opinion we shouldn't be looking to any Runavik players with a view to them improving our squad.

SRHibs
14-07-2018, 07:42 AM
Yes he would be.

In my opinion we shouldn't be looking to any Runavik players with a view to them improving our squad.

I know it’s unlikely finding one, but I’m sure there are diamonds in the rough. Wouldn’t be the first player we’ve plucked from pretty much nothing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KKXlgf37iFQ

RIP Bestie
14-07-2018, 08:06 AM

High five. Lol. How many?

The Leith Dutch
14-07-2018, 08:14 AM

The "it's a forum defence" doesn't actually make it ok to post any old crap.

Having a different opinion is fine.

Trotting out mindless statements like "he's pish" with nothing added to support it is the kind of idiotic nonsense that should be challenged.

mayo hibee
14-07-2018, 09:49 AM
Of course he's worth a look if he's willing to come back for a trial after the second leg. Mightn't be good enough, might be the next Ivan Sproule. You lose little by bringing him down for a few weeks to test him out at East Mains.

BILLYHIBS
15-07-2018, 08:06 AM
Of course he's worth a look if he's willing to come back for a trial after the second leg. Mightn't be good enough, might be the next Ivan Sproule. You lose little by bringing him down for a few weeks to test him out at East Mains.
The story goes that when Gary OConnor got subbed for Ivan Sproule at Ibroke that day he turned to Tony Mowbray and said “What’s he gonnae day?”:wink:

Eyrie
15-07-2018, 11:26 AM
The story goes that when Gary OConnor got subbed for Ivan Sproule at Ibroke that day he turned to Tony Mowbray and said “What’s he gonnae day?”:wink:

Someone please remind me what that **** Sproule did that O'Connor couldn't?

BILLYHIBS
15-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Someone please remind me what that **** Sproule did that O'Connor couldn't?
https://youtu.be/fzkTej51Yiw

greenlex
15-07-2018, 07:01 PM
As I was saying...... :hilarious

Eyrie
15-07-2018, 10:08 PM
https://youtu.be/fzkTej51Yiw

Just the three things that O'Connor couldn't then :greengrin

BILLYHIBS
19-07-2018, 08:13 PM
Knusden nuts! Get Olsen signed up!