PDA

View Full Version : Free Kicks

1two
13-07-2018, 08:04 AM
My memory of Mallan at St Mirren was the free kick he scored in the League cup (or challenge cup?).

He done similar on his competitive debut for us last night.

Have we signed a free kick scorer and when was the last time we had one? Griffiths is the last one I can remember and before that sauzee.

I don’t mean one off free kick scorers but even then did we score any last season?

My_Wife_Camille
13-07-2018, 08:11 AM
My memory of Mallan at St Mirren was the free kick he scored in the League cup (or challenge cup?).

He done similar on his competitive debut for us last night.

Have we signed a free kick scorer and when was the last time we had one? Griffiths is the last one I can remember and before that sauzee.

I don’t mean one off free kick scorers but even then did we score any last season?
From what I remember Griffiths, apart from the obvious wasn’t all that deadly with free kicks. I think he only ever scored from two. I think Fletcher , Henderson, Cummings, O’Connor and Gary Caldwell al scored two as well.

Riordan must have scored about 10 though and some of them were absolutely unreal.

makaveli1875
13-07-2018, 08:17 AM
From what I remember Griffiths, apart from the obvious wasn’t all that deadly with free kicks. I think he only ever scored from two. I think Fletcher , Henderson, Cummings, O’Connor and Gary Caldwell al scored two as well.

Riordan must have scored about 10 though and some of them were absolutely unreal.

This

Anytime Deeks stepped up to take a free kick you had the feeling it was going in , he scored loads and was denied a good few more by some spectacular saves .

tam4hibs
13-07-2018, 08:18 AM
Zemmama? Could hit a ball...

1two
13-07-2018, 08:28 AM

Don’t know how I forgot about Riordan.

Well hopefully we’ve now got ourselves a free kick expert. If so it gives us another extra edge.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
13-07-2018, 08:34 AM
Stephen Glass ?

we are hibs
13-07-2018, 08:47 AM
I'm sure Henderson scored 2 or 3. Cummings scored a few too. One away to Raith and one away to Morton stand out.