PDA

View Full Version : Europa Upsets

Fergus52
12-07-2018, 12:00 PM
Saw on here or twitter a couple of weeks back, that we can potentially be seeded for the third round if we beat the faroes and greek team and there are a couple of upsets in the first round.

As we would take the greek teams co-efficient for the draw, who are currently 2 or 3 places away from being seeded, so will be if some of the teams with a higher co-efficient are knocked out in this round.

Does anyone know what other results we need to look out for tonight for this to happen?

Hibernian Verse
12-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Saw on here or twitter a couple of weeks back, that we can potentially be seeded for the third round if we beat the faroes and greek team and there are a couple of upsets in the first round.

As we would take the greek teams co-efficient for the draw, who are currently 2 or 3 places away from being seeded, so will be if some of the teams with a higher co-efficient are knocked out in this round.

Does anyone know what other results we need to look out for tonight for this to happen?

Winners of 7 matches CC: TBD
involving Denmark Copenhagen, Slovenia Maribor, Israel Maccabi Tel Aviv, Serbia Partizan, Norway Molde, Cyprus Apollon Limassol, Belarus Dinamo Minsk, or their first round opponents

allezsauzee
12-07-2018, 01:06 PM
involving Denmark Copenhagen, Slovenia Maribor, Israel Maccabi Tel Aviv, Serbia Partizan, Norway Molde, Cyprus Apollon Limassol, Belarus Dinamo Minsk, or their first round opponents

I wouldn't get too hung up on these team's results, we are going to need to beat better teams that those to win this competition

Hibernian Verse
12-07-2018, 01:12 PM
I wouldn't get too hung up on these team's results, we are going to need to beat better teams that those to win this competitionI think you've missed what the OP was asking.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Juniper Greens
12-07-2018, 01:19 PM
As the draw for the third round is before the conclusion of the second round, we need these higher seeds to go out in the first round

SChibs
12-07-2018, 01:30 PM

Molde were beaten 2-1 away to Glenavon last night. Molde were 1/8 to win the match so I guess they should win the home leg comfortably

Fergus52
12-07-2018, 03:15 PM

nice one, cheers! :thumbsup: