PDA

View Full Version : As we play in Europe today spare a thought for the Jambos..

California-Hibs
12-07-2018, 12:28 AM
Fresh off of their 1-0 loss to the mighty Queen Of The South, just what will they be doing tonight? Evening shopping? A night at the cinema?.....in their beds (with their sisters) for an early one?

Big team though..

Hermit Crab
12-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Fresh off of their 1-0 loss to the mighty Queen Of The South, just what will they be doing tonight? Evening shopping? A night at the cinema?.....in their beds (with their sisters) for an early one?

Big team though..

They'll be in the away end at Easter rd.

My_Wife_Camille
12-07-2018, 12:32 AM
They'll be in the away end at Easter rd.
You’d know

Viva_Palmeiras
12-07-2018, 12:34 AM
Another big team - "timão" (Corinthians) are getting beaten 2-1 by Cruzeiro. Good days work. On to tomorrow / today.

Hermit Crab
12-07-2018, 12:37 AM
You’d know

Why don't you give it a rest, you continually accuse me, or imply that I'm a Hearts fan when you know fine well I'm not, this is despite several other posters backing me up. Getting tired of it to be honest.

Wee Effen Bee
12-07-2018, 12:58 AM
Why don't you give it a rest, you continually accuse me, or imply that I'm a Hearts fan when you know fine well I'm not, this is despite several other posters backing me up. Getting tired of it to be honest.

Maybe you should have that huge Romanov tattoo lasered off your back well! 😁

Famous Fiver
12-07-2018, 03:00 PM
I think tat the Faroes is one of the few countries our Jambo friends have not recruited from.

No doubt they will have their scouts out tonight, pen and paper at the ready, to put this glaring omission to bed.

SRHibs
12-07-2018, 04:01 PM

He’s just a troll, don’t know why you rise to it.

According to some on this place, if you’re not constantly shouting superlatives about Hibs from the rooftops then the only logical deduction is that you’re a jambo.

Jack Hackett
12-07-2018, 04:06 PM
I've given them a thought.. and now I'm away fot a lie-down

My_Wife_Camille
12-07-2018, 05:33 PM
He’s just a troll, don’t know why you rise to it.

According to some on this place, if you’re not constantly shouting superlatives about Hibs from the rooftops then the only logical deduction is that you’re a jambo.
Funny because I also get called a troll when I dare say something negative about Hibs too

Big_Franck
12-07-2018, 05:45 PM
Could be a few years before our neighbours at tiny tynie are playing in european competition again.

Surely as they are located close to us they'll be giving us their full support tonight? If they don't they must be incredibly bitter, small minded bigots who must hate us all with a passion.