PDA

View Full Version : Easter Road - Foam dart Thunder

Oscar T Grouch
11-07-2018, 05:32 PM
My mate ran this event at Easter Road last month and it was enjoyed by all. What else is more fun than shooting your pals with Nerf guns? He has just uploaded the first video from this event. I love that Easter Road is being used for other things apart from football. I hope different events like this will happen in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbYOUbw14c8

Anyway there is a new event coming up in the Autumn (October 20th). If your kids were at the last one or if you fancy them giving it a go then check it out and sign up.

https://www.foamdartthunder.com/tc-events/fdt-stadium-2-saturday-20th-october-1930-2130/

This of course makes the club money so we definitely should be encouraging these sort of events. If you know someone that runs similar activities you should get them to contact the club and set something up like this. I like how the club are pushing the function facilities for parties and the likes. Everything we can do to get money into the club just now should be encouraged.

Admins as this benefits Hibs directly I hope it is okay to post this.

KingFranck
11-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Can you bring the guns and darts tomorrow night mate and we can all shoot the seagulls with them ?

SChibs
11-07-2018, 07:09 PM
I decided to go along to this with my girlfriend and a couple of mates. We chose the latest session so there was more adults and the number of kids and adults was around even. We went woefully under prepared though our guns hardly worked!

A group flew over from Denmark especially for the event too.

Oscar T Grouch
11-07-2018, 08:53 PM
Can you bring the guns and darts tomorrow night mate and we can all shoot the seagulls with them ?

That’s no a bad idea, scatter a few nerf snipers in the crowd to target any bird that flies into the east 😂 wouldn’t hurt them and it’d frighten them away!

Nameless
11-07-2018, 09:14 PM
My son is 7, and just about wet himself watching that video - combining his two loves, Hibs and Nerf!

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

The Pointer
11-07-2018, 10:42 PM
So that's what goes in the pizzas!