PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: JOIN US AT EASTER ROAD THIS THURSDAY

RSS Bot
10-07-2018, 05:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8942)

Hibeewilly
10-07-2018, 05:42 PM
My seat is in the East but on Sunday I decided to sit behind the dugout for a change since there were plenty tickets. Seeing the executive seats in section 51 were empty we sat there. I couldn't believe there was less legroom than my seat in the East!! A couple next to me who are normally in the FF said the same. At £32 a pop......shocking value

hibbyfraelibby
10-07-2018, 05:53 PM
My seat is in the East but on Sunday I decided to sit behind the dugout for a change since there were plenty tickets. Seeing the executive seats in section 51 were empty we sat there. I couldn't believe there was less legroom than my seat in the East!! A couple next to me who are normally in the FF said the same. At £32 a pop......shocking value

So a posh flash git comfy seat the same width, depth and height in a row the same width and height as every other row in the stand has less leg room than a plastc hoi paloi seat? Where abouts in the Tardis were you sitting before?

Col2
10-07-2018, 06:01 PM
Hibs social media in overdrive. Season tickets, testimonial and Europa cup game, buy buy buy tickets.

Yet 3 signings, one of which on loan and could be back up (goalie). 10th July now and no sign of Neil Lennon.

Fans continue to step up and be counted. Time for club to seal the deals very very soon so we are ready for new season 3 weeks on Saturday.

Hibeewilly
10-07-2018, 06:14 PM
So a posh flash git comfy seat the same width, depth and height in a row the same width and height as every other row in the stand has less leg room than a plastc hoi paloi seat? Where abouts in the Tardis were you sitting before?

I'm in section 41 in the East mate and defo more leg room

Heckys Wheel
10-07-2018, 06:15 PM
Hibs social media in overdrive. Season tickets, testimonial and Europa cup game, buy buy buy tickets.

Yet 3 signings, one of which on loan and could be back up (goalie). 10th July now and no sign of Neil Lennon.

Fans continue to step up and be counted. Time for club to seal the deals very very soon so we are ready for new season 3 weeks on Saturday.

What do you mean no sign of Neil Lennon?

He’s been in the dugout at all three games so far?

nomad
10-07-2018, 06:40 PM
What do you mean no sign of Neil Lennon?

He’s been in the dugout at all three games so far?

Totally agree. Neil has had issues in his life and you never know when they can come back with no warning.

WeeRussell
10-07-2018, 07:59 PM

Should they stop promoting the club and trying to sell tickets until you give the nod that they’ve signed enough players?

SideBurns
10-07-2018, 08:03 PM
Should they stop promoting the club and trying to sell tickets until you give the nod that they’ve signed enough players?

Ah ken what a loady nonsense that was. "No sign of Neil Lennon"...eh, apart from on the touchline 2 days ago of course...

SquashedFrogg
10-07-2018, 08:09 PM

Scary sh×t

hfc rd
10-07-2018, 08:14 PM

“No sign of Neil Lennon”?

He’s been in the dugout in the 3 pre-season games so far. Unless you are talking about another Neil Lennon?

SquashedFrogg
10-07-2018, 08:14 PM

Guessing you're new to football?

Sioux
11-07-2018, 12:30 PM
Totally agree. Neil has had issues in his life and you never know when they can come back with no warning.

Pathetic speculation.