PDA

View Full Version : HSL - Athens Holiday Draw Reminder

OfficialHSL
08-07-2018, 03:47 PM
We would like to remind all our Members and regular donators that the deadline for the draw for the holiday for two to Athens is tomorrow at Midnight.

We think this is a fantastic opportunity to win a great prize for just £5. Do remember that you can make more than one entry by making more than one £5 donation. Once again, failure to have your name drawn from the hat still sees your donation going to help Neil and the team.

HSL

Iggy Pope
08-07-2018, 06:24 PM
HSL

I take it its just a simple £5 a time in the donation box?
I can't see anything specific to the holiday draw, am I right?

OfficialHSL
08-07-2018, 08:58 PM
HSL

I take it its just a simple £5 a time in the donation box?
I can't see anything specific to the holiday draw, am I right?

Yes.
Iggy, as you can see we have responded to yours, and others feedback.

Iggy Pope
09-07-2018, 06:45 AM
Yes.
Iggy, as you can see we have responded to yours, and others feedback.

I got it done last night and thanks.
Hope it's been a success.

PatHead
09-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Abroad just now and can't get it to work. Comes up with an oops message at checkout.

OfficialHSL
09-07-2018, 02:30 PM
I got it done last night and thanks.
Hope it's been a success.

Iggy

Good luck in the draw, it's a great prize to win.

As we said at the start, this in itself is not designed to generate funds in the short term, but to act as encouragement to others to step forward and join HSL. So, can we once again encourage all our existing Members and donators to speak to their fellow supporters with a view to joining. You can start from as little as £7.73 per month and please remember as this is voluntary you can stop at any time.

You can join here https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/

HSL

Ringothedog
09-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Iggy

As we said at the start, this in itself is not designed to generate funds in the short term, but to act as encouragement to others to step forward and join HSL. So, can we once again encourage all our existing Members and donators to speak to their fellow supporters with a view to joining. You can start from as little as £7.73 per month and please remember as this is voluntary you can stop at any time.

HSL
Have you had any success so far with new joiners?

Iggy Pope
09-07-2018, 03:16 PM
Iggy

HSL

I know all that and I still hope its a success.
Thanks again and keep at it. I'm encouraging any who will listen.

OfficialHSL
09-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Have you had any success so far with new joiners?

Yes, and we are grateful and welcome aboard our new regular donators.

There are many more Hibs fans out there and we hope that they are willing to join you and all the other regular donating Hibernian Supporters who are trying our best to get extra funds to Neil and the team. Our last donation was £35000 to the Club and we would love to be able to donate another £20000 this month but we need more Members to do that.

If you can afford at least £7.73 a month, join now at https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/

HSL

OfficialHSL
09-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Abroad just now and can't get it to work. Comes up with an oops message at checkout.

Please email us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk with your details.

HSL

HibsNutter
09-07-2018, 07:27 PM
If we make it through, the away leg will be August 2nd, won't it?

PatHead
10-07-2018, 12:17 AM
Please email us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk with your details.

HSL
Tried wanting a wee bit information while on an unsecure network while I am abroad so will skip this time. Good luck to the winner. Hope to see you in Athens!