PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for league games

Tambo
08-07-2018, 09:05 AM
I'm England and looking to come up to some games this season, any idea when tickets go on sale?

Also does anyone know of I can tickets for games months ahead like I think they done last season but I might be wrong on that.

Billy Whizz
08-07-2018, 09:14 AM
I'm England and looking to come up to some games this season, any idea when tickets go on sale?

Also does anyone know of I can tickets for games months ahead like I think they done last season but I might be wrong on that.

Tickets on sale for quite a few games already

hfc rd
08-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Tickets on sale for quite a few games already

Where you seeing and which games? I can only see tickets for sale for the Blackburn Rovers match today and the Runavík tie on sale online. When selecting the league fixtures, a message appears stating only hospitality is available for the league games.

Hermit Crab
08-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Where you seeing and which games? I can only see tickets for sale for the Blackburn Rovers match today and the Runavík tie on sale online. When selecting the league fixtures, a message appears stating only hospitality is available for the league games.

Click the match tickets tab at the top of the screen then select single tickets then scroll down the list. Tickets for Motherwell, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock are all currently on sale.

brianmc
08-07-2018, 12:15 PM
Click the match tickets tab at the top of the screen then select single tickets then scroll down the list. Tickets for Motherwell, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock are all currently on sale.

Only hospitality currently on sale for those league fixtures....

hfc rd
08-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Only hospitality currently on sale for those league fixtures....

That’s the message I’m getting as well

Billy Whizz
08-07-2018, 07:35 PM
That’s the message I’m getting as well

I’ve just logged onto my account, and I can buy tickets in the stands, for the1st 4 home games, if I want too
Suggest you contact the TO, if you don’t have the online privileges

Hermit Crab
10-07-2018, 11:47 AM
I’ve just logged onto my account, and I can buy tickets in the stands, for the1st 4 home games, if I want too
Suggest you contact the TO, if you don’t have the online privileges

I'm the same Billy although I didn't need to login to be able to view available tickets.

Ginger Gehagan
10-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Only Motherwell tickets available just now for me, all the other games are hospitality only, although the option for match tickets is being shown.

cabbageandribs1875
10-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Only Motherwell tickets available just now for me, all the other games are hospitality only, although the option for match tickets is being shown.

ditto :agree: