PDA

View Full Version : Liam Henderson

Stick
07-07-2018, 05:46 PM
Just noticed that Liam is training with Hibs as he weighs up his options.
Anyone know anything about this?

Hermit Crab
07-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Just noticed that Liam is training with Hibs as he weighs up his options.
Anyone know anything about this?

Yes, he's been offered training facilities by Lennon until his team Bari, return for pre season. Nothing more.

Stick
07-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Ok, thanks.
Wondered why the Scotsman said "while he weighs up his options".
Grabbing at straws.

hfc rd
07-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Ok, thanks.
Grabbing at straws.

He’s had offers from Parma, Bologna and Fiorentina

offshorehibby
07-07-2018, 06:10 PM
Ok, thanks.
Grabbing at straws.

Think Bari have an offer from Serie A side Parma for him

SirDavidsNapper
07-07-2018, 06:11 PM
Legend. I'd let him train in my back garden. Hope he goes on to have a great career

Ryan69
07-07-2018, 06:14 PM
Think Bari have an offer from Serie A side Parma for him

Also Fiorentina

heidtheba
07-07-2018, 07:37 PM
Yes, he's been offered training facilities by Lennon until his team Bari, return for pre season. Nothing more.

Yeah it's an interesting article but very much a 'clickbait' headline for us Hibs fans (I got my hopes up too...)

Prof. Shaggy
07-07-2018, 07:39 PM
Also Fiorentina

Personally think he should go to Fiorentina; he has a record of delivering good balls to David.
It's an area where David is a little short.:wink:

Iggy Pope
07-07-2018, 07:45 PM
Yeah it's an interesting article but very much a 'clickbait' headline for us Hibs fans (I got my hopes up too...)

Not quite the clickbait that had the Sparryheids battering themselves stupid over a week or so ago but the mans training with the club he loves while he's on holiday. Great.

Onceinawhile
07-07-2018, 10:44 PM
Really hope he signs for fiorentina.

Colr
08-07-2018, 08:52 PM

Me, too. They’re my Italian side.

adhibs
08-07-2018, 08:57 PM
makes sense, can easily nip across the city to get that hearts deal tied up.

heidtheba
08-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Not quite the clickbait that had the Sparryheids battering themselves stupid over a week or so ago but the mans training with the club he loves while he's on holiday. Great.

I missed that, actually been focusing on the WC rather than the domestic scene, what happened? Surely not the Naismith returning story? They're welcome to him...

Smartie
08-07-2018, 08:59 PM
One of the best things that could happen for Scottish football would be for Liam Henderson to continue to be a success abroad.

I'm pretty sure he's already won the Norwegian league.

It would be great if some more of our youngsters moved abroad and made a success of it.

It would do our national team no end of good.

Haymaker
09-07-2018, 12:26 AM

I'll be buying that shirt.

Iggy Pope
09-07-2018, 06:51 AM
I missed that, actually been focusing on the WC rather than the domestic scene, what happened? Surely not the Naismith returning story? They're welcome to him...

Scotsman / EEN linked them with an interest in signing him. It's lost in the Transfer thread somewhere.

Nameless
09-07-2018, 07:20 AM
I remember watching Parma on C4 in the mid 90's. The team that contained Dino Baggio, Tino Asprilia, Zola, Cannavaro was amazing to watch. Henderson reminds me a bit of Baggio - I'd love for him to sign for Parma.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Chic Murray
10-07-2018, 12:51 PM
One of the best things that could happen for Scottish football would be for Liam Henderson to continue to be a success abroad.

I'm pretty sure he's already won the Norwegian league.

It would be great if some more of our youngsters moved abroad and made a success of it.

It would do our national team no end of good.

Yup, Ryan Gauld has been called up to Sporting's first team, too.

monarch
10-07-2018, 09:00 PM
Personally think he should go to Fiorentina; he has a record of delivering good balls to David.

Just clicked onto this thread. Very funny, if a bit intellectual for this site :greengrin

HibbyDave
11-07-2018, 06:45 AM

He’s armless enough.

vincipernoi
11-07-2018, 07:03 AM
He’s armless enough.

That not the venus de Milo?

CropleyWasGod
11-07-2018, 07:38 AM
That not the venus de Milo?She's nice looking, but not all there

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Future17
11-07-2018, 08:19 AM
Yup, Ryan Gauld has been called up to Sporting's first team, too.

I'm not knocking Gauld for moving abroad, but he isn't going to play for Sporting's first team regularly. He's only in the squad now because of the number of players who've walked out recently.

Having said that, if it turns out to be the lucky break he needed I'll be delighted.

Moulin Yarns
11-07-2018, 08:41 AM

:aok:

BILLYHIBS
11-07-2018, 09:40 AM
“Henderson to deliver!” The man is a legend and will always be.We could not afford him when he was still at the smellies and he is definately outwith our price range now.All we can do is wish him all the best for his future career. I am led to believe he is a HIBS supporter so maybe one day might return to ER in the twilight of his career.All the best for the future Liam!

GGTTH