PDA

View Full Version : Twitter announcements

Unseen work
06-07-2018, 04:11 PM
Since were in such a great place as a club it only makes sense to moan about something very minor....

Twitter announcements, what ever happened to just a simple photo holding up a top/scarf?

All this new stuff makes my toes curl

hibbysam
06-07-2018, 04:13 PM
Since were in such a great place as a club it only makes sense to moan about something very minor....

Twitter announcements, what ever happened to just a simple photo holding up a top/scarf?

It was a dig at the sun’s clickbait announcement this morning. Personally, loving it.

Heckys Wheel
06-07-2018, 04:14 PM

Quite like the varied approach but have to agree, that was a swing and a miss today.

blackpoolhibs
06-07-2018, 04:15 PM

When my my missus toes curl, it has nowt to do with any tweet Hibs may or may not make.

Beefster
06-07-2018, 04:15 PM
I’m just looking forward to the day that Hibs.net hits the 21st century and gets embedded tweets in posts. I feel that I’m treated like an animal by having to actually change apps to see a tweet. Ffs.

Craig_HFC
06-07-2018, 04:23 PM
The club are having a bit of fun which is exactly what it was criticised for not doing a wee while ago so it just goes to show that people will moan no matter what.

Personally, I like it.

therealgavmac
06-07-2018, 04:27 PM
When my my missus toes curl, it has nowt to do with any tweet Hibs may or may not make.

I know a joke akin to this where the punchline is around “you’ve still got your tights on” 😂😂😂

Stuart93
06-07-2018, 04:31 PM
AGAIN probably looking too much into it but Scott Allan just liked SM instagram post with the hibs scarf above his head.

Cat Stanton
06-07-2018, 04:33 PM
I’m just looking forward to the day that Hibs.net hits the 21st century and gets embedded tweets in posts. I feel that I’m treated like an animal by having to actually change apps to see a tweet. Ffs.

Life is so hard sometimes...

Oscar T Grouch
06-07-2018, 04:39 PM

The picture is on the official site. I would suggest if tweets make you feel that way then you should maybe stop looking at it? The social media team at Hibs are doing a great job, they are in touch with trends and pretty funny too.

matty_f
06-07-2018, 04:46 PM
I thought the spoof click bait tweet was pretty funny, to be honest.

blackpoolhibs
06-07-2018, 04:48 PM
I know a joke akin to this where the punchline is around “you’ve still got your tights on” 😂😂😂

:greengrin

R'Albin
06-07-2018, 04:54 PM
I thought the spoof click bait tweet was pretty funny, to be honest.

:agree:

frazeHFC
06-07-2018, 05:30 PM
Click bait articles are one of my major pet hates. So the fact we made a joke about them it's a thumbs up from me.

Tobias Funke
06-07-2018, 05:56 PM
I see no problem with it. My own toes are curling at the thought this actually needed a thread for discussion. Waste of bandwidth in my opinion.

Beefster
06-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Life is so hard sometimes...

#firstworldproblems

Hannah_hfc
06-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Anything that takes the p**s out that rag The Sun gets my vote [emoji1303] in fairness I thought the Love Island Kamberi announcement would be more unpopular with folk [emoji102]

Think the Hibs Social media team do a pretty good job these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brianmc
06-07-2018, 09:35 PM
I thought the Kamberi signing video was just some smart wee video clip.

It was about 2 days later I read about it being a spoof of Love Island.....

I was quite proud of my ignorance on that occasion 🙂

CallumLaidlaw
06-07-2018, 09:38 PM
So Hibs are using social media (a modern phenomenon) to announce transfers and we’re complaining that they are relating it to modern phenomenons when doing so? [emoji23][emoji23]
Things move on. I loved the Kamberi video and equally enjoyed today’s wee dig at the sun. It also makes other folk talk with keeps the clubs social media relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk