PDA

View Full Version : Athens to Tripoli - Help needed

RossScott1991
05-07-2018, 10:53 AM
Was looking for abit of help in regards to the game in Tripoli, I realise this question has probably been asked many times. Myself and 2 others are planning to book our trip this week, we plan on staying in Athens before flying back home the Friday. It is the game day where I am looking for abit of assistance, is there anymore buses planned to leave Athens on the day of the game and return? or can anyone hook me up with any websites etc and ways to sorting the Athens to Tripoli and back part of the journey

much appreciated!

St Pauli Hibee
05-07-2018, 12:30 PM
Im Running 3 buses from Athens to Tripoli on game day (Thursday) leaving Athens @ 1pm from Omonia Square & returning to Athens at full time.

We have had a few drop-outs thus far, so when i get in from work tonight i shall give you a shout as i might have a couple of spare seats if that is of interest ??

Cheers SPH

RossScott1991
05-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Im Running 3 buses from Athens to Tripoli on game day (Thursday) leaving Athens @ 1pm from Omonia Square & returning to Athens at full time.

We have had a few drop-outs thus far, so when i get in from work tonight i shall give you a shout as i might have a couple of spare seats if that is of interest ??

Cheers SPH

Cheers mate, any help be appreciated. If it is possible and there is enough spaces I am after 3 seats on a bus, ready to put any deposit etc down for them. give me a shout if there is room

cheers

HibeeMassive
05-07-2018, 03:13 PM
Cheers mate, any help be appreciated. If it is possible and there is enough spaces I am after 3 seats on a bus, ready to put any deposit etc down for them. 07 is my number to give me a shout if there is room

cheers

I’d take your number down before it’s all over brokeback..

Casey1875
05-07-2018, 05:47 PM
If there were two spare seats on the bus I would happily take them off your hands.