PDA

View Full Version : Daryl horgan

houstonhibbee
04-07-2018, 06:42 PM
Reportedly a target according to the Scotsman?

CMurdoch
04-07-2018, 06:54 PM

and in other recent news we hear World War 2 is drawing to a close :wink:

HibbyAndy
04-07-2018, 06:55 PM

He probably isn't on hibs.net 24/7 ?

CMurdoch
04-07-2018, 06:59 PM

Having a life is no excuse :agree:

houstonhibbee
04-07-2018, 08:01 PM

That's very funny. Thanks

houstonhibbee
04-07-2018, 08:04 PM

I did look for a thread with the name but didn't find one. Must have slipped to page 2 or 3 If old news

I must try harder to keep up😭

Iggy Pope
04-07-2018, 08:10 PM
I did look for a thread with the name but didn't find one. Must have slipped to page 2 or 3 If old news

I must try harder to keep up😭

I wouldn't mate. You're doing fine as it is and at least you might get it right. Ignore it.

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-07-2018, 08:16 PM
Don't ignore it, he might sign.

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-07-2018, 08:21 PM
If Preston are going to give him the pre-season to show up then that should count him out for us.

CMurdoch
04-07-2018, 08:52 PM

I must try harder to keep up��

It is hidden amongst the vast pages of yad about Mallan, Allan & McGinn.
You have missed nothing exciting and saved yourself many hours of frustration.
Mallan is the only signing on the horizon for this week.

bingo70
04-07-2018, 08:55 PM
It is hidden amongst the vast yad about Mallan, Allan & McGinn.
You have missed nothing exciting and saved yourself many hours of frustration.
Mallan is the only signing on the horizon for this week.

Was it not in the evening news today we were hoping to get Horgan and Mallan in this week?

Did I miss another chapter of this story?

Souter96Mac
04-07-2018, 08:58 PM
Was it not in the evening news today we were hoping to get Horgan and Mallan in this week?

I thought it was sounding quite positive this was signing.

CMurdoch
04-07-2018, 11:21 PM

Hibs enquired recently about a season-long loan for the 25-year-old. But at the moment that is not an attractive option for North End. Horgan has a year left on his PNE contract and letting him go for the season would effectively bring his time at Deepdale to a close.

Read more at: https://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football/preston-north-end/preston-boss-will-give-daryl-horgan-chance-to-shine-amid-hibernian-interest-1-9232644

This was from the Lancashire Post on Tuesday

Hoaching about online further it appears he is on £6k per week plus £1k per appearence.

The_Horde
04-07-2018, 11:51 PM
Hibs enquired recently about a season-long loan for the 25-year-old. But at the moment that is not an attractive option for North End. Horgan has a year left on his PNE contract and letting him go for the season would effectively bring his time at Deepdale to a close.

Read more at: https://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football/preston-north-end/preston-boss-will-give-daryl-horgan-chance-to-shine-amid-hibernian-interest-1-9232644

This was from the Lancashire Post on Tuesday

Hoaching about online further it appears he is on £6k per week plus £1k per appearence.

To be fair it was the writer that said the above not Alex nor has he ruled anything out. Alex 'miserable' Neil just said all the things managers normally say.

What they really mean is give us money for him.

CMurdoch
04-07-2018, 11:54 PM
To be fair it wasn't Neil that said the above, that was whoever wrote the article. Neil just said all the things managers normally say. Nor has he mentioned what he really means .. that they want someone to pay money for him.

We just have to wait and see what happens.
Hopefully Mallan announced by Friday.
Fingers crossed.

SirDavidsNapper
05-07-2018, 01:16 AM

Ah ffs cheers. Jack Ross will be all over this like a rash now

Gibby the Hibby
05-07-2018, 03:12 PM
been speaking to a galway fan about him, says hes 2 footed usually left winger, should have got much more of a chance at preston, no idea about the lad, but they rated him very highly over there,

Chic Murray
05-07-2018, 05:28 PM

When did it start? Wasn't it terrible about that Titanic by the way?

Eyrie
05-07-2018, 07:14 PM
Ah ffs cheers. Jack Ross will be all over this like a rash now

Someone tell him we're interested in Halliday.

Forza Fred
06-07-2018, 03:05 AM
Article I read also quoted Neil as saying it was up to the player to show in the pre season friendlies that he should get game time during the season.

Doesn’t look like he’ll be coming any time soon...if at all that is.

hfc rd
08-07-2018, 10:13 PM
Hibs are also hopeful of landing Preston winger Daryl Horgan on loan, even though he played in North End’s weekend win over Bamber Bridge.

Parker said: “We have shown some interest in him but we’ll see how that one develops over the next few days.”

CMurdoch
08-07-2018, 10:49 PM
Hibs are also hopeful of landing Preston winger Daryl Horgan on loan, even though he played in North End’s weekend win over Bamber Bridge.

Parker said: “We have shown some interest in him but we’ll see how that one develops over the next few days.”

Thanks for that update