PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: PAUL HANLON TESTIMONIAL TICKETS ON SALE NOW

RSS Bot
04-07-2018, 03:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8923)

BegbieHSC
05-07-2018, 02:16 PM
Bump! C’mon guys.

The guy really deserves a lot more than tickets sold! I know people have other commitments this time of year, but anyone on the fence should get along.

HibbyAndy
05-07-2018, 02:30 PM
Take it you can pay at the gate on the day ? I don't want to add to my season ticket card option as i did that for the European game coming up but instead they sent the tickets out ! Don't want that happening again and they might not come in time anyway

Billy Whizz
05-07-2018, 02:35 PM
Take it you can pay at the gate on the day ? I don't want to add to my season ticket card option as i did that for the European game coming up but instead they sent the tickets out ! Don't want that happening again and they might not come in time anyway

Of course you can

BegbieHSC
05-07-2018, 02:36 PM

Yipp, they’ll have the pods out. Blackburn fans are getting PATG too. 8,000 would be respectable, but by the sounds of things, we’re far off that.

Someone at the ticket office asked the same question the other day, to which the response was: “Oh yeah, sales have been v. Low so far.”

HibbyAndy
05-07-2018, 02:42 PM
Of course you can

Yipp, they’ll have the pods out. Blackburn fans are getting PATG too. 8,000 would be respectable, but by the sounds of things, we’re far off that.

Someone at the ticket office asked the same question the other day, to which the response was: “Oh yeah, sales have been v. Low so far.”

:aok:

Scouse Hibee
05-07-2018, 05:54 PM

You can’t add the testimonial game to your ST card anyway.

HibbyAndy
05-07-2018, 06:01 PM
You can’t add the testimonial game to your ST card anyway.

Cheers

Take it there must be pods outside the Famous five as well then ?

Billy Whizz
06-07-2018, 03:56 PM
Hopefully today’s signing adds a few more to the gate on Sunday

CLASS OF 72 -73
06-07-2018, 08:18 PM
Disappointed I can't make it. His father and gran are great friends hope the Hibs fans turn out for a player who has stuck with us and a proud Hibee. Thanks for the memories. :flag:

Borderhibbie76
07-07-2018, 12:26 PM
Terrible scheduling...was the same with Lewy last year. I will be there but miss the Runavik game coz of hols - loads of people away at the moment. Don't understand why we scheduled this for Edinburgh trades fortnight

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk