PDA

View Full Version : New Season Ticket

Hibs Fraggle
02-07-2018, 11:03 AM
Got my new card for next season, replacing my half season ticket from last year. The letter enclosed talks about me having a Hospitality Season Ticket - Does anyone else have this? Sat in West Upper 10 and only paying for the regular ticket.

Anyone else had this letter and can confirm it's a mistake on the clubs part? Figured I'd ask here before phoning the office to ask them...

Sir David Gray
02-07-2018, 11:10 AM
Got my new card for next season, replacing my half season ticket from last year. The letter enclosed talks about me having a Hospitality Season Ticket - Does anyone else have this? Sat in West Upper 10 and only paying for the regular ticket.

Anyone else had this letter and can confirm it's a mistake on the clubs part? Figured I'd ask here before phoning the office to ask them...

How much did it cost you?

I think a season ticket in hospitality costs around £2k.

Hibs Fraggle
02-07-2018, 11:13 AM
How much did it cost you?

I think a season ticket in hospitality costs around £2k.

Monthly payments around £30 a month through Zebra Finance on the early bird offer. Has to be a mistake, just hoping I have not missed something/pressed the wrong button somewhere and can expect a massive debit from the bank shortly

worcesterhibby
02-07-2018, 11:26 AM
call the office..sort it out.

Eyrie
02-07-2018, 07:29 PM

I saw that paragraph when my ticket arrived and just ignored it as I'm in section 11 and not the posh seats.

Hibs Fraggle
03-07-2018, 09:20 AM
Got a hold of the office and it's a mistake, not in the posh seats either and was not keen on a large debit from the bank.